Author Topic: Battle Records!!  (Read 2489 times)

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Re: Battle Records!!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2002, 12:55:43 PM »
yes but if you look at the thread sccit barely beat me BARELY not everyone who voted ofr him was dick ryding but there were more than half which were OBVIOUS  cuz they say the same thing in every battle that they vote for
and his diss really wasnt dissin me becuase everything he said was bullshit becuase firstly IAM ATHIEST NOT MORMON! secondly i havent lived in utah for that long maybe a couple of years. i am from cali and tucson arizona thats where i was raised and grew up!

and in an Audio battle shouldn't every aspect count? its all AUDIO it wasnt jsut an mc shit thats why i didnt spen much time on my shit to make a bea tin forty five minutes is great timing but to make a whole track in forty five is record time.

and peoples were acting like thats my best of shit.

i recorded it first try through i did three different segments really nbever wrote anythign down on papaer thought up some shit of my single line punchlines and put them together.

thats why the delivery changes also and you can tell where i recorded each segment

well anywayz fuck it

pz

pz

Ineffable

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2002, 01:01:50 PM »
yes but if you look at the thread sccit barely beat me BARELY not everyone who voted ofr him was dick ryding but there were more than half which were OBVIOUS  cuz they say the same thing in every battle that they vote for
and his diss really wasnt dissin me becuase everything he said was bullshit becuase firstly IAM ATHIEST NOT MORMON! secondly i havent lived in utah for that long maybe a couple of years. i am from cali and tucson arizona thats where i was raised and grew up!

and in an Audio battle shouldn't every aspect count? its all AUDIO it wasnt jsut an mc shit thats why i didnt spen much time on my shit to make a bea tin forty five minutes is great timing but to make a whole track in forty five is record time.

and peoples were acting like thats my best of shit.

i recorded it first try through i did three different segments really nbever wrote anythign down on papaer thought up some shit of my single line punchlines and put them together.

thats why the delivery changes also and you can tell where i recorded each segment

well anywayz fuck it

pz

pz

Ineffable

No excuses...I have a REAL track from u (sent by TinMan) and it's even worse than the audio battle track...PeAcE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheSheriff

Re:Battle Records!!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2003, 05:27:29 PM »
Megre Political Gangsta and Infinite's records.

SCY

• Lil Geezy
  • The Playa To The Haters
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2003, 01:45:09 AM »
lol at me
walking thru life making ya preparations. big shout out to bentley boys, Phatt Matt, dj stompa, topgroove and not forgetting Giro City Crew

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2003, 05:48:43 PM »
Sccit....take Mista CaNE off dat list....he aint never battled in WCC....he'd rip everyone here a new a-hole....He is actually 10-0 in those bay area battle series, I just posted 4 of em here for folks to peep....It shouldn't be included in this shit....Young Moe too, 0-1? lol....cmon, he will murder everybody here too....and me? I'm 4-2? shiiit, did I ever even battle on here?

AND ROCCY IS A WHITE WASHED FAT FUC WHO NEEDS 2 GET HIS WIG SPLIT....EDITING MY POSTS AND SHIT....I WOULD TEAR YUR ASS A NEW HOLE FAT BOY....U DUN WANNA SEE ME.....

www.servnu151.com RESPECT IT!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 11:38:42 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2004, 11:26:33 PM »
what's up with all the racist B.S remarks guys?... ::)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

LETHAL RECORDZ

• Lil Geezy
  • LETHAL RECORDZ
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2006, 03:41:21 AM »
I can only battle one guy and that's who's ever the baddest on this site. I'm new to this battle shit but I have so many styles of tracks, West Coast, East Coast, Dirty South, Jazz, Gangsta.......so if I was to go up against any one do I just put any style......anywayz I call out SCCIT cuz he seems to be winnin but I think you would get burt ova here from me, KINGBEATS!

So what's next....I just wait to see if he's down or a clown or what?
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LETHALRECORDZ

l.poe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
Aight...Here are the audio/beat battle record standings...Just thought ya'll would like to see this here...Everytime a battle takes place, these standings will be modified...
 ::) ;D 8)

1.Sccit = 12-3
2.Mista Cane = 4-0
3.Rodzilla = 4-2
4.Infinite = 2-0
5.Blade = 2-0
6.I-Bo AKA Maestro Minded = 2-0
7.Mind Zen = 1-0
8.I-Geezy = 1-0
9.SCY = 1-0
10.Emence = 1-0
11.Doggy = 1-0
12.Doug E Style = 1-0
13.Illicit = 1-0
14.R-E-L = 1-0
15.GrEwSuM = 1-0
16.MC Menace = 1-1
17.Playa Tay = 1-1
18.Suga Foot = 1-2
19.Phiasko AKA Indijinouz = 1-4
20.Sonax = 0-1
21.Sicflow = 0-1
22.Tadou = 0-1
23.Minority = 0-1
24.Cell Gotti = 0-1
25.Bez = 0-1
26.X-Raided-Locsta AKA DVS = 0-1
27.Roccy = 0-2
28.Edwin AKA Docc = 0-1
29.Polictical Gangsta = 0-1
30.Young Moe = 0-1
31.Naz-D AKA Waitin For The DJ = 1-2
32.Koncept = 0-2
33.KonSICKwence AKA J-Steez = 0-2
34.Primo AKA Phar Phetch3d = 0-2
35.Rap Quake = 0-2
36.JayD = 0-2

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »
HOW DO PEOPLE GO UP AND DOWN ON THE BATTLE BOARD>
LIKE WHEN ARE THEY AND STUFF

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »
werd up at minority

i feel that shit for real sccit you tlak mad shit for only bein a netcee.

and braggin about your victorys when  ITS THE FUCKIN NET!

and secondly you didnt win by talent or skill you win your battles becuase you have a buddy list full of dick rydin fagets who are fiathful to the "HERB MELITIA" and our down for the cuase ,   you rollin wiht some  AOL THUGS ...... its fuckin funny.

pz

Ineffable

and it alwayz the same people that vote for you.

HEY HOMMIE NAME IS LIGHTS...
TELL ME THIS... DONT RAPPERS HAVE SAME FANS FOR A GIVEN PERIOD OF TIME...
YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF DICK RIDIN FAGET TO USE THAT WORD....
AND IF YOU CALL SOMEONE SHIT LIKE THAT YOU GOTTA KNOW IT BEFORE YOU ASSUME...
CUZ FROM WHAT I KNOW ASSUMPTIONS ARE KNOWN TO BE MOTHERS OF ALL FUCK UPS...

DONT CALL HIS HOMMIES DICK RIDIN FAGOTS... I UNDERSTAND ITS EASIER TO TALK SHIT ONLINE THAN TO ACTUALLY DO IN PERSON
BUT CHECK WHAT U SAY

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »

REL, does nik better than me just cuz hes been here longer than me?? OH MY GOD LOL..that didn't make any sense whatsoever

maybe ur oriental ass cant read clearly....i said that he has more people on his buddy list cuz hes been here longer

818  ALL OVER

Roccy

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »
werd up at minority

i feel that shit for real sccit you tlak mad shit for only bein a netcee.

and braggin about your victorys when  ITS THE FUCKIN NET!

and secondly you didnt win by talent or skill you win your battles becuase you have a buddy list full of dick rydin fagets who are fiathful to the "HERB MELITIA" and our down for the cuase ,   you rollin wiht some  AOL THUGS ...... its fuckin funny.

pz

Ineffable

and it alwayz the same people that vote for you.

HEY HOMMIE NAME IS LIGHTS...
TELL ME THIS... DONT RAPPERS HAVE SAME FANS FOR A GIVEN PERIOD OF TIME...
YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF DICK RIDIN FAGET TO USE THAT WORD....
AND IF YOU CALL SOMEONE SHIT LIKE THAT YOU GOTTA KNOW IT BEFORE YOU ASSUME...
CUZ FROM WHAT I KNOW ASSUMPTIONS ARE KNOWN TO BE MOTHERS OF ALL FUCK UPS...

DONT CALL HIS HOMMIES DICK RIDIN FAGOTS... I UNDERSTAND ITS EASIER TO TALK SHIT ONLINE THAN TO ACTUALLY DO IN PERSON
BUT CHECK WHAT U SAY

lol thats ancient dawg.
how it really goes down..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »
where do i sign up for a battle.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »
damn nik,okay and i have to agree both of you are very good,just try not to be so personal with it cuz you giove others something to attack you with

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »
u registered on dubcc you already signed up