Author Topic: "Cleveland to me is really not that good" - Tracy McGrady  (Read 893 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: "Cleveland to me is really not that good" - Tracy McGrady
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »
hating on LeBron? ???

i mean, he can pick the Lakers to win; but why mention Cleveland isnt good (to him)?

Keep in mind it was a full interview, not just the comments that the site posted. I'm sure they wanted details as to why he thought Lakers were the favorites and not Cleveland, and he just voiced his honest opinion.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 05:07:42 PM »
hating on LeBron? ???

i mean, he can pick the Lakers to win; but why mention Cleveland isnt good (to him)?

Keep in mind it was a full interview, not just the comments that the site posted. I'm sure they wanted details as to why he thought Lakers were the favorites and not Cleveland, and he just voiced his honest opinion.

true, where is the full interview though?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »
hating on LeBron? ???

true, where is the full interview though?

there's an audio link at the bottom of the link that i posted. there's no full text interview tho

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 01:06:10 AM »
T-Mac knows whatsup.

Considering he is a moron, this post from you makes a lot of sense LOL.

DIP DIP SET SET

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 04:26:12 AM »
I think T-Mac needs to be quiet.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 03:00:11 PM »
Tracy is just a 20 million dollar expiring contract to me, what a shame.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »
T-Mac knows whatsup.

says the oversensitive guy who roots for 10 teams...i just won both dubcc nba leagues, what do you have to show for besides a bunch of "danny granger is as good as lebron" nonsense? quit talkin shit, sonny.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »
T-Mac knows whatsup.

says the oversensitive guy who roots for 10 teams...i just won both dubcc nba leagues, what do you have to show for besides a bunch of "danny granger is as good as lebron" nonsense? quit talkin shit, sonny.

roots for 10 teams LOL!  You know you are desperate when you have to pull false shit out of your ass

My love and loyalty for the Pacers>>>>>>>> your love and loyalty for the Lakers

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »
You agreed with a comment that said the Cavs aren't very good.  Either you are a hater in denial or a moron.  This is like me saying I don't think the Lakers are very good this year, what is the difference? THINK before you type son.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 11:10:06 PM by S P I C E »

DIP DIP SET SET

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 04:16:34 AM »
Tracy is just a 20 million dollar expiring contract to me, what a shame.

And that's what he is to anyone with half a brain.

And it just sunk in that his name's Tracy...lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 03:05:33 PM »

My love and loyalty for the Pacers>>>>>>>> your love and loyalty for the Lakers

LMFAO...quote of the year.

you don't even live in Indiana, punk!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »
You agreed with a comment that said the Cavs aren't very good.  Either you are a hater in denial or a moron.  This is like me saying I don't think the Lakers are very good this year, what is the difference? THINK before you type son.

first of all, drop my steez. instantly. thanks. second of all, it's not a matter of the Cavs not being good. they're a good team, no doubt, they're just not as good as everyone thinks and i will eat my words if i'm proven wrong. but will you if you are?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »

first of all, drop my steez. instantly. thanks. second of all, it's not a matter of the Cavs not being good. they're a good team, no doubt, they're just not as good as everyone thinks and i will eat my words if i'm proven wrong. but will you if you are?

I never said the Cavs will win it all!  There is no doubt in my mind that the Lakers will win a title this year, if they dont they should be ashamed of themselves.  To say that the Cavs arent good is plain absurd though.  NIK it doesnt matter that I dont live in Indiana, I get league pass every year to watch every single Pacer game and I am 25 right now and I have been a diehard Pacer fan since I was 8 years old.  I am as legit as they come

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »

I never said the Cavs will win it all!  There is no doubt in my mind that the Lakers will win a title this year, if they dont they should be ashamed of themselves.  To say that the Cavs arent good is plain absurd though.  NIK it doesnt matter that I dont live in Indiana, I get league pass every year to watch every single Pacer game and I am 25 right now and I have been a diehard Pacer fan since I was 8 years old.  I am as legit as they come

again, nobody said Cavs aren't good.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 01:23:03 AM »
I have a question that I was about to ask yall, I figured I mite as well ask it in this thread...

Do you think T-Mac is actually rooting AGAINST the Rockets (subconsciously or not) in this series? After seeing him put his faith in Lakers, I'm starting to think he has to be well-aware about the fact that Rockets advancing for the first time in the one post-season he's gone is going to be even more damaging to his already damaged reputation.