Author Topic: Yankees got raped  (Read 626 times)

Rick McCrank

Yankees got raped
« on: April 18, 2009, 03:33:03 PM »
20-4

and it's only the 7th inning

MLB Record - 14 runs in one inning
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 04:43:11 PM by el creepo »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Yankees got raped
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 03:35:35 PM »
ouch!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »
LOL i just came home from work to see this boxscore AND WAS LIKE WTF
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »
I was at the Jays' game this afternoon and saw the score at 7-2 in the 2nd, was laughing at that, just got home 20 minutes ago and turned on the television, I can't believe the score now, lol.  They have just embarrassed themselves this series. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 03:59:38 PM »
the Indians have a history of wrecking us.

they beat us like 22-0 a few years back.

plus Wang sucks ass right now. :grumpy:

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »

That's even an understatement.  Can you even start him again?  He's been BRUTAL!  Sporting a 34.50 ERA right now. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 04:06:26 PM »

WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH HIM? LOL

Wang's Yankee career may be over this summer....i think dude can be a legit #2 pitcher when he's not shitty
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »

That's even an understatement.  Can you even start him again?  He's been BRUTAL!  Sporting a 34.50 ERA right now. 

i wonder what they'll do with him; i mean you dont know whats going on behind closed doors.

they might have already told him prior to today that "this is it, you perform decently or AAA." or they could have told him that "you have one more chance."

im happy with the team besides what he is doing; its all pitch location though, if he keeps that sinker down, he is MONEY; but he leaves it up in the zone & they are just pounding that shit.

WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH HIM? LOL

Wang's Yankee career may be over this summer....i think dude can be a legit #2 pitcher when he's not shitty

lmao, i really dont know...

he took the whole season off & i think that fucked him over.

but it could be a Yankee thing; if he goes to some NL by the trading deadline, he could really turn it on & like you said, he is a legit #2 when he is on; in some cases an ace.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

But on the real, Wang is not a good pitcher.  Look at his peripherals.  The lack of swings and misses were eventually going to catch up with him.  But LMFAO @ Wang even being an ace at any point in his career.  You skanks fans crack me up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »

But on the real, Wang is not a good pitcher.  Look at his peripherals.  The lack of swings and misses were eventually going to catch up with him.  But LMFAO @ Wang even being an ace at any point in his career.  You skanks fans crack me up.

i thought back to back 19 win seasons meant something. ::)

you know, when the bullpen doesnt blow wins for the starter...well maybe you dont know... :laugh:

herpes

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 04:49:13 PM »

you know, when the bullpen doesnt blow wins for the starter...well maybe you dont know... :laugh:

Steve Traschel has 15 wins for the Mets in 06 with an ERA near 6.  And most people that actually know baseball have been saying for a while the lack of swings and misses  on Wangs part will eventually catch up with him.  Also historically if you look at Wangs splits dude is dominant against crappy teams but against playoff caliber teams he pitches like a back of the rotation starter.  Just look a little deeper into the stats and everything pointed towards an eventual sharp drop off in Wangs performance.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »

Steve Traschel has 15 wins for the Mets in 06 with an ERA near 6.  And most people that actually know baseball have been saying for a while the lack of swings and misses  on Wangs part will eventually catch up with him.  Also historically if you look at Wangs splits dude is dominant against crappy teams but against playoff caliber teams he pitches like a back of the rotation starter.  Just look a little deeper into the stats and everything pointed towards an eventual sharp drop off in Wangs performance.

i hope we trade his ass to the Phillies & then you'll see, first hand. :laugh: ;D

herpes

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »

i hope we trade his ass to the Phillies & then you'll see, first hand. :laugh: ;D

I hope comes to the Phills, Wang is not a good pitcher.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »

maybe it will be a Wang/Maine match up & there will be the highest combined score total in history of baseball. ;D

herpes

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 04:57:40 PM »

maybe it will be a Wang/Maine match up & there will be the highest combined score total in history of baseball. ;D

Maine had one bad inning his last outing and if you watched the game the hits were bloops and broken bats.  And his first start he only gave up two solo shots and pitched well.  Though I won't lie, Maine is desperate need of an out pitch.  But to compare Maines performance to what Wang has done so far this season is hilarious.  Wang has made Maine look like a white Pedro so far this season.