Author Topic: serious question......  (Read 845 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: serious question......
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:13 AM »
What about the DC Snipers back several years ago?  Black serial killers right there.  Then there was that rapper Sicx (i think) that like killed his girlfriend and ate her liver and intestines and shit...Every race has insane people.

Job, there is no denying that racism exists.  Not all white people are inherently bad and racist. 

You need to understand that it really is more of a class issue.  The elite of the world are the reason things are fucked up.  You constantly hating white people with as much anger is basically letting them win.  You fall right into their trap of being so obsessed with it that it hampers your development and ability to grow and mature.

Don't waste your thoughts on all the negativity and hate.  It's not good for you.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »
What about the DC Snipers back several years ago?  Black serial killers right there.  Then there was that rapper Sicx (i think) that like killed his girlfriend and ate her liver and intestines and shit...Every race has insane people.

Job, there is no denying that racism exists.  Not all white people are inherently bad and racist. 

You need to understand that it really is more of a class issue.  The elite of the world are the reason things are fucked up.  You constantly hating white people with as much anger is basically letting them win.  You fall right into their trap of being so obsessed with it that it hampers your development and ability to grow and mature.

Don't waste your thoughts on all the negativity and hate.  It's not good for you.
come on are you really going to try and compile a list of Black serial killer vs white serial killer?? you do know which one is going to have you typing for days now rite? eye mean eye hope thats clear. but just one quick question.........at the end of the day eye can think of plenty of legit reasons, why a Black man in this country could lose his mind and succumb to such behavior (even though still its fucked up and there really should be no excuse). But is there a legit sound reason why any white man in this country should even fall to such levels??

like forreal. the system and rules and laws of these countries where created by white men for the success of white men ( because even white women weren't on the same level, which created the feminism movement which in turned cause chaos between Black women and Black man relationship). so to me aint nothing better than being a white man in this county? you agree?

you say its a class thing and eye guess eye can semi agree with that. but at the end of the day didnt racism define and create class. right? eye mean during after ww2 when Black war veterans came home and they were excluded from reaping the benefits from the GI bill, which allowed white soldiers to buy homes and basically create the suburbs of america and take loan etc. that right which is racism created a class. you with me?

not to mention, if its more of a class thing then Black children, of rich and prominent Black people in this country should get treated like the white ones right?  http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2009/02/16/robbie-tolan-faces-long-road-to-recovery-after-police-shooting/

HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »
See, one thing people have forgotten is that race has had a hell of a lot to do with class in this countries history. Don't just ask blacks, ask Mexicans, Native Americans, Japanese, Chinese and the list goes on. And Job is 110% right when he says this country was tailor-made for white males.

And yes, the scales have been a little more balanced out over the years and no, I am not making any excuses for myself or anyone. However, fact is fact. That class/race shit still has carried on through the generations and remnant of it still remain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »
See, one thing people have forgotten is that race has had a hell of a lot to do with class in this countries history. Don't just ask blacks, ask Mexicans, Native Americans, Japanese, Chinese and the list goes on. And Job is 110% right when he says this country was tailor-made for white males.

And yes, the scales have been a little more balanced out over the years and no, I am not making any excuses for myself or anyone. However, fact is fact. That class/race shit still has carried on through the generations and remnant of it still remain.

True but Blacks have paved the road for the them at the exception for Native americans because they were here before. But Blacks made it easier for mexicants, and japanese, and chinese, and indian etc.........to live here. you know in terms of dealing with bullshit and being treated with fairness and equality.  the resilience of Blacks in this country made it possible for everything they are able to do in this country.  shit when you think about is they got a free ride. its like your whole crew going to war and you in the back chillin , peeking ever now and then to see how shit turns out. and then after the aftermath you come out........ and reap the benefits while your front soldiers are dead, scarred up and bruised.

eye aint making excuse but like you said the truth is the truth. and at the same time eye aint saying Blacks need to have everything giving to them NOT AT ALL!. so its like when ever eye get into conversions with white people and eye start kickin this and that they shut the fuck up. because all they can say is well "slavery is over" and eye worked hard to get where eye am at ( not knowing the playing field has never been even ). thats all they got. not knowing this shit is DEEP THAN RAP (sike just joking) what it been made out to be. like Blacks being denied to take full advantage of the G.I bill was ONLY 50 YEARS AGO! you feel not that long ago when you think about.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 09:43:46 PM »
CLASS ISSUE

anyone who says different never worked a low wage job and had to deal with a cornucopia of different combinations of  clasess and races.

any one from the upper and uppermiddle class is going to develop those tenancies.

the thicker your wallet gets, the prissier you get......the THINNER your wallet gets the more realistic and humble you get. that's the way it is, that's what great philosophers from every race have preached ( Cochise (native), John Lenonon(white), Ghandi (indian), Chavez (mexican), ect) since the dawn of time

it's not the Darker your skin tone becomes the less "devilish" you become,lol

Job quit feeling sorry for yourself and get real.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 09:50:47 PM »
JOB, what race was here first?
or who was here first? (and by here i mean the us)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 09:53:54 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »
i assume your answerin my question don?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »
yep, i had to represent

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 09:58:39 PM »
aite so if they were here first, does this country technically belong to them?
(in other words, can white people be as mad as they are for mexicans takin over, or tryin to wit this whole illegal aliens etc..)
Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »
i wouldn't say that california belongs to meixco....nor would anyone under rule of the mexican government want california to ran by the mexico.

as far illegals go, i don't think anyone really has a problem with them coming in except fat Rush Limbough muh fuckers....the problem i think is them selling stolen ssn's and exploiting them for work, and having funds fall out of the country.

border patrol doesn't care about anything except the drug cartels and the work smuggling exploitation.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »
i dont know but i am jus now findin out some (and no im not only gettin one side to the story, im gettin as many sides as i can) but the whole tax issue is insane and outta control, and that fake president aint gon change nuthin but his b-ball shoes
i say that to say:if they are in fact the cause of us-me and others who work and do pay taxes off the nuthin we make, thats a fucked up situation and like a lil kid would say "unfair"
but the whole we were here first, hey you get that alot from white people
tell em to go back to their country, they ruined ours etc..
they takin out medical etc..
and thats why i asked, but what if this is their country?  maybe america bought it, i dont know haha
Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »
also as far as american indians go....what good would it do to turn over the entire country to them ( or us i guess, since i'm like a quarter Blackfoot) . the representation is so small, the geographic spread is so vast, and there's not much sense for the greater good of the ENTIRE country to try to make up for what some fuck ass did before my own great great grandfathers were alive.

with that said i think more could be done to improve the way of life on reservations throughout the US.....fuck help building Iraq up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 10:32:51 PM »
haha yeah i agree, i got middle eastern fam but fuck em
and fuck tha gov't for lyin
Cube