Author Topic: Wack Crooked I Songs  (Read 1043 times)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wack Crooked I Songs
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:08 AM »
the entire Westcoasanostra Vol. 1 mixtape with those wack ass Darren "The Beat Banger" Vegas Beats

i love that mixtape lol

Darren Vegas is usually unfairly hated for Nu-Mixx Klazzics

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »
Yeah I don't know what he's smoking that mixtape was banging.and the beats on nu mixx were good but they weren't necessary when the originals were classic.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »
I agree that Block Obama II was wack.. I've listen to it one time and never play it again. Vol. 1 was dope tho - Straightin' It Out is my shit 8)

No the fuck it wasn't. The first one was.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2009, 12:35:26 PM »
Yeah I don't know what he's smoking that mixtape was banging.and the beats on nu mixx were good but they weren't necessary when the originals were classic.

Darren's work on Dysfunktional Family soundtrack was dope too. Yeah that Westcoastanostra was a nice mixtape

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2009, 12:35:42 PM »
I thought both were dope

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »
doesnt this thread he doesnt have any REAL wack songs?

i mean somebody says "this" was wack & 5 other people come in and say "na that was straight heat" & i dont think many of you guys are Crooked stans.

he has music for everybody & even without albums he can & should be concidered one of the best out right now & should be concidered one of the best ever.

he puts out heat almost all the time. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »
Well all music is subjective right but with crooked its like he doesn't have any songs that everyone can agree is wack.hell even PAC had what's ya phone number lol.but with crook he always drop great shit.even his mediocre tracks are better then the best tracks a lot of other artists put out

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2009, 04:05:56 AM »
good posts by Mygla:

none
lol
I havn't heard a shit track from him yet, and people get the fuck over the whole 'he hasn't released an album' bullshit i've never seen any other artist drop as much free shit as what he has, can't wait till he does drop coz then the haters won't have a thing to say

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EFFeX

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »
the entire Westcoasanostra Vol. 1 mixtape with those wack ass Darren "The Beat Banger" Vegas Beats

i love that mixtape lol

Darren Vegas is usually unfairly hated for Nu-Mixx Klazzics

I know many people that were converted to Crooked I fans after hearing Westcoasanostra, it's a sick tape.

Crooked lets loose on some of those tracks!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »
yeah real talk kevin

good posts by Mygla:

none
lol
I havn't heard a shit track from him yet, and people get the fuck over the whole 'he hasn't released an album' bullshit i've never seen any other artist drop as much free shit as what he has, can't wait till he does drop coz then the haters won't have a thing to say
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.