Author Topic: Suge Knight  (Read 3178 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Suge Knight
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 05:28:18 AM »
I think a lot of snoop and dre fans are quick to forget that suge is the reason dre and snoop were big.It was suges westcoast.But the man lived a life that could only result in a negative fashion.He was extremely dangerous and was untouchable.That night in Vegas was the end.As for not releasing anything,let's face it he was black balled from the industry and for good reason.He was under FBI watch constantly and any label that fucked with swiftly got FBI cases.If it wasn't for the goverment interference death row would have had a second dynasty.Hate him or love you can't deny without him the westcoast reign would never have happened.dre,snoop,dpg all owe their careers to him.theirs a reason kurupt went back.
everything went downhill when Suge became a public figure +1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 08:04:21 AM »
i actually agree wit what u said...(minus the lil rant @ the end) but one thing is 4 sure...u cant say suge aint done shit or dont love the west coast

----------------
Now playing: Lil' Wayne - 3 Peat
via FoxyTunes

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »
Man....Suge was THE MAN back in the day...Dre would never have been able to leave Ruthless without him and Snoop probably would have signed with another label.. We swould never have had The Chronic or Doggystyle without Suge and his strong armed tactics.. As far as Pac, despite all the hype, dude was just icing on the cake..The dynasty was already built and signing pac was like the Lakers signing Chris Paul or something....Having said all that, Suge was also the reason for the demise of DeathRow and it's kind of sad that dude could not realize that you can't have your superstars (Dre, Snoop) not comfortable coming to work cause you got the workplace loaded with niggas (mostly Bloods) who want nothing but to start shit all the time. Dre left, Pac was gonna leave and Snoop left when he got the chance...Suge should get his share of the credit for the rise and success of DR but Suge should get all of the blame for the demise...By the way, Suge might still have some cake but not like Dre, Jay-Z and Puff...That is why he is only able to afford to party in the streets of LA (gettin his chin checked lately) while Dre probably just goes out of the country whenever he wants to party...In his darkest moments, Suge has to know that he fucked up.     

I agree 100% with your statement.

eurowiggers run this board

someone from poland arguing with someone from germany over whos more of a blood gangmember and more GANG$TER

On a side note - I'm really tired of this eurowiggers and eurofags bullshit that's going on here.. As much as I like this forum, that particular subject is just fuckin' annoying! You got some problem dude with us being from the Europe and contributing to the topics featured on this board?

Everytime I read this bullshit makes me fuckin' sick!

lol dont take this shit personal.... just words.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

papa-smurf

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »
suge knight is the greatest thing that ever happened to westcoast rap.Death row blow the west up and repersented the west correctly.so i agree that people need to give suge knight credit for getting the west popping like he did.

EFFeX

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »
get rid of that annoying ass red font you fag

ha yeah that shit's annoying but aint on a faggish tip....i'm surprised effex dude dont have somethin else to say....usually on these boards all day ready to say somethin. i'm sure he's alright but kinda a crook groupie

I'm a Crooked groupie? What about you, your repping a man that would probably bitch slap you if you asked when the next album was dropping.

Suge don't care about the music anymore, he just wants to run around on some mafia tip.

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »
Man....Suge was THE MAN back in the day...Dre would never have been able to leave Ruthless without him and Snoop probably would have signed with another label.. We swould never have had The Chronic or Doggystyle without Suge and his strong armed tactics.. As far as Pac, despite all the hype, dude was just icing on the cake..The dynasty was already built and signing pac was like the Lakers signing Chris Paul or something....Having said all that, Suge was also the reason for the demise of DeathRow and it's kind of sad that dude could not realize that you can't have your superstars (Dre, Snoop) not comfortable coming to work cause you got the workplace loaded with niggas (mostly Bloods) who want nothing but to start shit all the time. Dre left, Pac was gonna leave and Snoop left when he got the chance...Suge should get his share of the credit for the rise and success of DR but Suge should get all of the blame for the demise. In his darkest moments, Suge has to know that he fucked up.     

Locked!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »
WHY DO U POST IN RED? YOUR A HOMO.

8)

Biggzy

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »
why u got a problem with me postin in red yo fag??? n who u callin eurowigger mothafuka i aint no wigger... u sure yo pops wasnt a wigger u fag ass computer gangsta!!!half the ppl on this board r probably beverly hills bitches who aint never seen a hood, mothafucka i'll wait outside yo mama house if i had 2...

suge pointed these rappers in2 the right direction n he had a major influence in wat tracks made the final cut n wat kinda theme the cd adapted... if it wasnt 4 suge backin u would never heard tracks like hit em up, LA LA, against all odds coz they woulda been scared 2 release disses like that..

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2009, 11:33:02 AM »
why u got a problem with me postin in red yo fag???

cause its hard to read
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2009, 11:36:06 AM »
why u got a problem with me postin in red yo fag???

cause its hard to read

LOL, true.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 11:40:09 AM »
by the way,today is suge's birthday.He's turning 44.

Okka

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »
Psycho Hustla been doin some hard drugs or he just drunk and talkin shit?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 11:49:05 AM »
Psycho Hustla been doin some hard drugs or he just drunk and talkin shit?
lol! trust me it's not PH.
different style.

BIGWORM

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
One Word Killed Death Row "Illuminati"

What happened when SUGE KNIGHT, J-PRINCE & IRV GOTTI were going to combine money and resources to create the first black owned distribution company? The Jews ithat run the record industry got hella scared and tried to demolish all three. Rap-a-lot was the only production company that survived. Yeah Irv one his case however murder inc died...

Biggzy

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2009, 12:24:31 PM »
thats the shit im talkin bout... these mothafuckaz plotted 2 take down suge with the help of illumaniti member snoop.. how u think he got off a murder charge? n he say it in MWTC when he say sumthin like he sold his soul 2 the devil... his music went from street shit 2 commercial shit.. but i bet half of u r 2 dumb 2 understand shit like that..