Author Topic: Phar vs. Phiasko  (Read 338 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Phar vs. Phiasko
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2002, 11:47:56 AM »
+ link=board=audiobattle;num=1029794104;start=0#13 date=09/10/02 at 12:48:24]Ay I got that little stupid converter but now my fuckin' recording program is trippin' cuz I don't got the same one I used to have, it's an older version. So im not gonna be able to do it, sorry. I'll post the lyrics later when I get home though, PZ!

wtf? This sucks man...Use 'Sound Recorder' or something...Come on man..Theres GOTTA be a way...dont pussy out...You can even send me the acapella and beat if u want, and Ill mix it for u...PeACE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2002, 06:53:38 PM »

?I weare a XL dude..and ya skinny people weare big sizes so it doesnt look bad on them, like sccit wears a Xl-Xxl..but u havnt seenme in a while..so u cant say Im fat ..but I can say one thing for sure..Your a Nerd..

lmao dude, whatever I was just fuckin' with you... your so sensitive (for such a big guy). You and Sccit talk shit and make fun of me all the time and I don't give a fuck, and whenever I say anything you go and cry about it. Whatever, if I'm a nerd, then your a pussy!

And Sccit, I tried using Sound Recorder and it came out shitty. And I'm not gonna put my effort into making this happen, I have other things to worry about, especially now that school started, plus I'm taking classes at Pierce College. And ay, Phar Phetched left me hanging on the last battle we were supposed to have. I had already recorded my verse and then he backed out, so he can't really complain. I just can't make it happen right now, sorry, it's not a big deal. I'm not gonna put something out there that sounds like complete shit, so that I can for sure loose. Unless I know I have a chance, I wouldn't compete. But here's the lyrics I had wrote for it anyways...

From "Primo", to "Phar Phetched", to "Mistaken~Identity" /
mistaked you for a fag, and raped~you~to~the~tenth~degree /
with verbal slaughter /
verbal shit you never thought~of /
caught hold of a mic a ripped it like I was speaking Prada /
the new don dada /
and Cube couldn't reach this shit even~he~was~a~baller /
that means primo couldn't touch this if he~was~a~little~taller /
he couldn't even get with hoe~if~he~saw~her /
so pop~yah~collar /
wave~yah~dollar /
take it to the industry and let it soak up from all the "water" /
commercial wackness /
they say rap is for white kids tryin'~to~prove~their~blackness /
and your the prime candidate dyin'~to~fool~the~masses /
why don't you come to calabasas /
and let me show yah ass how to use a mic~as~fast~as /
1,2,3 and it'd prolly take like 100 classes!
before you'd finally get up and pass it /  
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2002, 06:57:51 PM »
Oh well...Primos gunna post his anywas...PeACe