Author Topic: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!  (Read 26023 times)

JohnnyL

Re: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!
« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »
you didnt get to get your hands on it right? :(

what about secrets of war II, is that with the pac verse thats got the rules of the game in the content? if you know which one i mean,its in terrible Q.

4 my niggas=He VS She right

The 4 My Niggaz babble was put out there to confuse people from a certain truth. I know what you mean, but there's like three or four different alts to the song. Also yeah, Johnny that was their deranged idea of a joke.

lol...geez.  I feel bad for the people that spent hours and hours trying to hack that rar file.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »
wanna share the information on He Vs She?cause i heard that its just 4 my niggas,while at the same time i heard its a completely dif. track.

so you sadly didnt get your hand on the REAL 3dt, shitty. that thing looked very nice, with the adlibs, watch ya mouth,and when thugz cry og

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2009, 07:06:08 PM »
wanna share the information on He Vs She?cause i heard that its just 4 my niggas,while at the same time i heard its a completely dif. track.

so you sadly didnt get your hand on the REAL 3dt, shitty. that thing looked very nice, with the adlibs, watch ya mouth,and when thugz cry og

One of the few things I didn't, apparently G Litt is still selling shit on the low - I would suggest getting to her fast so you can pay her legal bills. Lol. Things will be disclosed soon. :)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: April 28, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »

One of the few things I didn't, apparently G Litt is still selling shit on the low - I would suggest getting to her fast so you can pay her legal bills. Lol. Things will be disclosed soon. :)

what are the plans with all the shyt u aquired from these people?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2009, 07:13:59 PM »

Well, I will let the big man I am working with decide all of that. He and his ambition was the main inspiration in helping with this. I'm just a mere helper in the grand scheme of things. None the less, I played my part and got some good shit plus $130 U.S. dollars plus another $65.00 off G Litt. Shouts out to Mob Figgaz!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »

Well, I will let the big man I am working with decide all of that. He and his ambition was the main inspiration in helping with this. I'm just a mere helper in the grand scheme of things. None the less, I played my part and got some good shit plus $130 U.S. dollars plus another $65.00 off G Litt. Shouts out to Mob Figgaz!

well if u or the big man decide to leak then leak it to the real fans...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:29:16 PM by Ridah662 »

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »
then you guys would contradict yourself and become hypocrites,exposing bootleggers yet selling shit also. if youre gonna expose them then do,but dont sell the shit,or just sell the shit and dont expose them.

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #187 on: April 28, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »
then you guys would contradict yourself and become hypocrites,exposing bootleggers yet selling shit also. if youre gonna expose them then do,but dont sell the shit,or just sell the shit and dont expose them.

exactly.... like i said follow the MOB FIGGAZ suit

He leaked that shit for all us for free.... do the same follow suit

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »

exactly.... like i said follow the MOB FIGGAZ suit

He leaked that shit for all us for free.... do the same follow suit

;)

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #189 on: April 28, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »
i dont care if you guys leak shit or not,since im not the type that begs for shit..but stick to one side of the fence,dont jump fences all of a sudden,its low to expose someone,ruin them,get them sued,then a day or two later begin doing the same thing you just exposed.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »
i dont care if you guys leak shit or not,since im not the type that begs for shit..but stick to one side of the fence,dont jump fences all of a sudden,its low to expose someone,ruin them,get them sued,then a day or two later begin doing the same thing you just exposed.

take a chill pill homie, no one said they was gonna sell anything at all that was jus me asking a question...it's not that serious dog

JohnnyL

« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »
Yeah.  I mean, it's only natural that people are curious about what's going to happen with these tracks.  Looking at that list that was posted, there are a ton of songs that most people haven't got to hear yet.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2009, 07:43:06 PM »
here's the new private forum that they are hiding from UMG

http://2pacshakur.net/thcers/

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »
sneaky assholes..i wanna log in

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #194 on: April 28, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »
Simply amazing.. Good job Mike Toreno!

I've been around since the old pacup forum days and this is by far one of the most entertaining things that has happened for Pac fans since the first time I listened to the OGs in RealAudio back in 97.

I hope some of those unheards will be heard.. I know a lot of people will appreciate it. Hell you've already done us all favor by exposing all the idiots.  8)

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html