Author Topic: Rick Ross "Nana Nana" Freestyle Dissing G Unit , Eminem  (Read 622 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
Rick Ross "Nana Nana" Freestyle Dissing G Unit , Eminem
« on: April 20, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2009/04/20/21419410.aspx We

Small diss to eminem i think or he just name drops

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rick Ross "Nana Nana" Freestyle Dissing G Unit , Eminem
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »
LOL, that was fucking awful. :laugh:

i dont blame Eminem if he doesnt respond.

Rick Ross is a joke & LMFAO @ him trying to compare his paper to 50 & Em! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 02:36:20 PM »
Lol 50 cents the 2nd richest black entertainer, Eminems one of the biggest selling artists ever! Ross deluded as fuck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
^i think The Massacre sold more albums than all of Rick Ross' sales for all his cds combined. :laugh:

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »
^i think The Massacre sold more albums than all of Rick Ross' sales for all his cds combined. :laugh:

Lol worldwide Curtis probably did aswell, poor deluded officer Ross

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
Rick Ross jackin off while watching David Hasselhoff eat his hamburger in a drunken stupor the fat fuck. NA NANA NA NA? fucc outta hear.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »
Why you guys ripping into Ross for? His music has been SHITTING on 50's for a hella long time now. Quit talking about how much money another man has, is it your money? Are you getting a cut? I dont think so...so just sit back and enjoy the music people, you guys get 2 crazy!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »
Why you guys ripping into Ross for? His music has been SHITTING on 50's for a hella long time now. Quit talking about how much money another man has, is it your money? Are you getting a cut? I dont think so...so just sit back and enjoy the music people, you guys get 2 crazy!!!

Rick Ross brought up the money, i just laughed at that lol.

you should have said "His beats have been SHITTING on 50's."

thats what carries his music, it basically is the base of his music. he is NO rapper, he is a joke, imo.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 06:31:42 PM »

thats what carries his music, it basically is the base of his music. he is NO rapper, he is a joke, imo.

I respect your opinion but i dont think so, i think he can rap his off when he wants to and i know alot of other people who feel the same way. He might be somewhat fake, sure, but not as fake as people make him out to be. That whole C.O tihng he fucked up on, he shouldve admit it from the begining. That whole situation brain washed the shit out of people. But anywayz yah, i respect your opinion, but i think he makes good music, most of the time!!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »

I respect your opinion but i dont think so, i think he can rap his off when he wants to and i know alot of other people who feel the same way. He might be somewhat fake, sure, but not as fake as people make him out to be. That whole C.O tihng he fucked up on, he shouldve admit it from the begining. That whole situation brain washed the shit out of people. But anywayz yah, i respect your opinion, but i think he makes good music, most of the time!!!

Well he better bring his A game and rap his ass off dissing Em. "Rick Ross don't want no beef with Slim, NOOOOOO!" Not even on my radar, aww you know the rest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »

i respect yours as well, so i will check his new album to try & see what you mean.

i only heard like the few songs that leaked & wasnt really impressed; but ima check it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

i respect yours as well, so i will check his new album to try & see what you mean.

i only heard like the few songs that leaked & wasnt really impressed; but ima check it.

You didnt like Mafia Music? He was going in on that track the whole way through. Magnificent is a dope song...Usual Suspects, Yacht Club, All I Really Want, Rich Off Cocaine and In Cold Blood. You should def check it out though, youll like a few songs for sure man!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 07:46:22 PM »
Don't listen to AnybodyKilla, he's a Game fan. His reference for what quality music is equal to 12 year old boys who like Soulja Boy.

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 07:54:16 PM »
wow ive heard better shit come out my ass

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »
Don't listen to AnybodyKilla, he's a Game fan. His reference for what quality music is equal to 12 year old boys who like Soulja Boy.

LMAO, alrighty!!!