Author Topic: IV Life  (Read 1746 times)

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
Re: IV Life
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 03:03:26 AM »
First 2 set the record straight Dog DID NOT kidnap MACK 10 that was a crazy rumor that some how got floated around in the streets. To MOB NAW! my Gee Im NOT doing any more mixtapes, Im actually against them. Like I was saying I'll do a certain song that I may have really been impressed with the beat or if i feel I can do the song better than the original, I'll do it, but other than that, I wont do anymore mixtapes. Look at it this way why do a bunch of songs 2 someone else's tracks, when you cant recieve publishing, ITS THAT SIMPLE! And I know it can do good for exposure & promotion but I can do that with all original tracks, as long as they're top quality, RIGHT? Now heres where its going to get UGLY!!, believe it or not mixtapes are another reason why music sales are down. The ECONOMICAL issue is a given, but go back before everybody was doin FUCKIN mixtapes, the situation wasn't quite this bad, But thats the problem, OVERSATURATION!!!!!! And lets be honest the fans have NOOOOOO problem getting all this shit for FREEEEEEEEE!! but that also takes away from the value. I love to simplify SHIT. Look at it like this, if you had a beautiful bad ass woman and EVERYDAY!! you had sex with her, eventually after a while of getting it in excess you would start to get tired of her. ITS THAT SIMPLE! Remember Im the one who said this so if it happens and sales start to rise make sure you guys tell em The CRAZY NIGGA with the Raspy voice said that shit FIRST! BUT I do have 2 mixtape songs I like, that I will give you guys. Also why dont you guys HEAVILY!!! request for Nima to do an "AUDIO!" interview with me. You"ll find Im one of the most interesting MUTHAFUCKAS you'll ever hear. Look at all my posts' You can tell Im not the average "DUMB ASS NIGGA!" who can rap! Im pretty ARTICULANT!! I guarantee it'll be one of the most GREATEST interviews you guys will ever hear. And also In closing I've got alot of that shit we were supposed to drop(DEUCES,TRAY'S, & FOES, THE NEW BREED etc.) so if I get alot of good feed back I'll starting dropping a few of those around for FREEEEEE!! ;D BUT bug the hell out of Nima and the staff for me to do an interview. I'm REALLY going to be doing them a favor after they release it. So get on their ASSES!! I SWEAR I APPRECIATE ALL of the support, and trust me, "I AINT DONE YET!!" Im gonna fuckin move some MOUNTAINS! OH YEAH! 1 more thing                    FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!                                       

THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!! 8)  myspace.com/opnmyndedent

keep striving fam, i'm definetly going to look out for your shit, truss

Bomb-A®

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 05:46:36 AM »
@too cool:

nice to hear youre still doing your thing. i loved the IV Life mixtapes because they didn't really feel like mixtapes, but rather well constructed compliation albums. yall were the most talented rappers out around that time. i used to frequent dubcc back when yall had all the momentum behind yall and everyone here was talking about yall. its sad that all that talent has gone to waste and that momentum lost. i hope the IV Life crew gets back together. would really love to hear all of you on a track again

how about you link us to one of your more recent tracks? we wanna see if you still got it :P

Soopahigh

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:41 AM »
What's the deal, Nima? Get on that interview with Too Cool. It sounds like he's got some interesting things to say.

Soopahigh

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 06:44:36 AM »
@too cool:

nice to hear youre still doing your thing. i loved the IV Life mixtapes because they didn't really feel like mixtapes, but rather well constructed compliation albums. yall were the most talented rappers out around that time. i used to frequent dubcc back when yall had all the momentum behind yall and everyone here was talking about yall. its sad that all that talent has gone to waste and that momentum lost. i hope the IV Life crew gets back together. would really love to hear all of you on a track again

how about you link us to one of your more recent tracks? we wanna see if you still got it :P

good idea, i hope he does.
Cuz is sick on the mic

Funkstradamus

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:41 AM »
What's the deal, Nima? Get on that interview with Too Cool. It sounds like he's got some interesting things to say.

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 05:13:09 PM »

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
Keep it coming!! 8) Remember "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL, ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL!!!! That is my new UNIFIABLE statement I know that saying is not new but its time people(THE WORLD) started LIVING by that! 8)  Oh Yeah 1 more thing   FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!! >:(

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »

Soopahigh

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 01:36:53 AM »
whats up nima,holla at him  ;D

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
Keep it COMING!! And to answer the question HELL YEAH!! I still got It! Im 20x better now. And "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HAVE SOME RACIST MUTHAFUCKAS HACKED THIS SITE?!!!!"                                     
 Oh Yeah 1 more thing FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!

THE HARDEST ARTIST!! 2COOL!! myspace.com/opnmyndedent

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »
What up Cool, remember me?

Glad to hear that you're still doing music...I would love to hear some of your recent stuff.

I still give those IV Life mixtapes a spin every now & then. Brings back memories every time: especially how I used to promote you guys heavily back then (2002 -2004) all over the Internet. Very disappointing to see how it all turned out.
Till this day, I'm sure that the person responsible for calling the main shots over at IV Life Records (most likely Del Dog?) was aiming too high.
He wanted IV Life to sign with a major, but he didn't want to sacrifice the music (which is a good thing, but as far as I know, if you're a rookie label in the industry, you'll have to give & take in the very beginning).
I would've gone about it this way: signed with an indie (Koch?), released the Game Over album & perhaps the DT&F's album on Koch in order to create a bigger buzz and then see which major labels come up with decent deals.

Soopahigh

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
do you have them mixtapes/street albums Crafty or do you know a place where i could buy them ?
BTW we need that interview Nima  ;D

Rudki

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »
nuff respect Too Cool, I remember that freestyle you did over In Da Club, that was RAW!!!!!

Get your music out, you got my support 100%

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 06:27:12 PM »
Of Course! CRAFTY I remember you Come on dog You're a regular. Good 2 hear from you again my knocka! Im still doin it, but Im 20 times better now so support me & help me. You guys never really got to hear how fuckin INTELLIGENT I was Because I always DUMBED it down. I think I always felt like I had to do that to an extent to keep everyone around me from being insecure, BUT NOT ANYMORE!! my mind is a FUCKIN WEAPON NOW!! If we can get Nima 2 quit BULLSHITING!! maybe everyone here will get to see. I mean this is a WESTCOAST forum Right? Why is it that with all the buzz we had coming and me being a west coast artist "NIMA" hasn't made this happen yet? when we were crackin it was a different story HUH? See that is the MUTHAFUCKIN PROBLEM >:( NO TRUE LOYALTY :( not even from the FUCKIN message boards & then everybody wants to know why the LEFT COAST is fuckin DEAD, WELL there it is there. I guess its either only personal preferences or if "THEY" feel you can help "THEIR" site than maybe an interview would have happened. BULLSHIT & POLITICS. I should make an album called that. Ha! Ha! Ha! But on some REAL shit For EVERYONE who misses that HARD STREET I GOT IT. And its not "Gangsta Rap!" anymore its now "REVOLUTIONARY RAP!!" Im what West Coast music SHOULD sound LIKE in the 2000's, the 90's UNFORTUNATELY, Im sorry to say are OVER. I miss that era too, but nothing is supposed to STAND STILL. Shit is supposed to PROGRESS, And I sound like the UPDATED VERSION of that era when everyone fell in love with West Coast music. And someone said people compared us to the the early DEATHROW SHIT!! That was ALL ME! My whole goal when IV LIFE was up and running was to give that effect, but different, because anything else is called BITING!!(DUPLICATION) :-\ I was the MAIN arranger of like 90% percent of our shit. And I 've also figured out a way to bring more than just music to the table and maybe some of you guys can help me :D I promise we can make HISTORY but It requires a TEAM EFFORT!! "ALL 4 ONE, AND ONE 4 ALL, UNITED WE STAND, AND DIVIDED WE FALL!! We as a "WORLD" on a whole need 2 live by that.

THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!!      OH yeah! 1 more thing FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!FREE TRAY DEEE!!!

Soopahigh

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2009, 05:02:27 AM »
I think we get the point and i'm sure Nima will holla at you sooner or later  ;)