Author Topic: !Sccit Wins! Sccit VS Rodzilla ~Beat Battle~  (Read 333 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

!Sccit Wins! Sccit VS Rodzilla ~Beat Battle~
« on: September 05, 2002, 07:33:11 PM »
Rules =

1.First too 5 votes
2.No KO
3.Vote Honestly!

Rodzillas Beat:
-----------------------------
Lo Fi!

Hi Fi!

MP3
-------------------------------

Sccits Beat:
-------------------------------
Lo Fi!

Hi Fi!

MP3
--------------------------------

Honesty! PeAcE!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: !Vote Now! Sccit VS Rodzilla ~Beat Battle~
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 07:40:23 PM »
Aiight both of ya'll had sum tight beats...but i gotta vote for rod, his shit just came out hella hard, darkish n dope...Sccits was tight too, but rod took this one peace

vote - Da Persian HoG

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 07:48:06 PM »
Aigth honestly this was real close yall, tough to decide, both werent exactly the greatest beats, but were aight,

Sccits i thouhgt was real repetitive,

But i thought Rod's lacked any real punch to it, found it kinda droned on,

On the sole fact that i thought Sccits had a real dope Drum pattern,

Vote = Sccit

NEx

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 07:50:04 PM »
iight i jus peeped both beats, and i was feeling both to tell u the truth, but for some reason sccits just attracted me more. i liked the tone it had to it, so this battle goes to sccit.
peace.....

..::TinMaN::..

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 08:03:42 PM »
I liked both, and Rod's my main man behind the plan, the brother I'd choose to protect my mother, the fool I'd let borrow a brotha's tools, the kid with the highest bid, the homie that knows me.... but I gotta go with Sccit's, it had a nice carnival quality to it.  I don't like the staccato strings, but besides that, the rest rocks, the drums are great, and the bassline rocks.  

Sccit

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 09:01:15 AM »
DAMN yo this shit was closer than id expected and both of yall were way tighter than id expected, both had cool ass beats, but my vote goes to sccit cuz rod's a fagg and we got beef. lol naw jus kiddin, honestly my vote goes to scct cuz he came tighter, definitely had dope sounding drums and a good loop, the melody was cool too, and the intro made me laugh fa sho'...rod's intro was wack (the instrument at the start.. brass? was wack) but then it got real tight especially wit those dark ass insrtuments, real coo, but finally overall it goes to sccit for better instruments and overall more professional soundin shit

VOTE=SCCIT

ROCCY

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 12:40:11 PM »
damn, way better then I expected ya shits to be lol..but I gotta give this one too sccit..both of them beats where decent..but I liked sccits more cause of the Shark-Attack flavor in it..but what I dont like aobut sccits shit is that in every battle he's done..hes always gotta immitate or make fun of someone in the beginning...I dont like that shit..that will give u lower points to me..anyways..Rod is this ur first beat? cause if it is then u got mad talent homie..keep it up..shits aite..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2002, 01:29:26 PM »
Thats 5-1...Good battle...I win...

I really thought Rods beat was ill...Definently had a Bay area Flavor...BUUUUT, what I didnt like was that it sounded sloppy...Like it wasn't done profesianally...I still think it was dope, if a profesianal fixed that up for u, it could sound REAL dope...I love the howling/whistling part especially, which kicks in during the begining...And Ima give u a little more criticism...The drums were kinda whack...Not the drum pattern, but the type of drums u chose too use...They just sound fake for some reason...But overall, cool beat...Especially for a beginer...

but what I dont like aobut sccits shit is that in every battle he's done..hes always gotta immitate or make fun of someone in the beginning

That shouldnt affect the battle, since it isnt part of the beat...Also, it is a BATTLE...Battles are supposed too have disses...so if anything, it only gives me extra points...Plus u know thats my sig...

Rod is this ur first beat? cause if it is then u got mad talent homie

I think hes been producing for a while now (6 months he said)...He just never told us...But either way, hes got talent...PeAce

Mr_Funk_Docc

• Lil Geezy
  • HEll TO THA KING!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2002, 01:47:02 PM »
[shadow=black,left,300]Aiite
well ima put it diss way sccit: I know that wansnt his best beat i know he could have done better but ok w/e the only thing that i didnt like was that the beat kinda of sounded like the song from JAWS the movie but o-well

rodzilla: I didnt really like urs that much but good try cuz that halloween shit sound hurt my ears oin tha real but hey o - well same shit well my vote goes to SCCIT PZ OUT
[/shadow]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2002, 01:49:49 PM »
Yea...I been producin 4 a while and shit for tha label...

I got a question...Are those fruity loops samples U used Sccit? Cuz tha basslines kinda sounds like it...Like its a sample and U just changed tha sound of it...Dats why I can't use your beats U sent cuz them samples are illegal...

Just 4 tha record I never use samples...Dats all me, Dats why It takes hella long 4 me...

And also 2 whoever said tha start of Sccit's shit is funny, dats coo, cuz it waz funny, BUUT It shouldnt count at all when yur voting, Cuz Its a beat battle, I couldve easily capped on him too, but why? Its a beat battle...

Anywayz, Real Good Shit...Pz.

P.S: lol @ Rap Quake Voting, faggot...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2002, 01:59:38 PM »
Yea...I been producin 4 a while and shit for tha label...

I got a question...Are those fruity loops samples U used Sccit? Cuz tha basslines kinda sounds like it...Like its a sample and U just changed tha sound of it...Dats why I can't use your beats U sent cuz them samples are illegal...

Just 4 tha record I never use samples...Dats all me, Dats why It takes hella long 4 me...

And also 2 whoever said tha start of Sccit's shit is funny, dats coo, cuz it waz funny, BUUT It shouldnt count at all when yur voting, Cuz Its a beat battle, I couldve easily capped on him too, but why? Its a beat battle...

Anywayz, Real Good Shit...Pz.

P.S: lol @ Rap Quake Voting, faggot...

I dont really use fruity loops samples (findsounds.com)...LoL...And Its not illegal anyways, but ok...LoL...and what the fuck do u mean u never use samples? So u play your own instruments? Improsible homie. Theres no way you can tell me that u dont use samples...Every net producer uses samples, unless they play every single instruments themselves...LoL

BTW...The begining diss was just for fun...I thought it'd be funny...and I know it doesnt count towards my score...LoL, but roccy said it gives me less points (lol, wtf?)...

PS...Im thinking u dont know what a sample is...Remember that beat u wanted too use for "all fingers..." It was called "Indian_Hardcore" (40 OZ prod?)...That beat consisted of 100% fruity loop samples...and theres no way u can tell me no...A sample is the instrument u use...The only way it's not a sample instrument, is if u play all the instrument ureself...LoL...PeAcE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: !Sccit Wins! Sccit VS Rodzilla ~Beat Battle~
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2002, 02:05:37 PM »
LOL....Yea My Bad....
I meant tha Pattern....
Yur Drum Pattern, Yur Bassline Pattern and shit like that....
lolz, Those are tha illegal ones I waz talkin about....I mean if those other beats U sent me before, (like 6 of em) were yur own Patterns then Daammm, dats some tite ass shit....Cuz U know how hard it is 2 make patterns, I HAVE 2 make my own patterns cuz then If someone sues its my homies brother who's tha CEO and hes da one that has 2 deal wit it, and me gettin my ass kicced, lolz....

Anywayz, yea....Tha pattern....lol, not instrument.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: !Sccit Wins! Sccit VS Rodzilla ~Beat Battle~
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2002, 02:08:55 PM »
LOL....Yea My Bad....
I meant tha Pattern....
Yur Drum Pattern, Yur Bassline Pattern and shit like that....
lolz, Those are tha illegal ones I waz talkin about....I mean if those other beats U sent me before, (like 6 of em) were yur own Patterns then Daammm, dats some tite ass shit....Cuz U know how hard it is 2 make patterns, I HAVE 2 make my own patterns cuz then If someone sues its my homies brother who's tha CEO and hes da one that has 2 deal wit it, and me gettin my ass kicced, lolz....

Anywayz, yea....Tha pattern....lol, not instrument.

Of course theyre my own patterns! The only drum pattern Ive ever sampled before was Timbalands "Try Again"...I dont really belive in sampling anyways...Lol...All my shit original of course...I come up with my own paterns/rythms/loops etc...PeAcE