Author Topic: serious question......  (Read 838 times)

Sparegeez

Re: serious question......
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »
Im not gonna lie, I wasn't exposed to many white people till I got till college... and lets just say the "culture" is different. I cant seem to find someone to trust out here..

Cali Climate

« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 02:30:54 PM »
^^that's because you're in a major college. lots of wealthy kids with no spine. I don't fuck with those guys either, I'm glad to be from a working class upbringing.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »
CLASS ISSUE

anyone who says different never worked a low wage job and had to deal with a cornucopia of different combinations of  clasess and races.

any one from the upper and uppermiddle class is going to develop those tenancies.

the thicker your wallet gets, the prissier you get......the THINNER your wallet gets the more realistic and humble you get. that's the way it is, that's what great philosophers from every race have preached ( Cochise (native), John Lenonon(white), Ghandi (indian), Chavez (mexican), ect) since the dawn of time

it's not the Darker your skin tone becomes the less "devilish" you become,lol

Job quit feeling sorry for yourself and get real.
notice how Don jacob wanna be white ass can never......... even attempt to answer and of my questions. or even refer to some portion of what eye say. dont be fooled by Don jacob.......... he is a mexicant who desperately wants to be be like the white people on them novelas.

notice how he says great philosophers from every race but some our manages to leave out the Black race. when it was Martin Luther who reached out to Chavez with his fight for the famer workers. is this clown serious??

notice how he says " quit feeling sorry for yourself"
now anybody with a brain and who is reading this shit and isnt biased. doesnt it seem like eye am feeling sorry for myself ( or am eye just trying to ask a question).  matter of fact eye thought eye made it clear that eye wasnt making excuses ( just like Sikotic said eye agreed with what he said).  the only person assuming eye am feeling sorry for my self. is your clown ass. who posted up the picture of government cheese. dont assume is makes and ass out of you and only you

1. i tend to ignore most of what you say because it's fucking racist bullshit, and because half the time I doubt the sincerity of your posts....you're just a person who's committed to an alias. you don't even really exist, and if you do it's even funnier because you would have wasted your life taking the hard to to achieve your goals.

2.i don't need to include black people in everything i cite to make the 2 black people on this board feel better about themselves. i didn't include MLK because i couldn't think of a direct quote off the top of my head that was in line with the philosophy i was talking about....and i'm not going to make assumptions. if he did FINE....i got MLK in my corner on this one as well.

3. lol i love how you're calling the kettle black by saying your bullshit racist crap and then getting offended by my counter attacks. fuckin' hypocrite.lol. quit being pissed at me cuz your mom couldn't cook nothing else but macaroni and government cheese and waffles.

4. again quit feeling sorry for yourself, this isn't limited to this topic at hand it stems from other topics you've posted.....and i'll add; quit looking for apology or a stepping stool by throwing others down to validate your lack of social interactions. Quit getting mad at other races cuz kids playing Transformers didn't want your nerdy Carlton lookin' ass playing with them.

1.) if eye dont exist then why are you even in here. go take you white wanna be ass some where else then. simple ass that. aint nobody forcing you to be in here. you have a choice, que no?

2.) lol you said you didnt include MLK because you couldnt think of of a direct quote. but you didnt even cite any quotes from any of them.

man just take your clown mayete hating ass somewhere else

1. i'm in here because it amuses me, and it forces whoever is behind your alias to work harder.

2. lol, that's because i already knew the quotes in question and if your monkey ass tried to question them i could easily post them from the top of my head. like i said i don't need to cutail my posts to please the 2 black people that actually post here.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »
Im not gonna lie, I wasn't exposed to many white people till I got till college... and lets just say the "culture" is different. I cant seem to find someone to trust out here..
really? what happen to your abercrombie, aeropostle paddle butt smack frat buddy of yours??? arent you guys hermanos por vida holmes?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »
Rock flip flops and put a Volcom decal on your F-150 and you'll have a friend for life, brah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2009, 01:35:19 AM »
Rock flip flops and put a Volcom decal on your F-150 and you'll have a friend for life, brah.

one of the grenade decals, and make sure thast truck is lifted yet has no mud on it because you don't wanna hurt the resale value...fuck i hate southern california people (whites, dont get offended niggs)

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2009, 01:45:18 AM »

one of the grenade decals, and make sure thast truck is lifted yet has no mud on it because you don't wanna hurt the resale value...fuck i hate southern california people (whites, dont get offended niggs)
I don't blame white people or Southern Californians, just the fucking "bros" (they come in all races nowadays unfortunately. Just like there are self-respecting black people and then you have your niggers, you have decent Caucasians and then you have the fucking metrosexual bros. Closet homosexuals with large, gas guzzling vehicles that they use to compensate for their shriveled up scrotums.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2009, 09:32:29 AM »
I read something a while back that said archaeologists found tobacco buried with an African that dated back 2,000-3,000 years ago, and tobacco was only native to the Americas at that time.
O most definitely. if you do the knowledge. Olmecs mean rubber people. and the reason for that was when these African came, they came with rubber. there is a lot of shit out there that the 10% dont want people to know.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »
its not white people, its a class issue, rich people are drama queens, who do you think is popping the majority of the anti depressants in the country, going to the psychologists, etc. it aint even as much a money making it possible for them to do so issue, cause middle class are less likely and have the oppurtunity, rich people are just more sensitive, or just bigger bitches, its the poor people that slug it out, work go to school and if their gf breaks up with them the last thing they are thinking about is killing themselves

sort of.

You gotta remember tho, this is America. Race and class go hand in hand (unfortunately). Not to mention, dont let the new President fool yah, this is still a country with a lot of race problems. Rich minorities STILL deal with more shit then rich White men. Rich minorities dont fit in where they live, because of their race, or where theyre people are, because of their wealth.  I think its a matter of certain people just developing thicker skin then others because of what they go through on a day to day basis. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »
its not white people, its a class issue, rich people are drama queens, who do you think is popping the majority of the anti depressants in the country, going to the psychologists, etc. it aint even as much a money making it possible for them to do so issue, cause middle class are less likely and have the oppurtunity, rich people are just more sensitive, or just bigger bitches, its the poor people that slug it out, work go to school and if their gf breaks up with them the last thing they are thinking about is killing themselves

sort of.

Race and class go hand in hand (unfortunately).
That's the only thing in this thread that some people don't want to admit. Just look back at all the rebellions that occurred in the country before and after it was established. Some were strictly a class issue (i.e. Bacon's rebellion where both black slaves and poor white people worked together and burned Jamestown to the ground), but the majority of class injustice was due to race or country of origin. They don't teach you that shit in schools, but the information is out there.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »

sort of.

That's the only thing in this thread that some people don't want to admit. Just look back at all the rebellions that occurred in the country before and after it was established. Some were strictly a class issue (i.e. Bacon's rebellion where both black slaves and poor white people worked together and burned Jamestown to the ground), but the majority of class injustice was due to race or country of origin. They don't teach you that shit in schools, but the information is out there.

Hell, northern Italians despise Southern Italians. I have Sicilian family that gets hated on in parts of SF by the northern Italian fisherman families that run the city. To me,  prejudice is just a human condition no matter who you are. Danny is semi correct in his assumptions about white people being prejudice, but he's living in a fucking fairy tale if he thinks Africans can do no harm, blacky was never racist until the white man tainted him. Hell, the first instance of racism is on behalf of blacks (see exile of albinos from black africa, resulting in European race).

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2009, 05:24:47 PM »

sort of.

Hell, northern Italians despise Southern Italians. I have Sicilian family that gets hated on in parts of SF by the northern Italian fisherman families that run the city. To me,  prejudice is just a human condition no matter who you are. Danny is semi correct in his assumptions about white people being prejudice, but he's living in a fucking fairy tale if he thinks Africans can do no harm, blacky was never racist until the white man tainted him. Hell, the first instance of racism is on behalf of blacks (see exile of albinos from black africa, resulting in European race).
this is how lame this is guy is. and you can tell that he is a follower. before anybody actually agreed or semi agree with me.......... look at what he posted. nothing to contribute but garbage. not that people semi or agree or taken what eye have said into consideration..........he comes following a long........ because he has no leadership skills. he clearly admits he semi agreed with me all along but now only admits it because other people

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2009, 05:48:14 PM »
the hell are you talking about daniel? No one can deny the relationship between race and class to a certain extent. I like how you just choose to ignore the fact I presented that is true and makes you look like the biggest lame racist here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »
Everyone is prejudiced. The people who refuse to admit it are the ones with the real problems.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2009, 05:27:09 PM »
real talk tho, this country whatever it was before, its now a white country.  by that i mean its run by a white mentality, yeah you might have some other races tryna be in high power positions but the white power dont want that- which is funny to a certain degree
i say that to say this the whole racist deal of whites killin themselves etc.. it hit this country pretty bad last few years and alotta the times it was white people.
i mean if this was a white country then why is this country addicted or in love wit other countres so much that they've lost their id?
muffuccaz (not all but some) dont even look at this country as the us anymore due to the corruption thats been goin on
(i threw out a few examples all over the place but damn its gettin crazy out here)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.