Author Topic: Westside!  (Read 139 times)

NotoriousTDA

Westside!
« on: April 27, 2009, 01:16:30 PM »
Just moved to Alberta on Saturday. Gunna be working at a golf course all summer, im pretty pumped. Im living in like a staff rez type deal, and all my roomates are australian  ???

Anyway i left 30 degree weather in ontario for 3 feet of snow here FML. :(

I guess the golf season wont be starting here for awhile which means no work, which means no money. Im a broke piece of shit and have nothing to do!

On the plus side, the dope is sick over here and the mountains give me eye orgasms.

Peace and love
TDA

Jaydc555

Re: Westside!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 02:55:55 PM »
Why would anyone willingly move to Alberta?next month I fully expect you to talk about your first cow tipping.This will be followed by you posting a pic of you in a cowboy hat and then finally admitting you raped a goat.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »
Why would anyone willingly move to Alberta?next month I fully expect you to talk about your first cow tipping.This will be followed by you posting a pic of you in a cowboy hat and then finally admitting you raped a goat.

and the cow. lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »

dumbest thing ive herd in a while, either way tho man go get a construction job , go to where the oil is, i know it was booming out there, not sure now with all the economic troubles. Where abouts are you?

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »
There's still snow there?!?  And where the fuck was it 30 degrees in Ontario?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 04:12:17 PM »

LOL probably.

dumbest thing ive herd in a while, either way tho man go get a construction job , go to where the oil is, i know it was booming out there, not sure now with all the economic troubles. Where abouts are you?

I am in Kananaskis country which is between banff and calgary.

There's still snow there?!?  And where the fuck was it 30 degrees in Ontario?

Ummmm every where? Apparently its 27 today!

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »
Ocho cinco are you from Alberta or something?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 05:13:13 PM »
Hahaha :D

kemizt