Author Topic: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!  (Read 26038 times)

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »
I hope you do something with this news.
They are robbing us fans from hearing these on future releases
I hope they get whats coming to them.

blame Amaru for not releasing this shit when they had the chance --Amaru is the ones losing out on all the money

if they don't have them, how can they?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:24 AM »
they have legal claim to any DAT going around online for sale...unless the DAT was a guest appearance and proof is legally documented.

it's like stealing a painting from a museum and selling it online...that shit's illegal.  but amaru isn't on the ball and let it go.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2009, 10:59:49 AM »
they have legal claim to any DAT going around online for sale...unless the DAT was a guest appearance and proof is legally documented.

it's like stealing a painting from a museum and selling it online...that shit's illegal.  but amaru isn't on the ball and let it go.

Its not a guest apperance, the Master Reel should be in Amaru's hands, but Sam Sneed sold his self for $7000, so he'll get fucked for selling it. Amaru will close their little bootlegging game down. lol
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2009, 11:02:11 AM »
Mob did you manage to download the two tracks yourself?

StayTrue

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
special shoutout goes to tanner.  for all the tough guy street talk you do you're just a weak ass tattle tale snitch faggot.  no wonder all the kids at school hate your ass.  

for everyone else, the clip is someone's wack assed cpu gen remix and not the actual song.  whether $7,000 or $70 was paid, it's no one's business.  

DPGC23

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »
Y DIDN'T THEY GET ALONG?

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »
special shoutout goes to tanner.  for all the tough guy street talk you do you're just a weak ass tattle tale snitch faggot.  no wonder all the kids at school hate your ass.  

for everyone else, the clip is someone's wack assed cpu gen remix and not the actual song.  whether $7,000 or $70 was paid, it's no one's business.  

LMFAO, I wondered how long it would be till G Litts 40 year ass came in here.The pac verse remix i leak is a remix with the studio acapella, dumb bitch. lmfao hope you cry in your jail cell when your rotting in there.

and i bet this is a cpu gen as well eh?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59128971e8bfecd2/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 11:20:47 AM by Mob Figgaz »
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »
thanks for the clip mob.

Glitt - its not your business either, when your in jail holla at the crooked mods of Pittsey and Schriebs who tipped certain people off over this material.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »

LMFAO, I wondered how long it would be till G Litts 40 year ass came in here.The pac verse remix i leak is a remix with the studio acapella, dumb bitch. lmfao hope you cry in your jail cell when your rotting in there.

and i bet this is a cpu gen as well eh?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59128971e8bfecd2/

did you know G Litt has 3 kids with 3 different men?

and i hear Gurrrrrrrrrrjeeeeet got pregnaaaaaant with a 4th.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
that shit is still classic man, I heard she gave two away to her mods Pittsey and Hoenoe to look after?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
thanks for the clip mob.

Glitt - its not your business either, when your in jail holla at the crooked mods of Pittsey and Schriebs who tipped certain people off over this material.

Dina Lapolt should be calling her in a few weeks

G Litt and her bastard kids will be screwed

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
Big major props

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »
Whoa!.
Nice, THX MOB

Today was a good day.
appreciated. +2

OG Hack Wilson