Author Topic: Heat  (Read 1572 times)

Okka

Re: Heat
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »
"Heat" is a classic movie, one of my favourite of all times. "Righteous Kill" was unbelievable garbage, they never should have made it. I remember readin' about a new movie with Pacino And De Niro and i was excited as fuck. When it first leaked everybody trashed it and i still wanted to see it and i thought maybe it's better than everybody said, but it ain't. I never wanna see that shit again.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 08:05:01 AM by Okka »

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
This is my favourite movie of all of time, its a timeless classic, got a dope cast, and its just brilliant, there isnt one single flaw in the movie

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 03:40:51 PM »
its a good movie but it got some long boring parts , the bank robbery scene is incredible

exacly

LMAO "boring parts" go play ya xbox

wow you realy take shit personaly when it comes to this movie...So what if i think goodfellas is better

thats your opinion... its shot very generically but the story and acting is great..and true to the time.. some on who watches films for action and stuff cant have a opinion that carry s weight about heat... is my point. Michael Mann started making heat pre 80s and its flawless and realistic but iv been arouns and seen a lot of cinema.. i dont waist my time with epic movie and them shitty horror's that come out everyday...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 03:43:15 PM »
its a good movie but it got some long boring parts , the bank robbery scene is incredible

exacly

cosign, dope as movie, those 'boring parts' are amazing

i love the meets mccually has with nate under the flyovers very relistic and to the point no fluff shit talking.. my fave line is when the deal goes wrong at the old drive in cinema "theres a fuckin dead man on the end of this line"

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »
'Heat' is fucking classic! Definitely one of the greatest films of all time. Michael Mann's crowning achievement if you ask me, the whole landscape of the film is just beautiful. I honestly didn't think 'Miami Vice' was all that bad. Story wise, it didn't have alot going for it, but parts of it was quality Michael Mann work. BTW, Natalie Portman was in 'Heat', and I love me some Natalie Portman.
My Future Wife:

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »

exacly

wow you realy take shit personaly when it comes to this movie...So what if i think goodfellas is better

thats your opinion... its shot very generically but the story and acting is great..and true to the time.. some on who watches films for action and stuff cant have a opinion that carry s weight about heat... is my point. Michael Mann started making heat pre 80s and its flawless and realistic but iv been arouns and seen a lot of cinema.. i dont waist my time with epic movie and them shitty horror's that come out everyday...

i feel you, you speak the truth.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »

exacly

i feel you, you speak the truth.

peace man.. btw whos the chick with the bat

catman3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »
As with a number of advanced concepts in science and technology, the historical roots of the steam engine can be traced to the Greeks, who—just as they did with ideas such as the atom or the Sun-centered model of the universe—thought about it, but failed to develop it. The great inventor Hero of Alexandria (c. 65-125) actually created several steam-powered devices, but he perceived these as mere novelties, hardly worthy of scientific attention. Though Europeans adopted water power, as, for instance, in waterwheels, during the late ancient and medieval periods, further progress in steam power did not occur for some 1,500 years

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
As with a number of advanced concepts in science and technology, the historical roots of the steam engine can be traced to the Greeks, who—just as they did with ideas such as the atom or the Sun-centered model of the universe—thought about it, but failed to develop it. The great inventor Hero of Alexandria (c. 65-125) actually created several steam-powered devices, but he perceived these as mere novelties, hardly worthy of scientific attention. Though Europeans adopted water power, as, for instance, in waterwheels, during the late ancient and medieval periods, further progress in steam power did not occur for some 1,500 years
???

Mygla

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »

from about 1:00 ;)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »

i saw it 15 years ago and il watch it when its 35 years old and talk about it then.. AND WHAT

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »
classic movie!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »

Jim is MAD funny. :laugh:

i love his stand up; "King Baby" was hilarious. :laugh:

Roccy

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »
this movie is fucking tight, og pacino/deniro shit, definitely michael manns best work in my opinion.
how it really goes down..

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zssZQBDUj-A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zssZQBDUj-A</a>