Author Topic: rock the bells 09  (Read 511 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: rock the bells 09
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 08:14:05 PM »
got 5 presale tickets for boston son

uhh nigga, ill be seeing you there kid.

July 18th, cant wait!!

what did the prices range from?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »
too drunk to read the whole thread...who's goin to the LA show?  lets clique up muh fuckas

VIP for sure....

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:21 PM »
fuck i shouldnt of moved to Calgary this summer, im gunna miss out on this shit again  >:(

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »
fuck i shouldnt of moved to Calgary this summer, im gunna miss out on this shit again  >:(

Only like a 90 minute flight to Van lol!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:43:51 PM by AnybodyKilla »

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 08:51:48 PM »
Told you Alberta is gay as fuck.ill be at rock the bells and you'll be cow tipping listening to Tony Keith

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 12:22:35 AM »
I cant decide between LA or SF

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 02:09:27 AM »

Go to the SF one, its there last show, there probably gonna go all out!!!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 11:34:09 AM »
Told you Alberta is gay as fuck.ill be at rock the bells and you'll be cow tipping listening to Tony Keith

Pay for my plane ticket you ranga.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 05:17:41 PM »
It's a tough choice. The LA one doesn't list Common, The Roots, and Relection Eternal, but it says more to be announced. I'm going to wait to see the other names announced. If there is nothing else that excites me, I might go up to the Bay and catch that show.
I got a bird's eye view

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 06:12:58 PM »
It's a tough choice. The LA one doesn't list Common, The Roots, and Relection Eternal, but it says more to be announced. I'm going to wait to see the other names announced. If there is nothing else that excites me, I might go up to the Bay and catch that show.
u got a link to the LA line up? I was lookin for it on the GU website but couldnt find it.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »
If you go to the website, http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/, and click on tickets it shows the lineups on the right side. I copied and posted the LA and SF ones here.

Saturday - August 8, 2009
Los Angeles, CA - San Manuel Amphitheatre
Featuring:
NAS & Damian Marley, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, House of Pain featuring La Coka Nostra, Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney
+ MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Hosted by: KRS-One, Supernatural, Murs, and Pete Rock

Sunday - August 9, 2009
San Francisco - Shoreline Amphitheatre
Featuring:
NAS & Damian Marley, The Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, House of Pain featuring La Coka Nostra,Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek), Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney

I got a bird's eye view

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »
is there a amp in sf?
theres one in mt view, but not sure they have a amp in sf?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »
^^No, it's at the Shoreline in Mt. View, they just label it SF to represent the area, just like the LA one is actually inland.
I got a bird's eye view

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2009, 04:53:22 PM »
If you go to the website, http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/, and click on tickets it shows the lineups on the right side. I copied and posted the LA and SF ones here.

Saturday - August 8, 2009
Los Angeles, CA - San Manuel Amphitheatre
Featuring:
NAS & Damian Marley, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, House of Pain featuring La Coka Nostra, Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney
+ MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Sunday - August 9, 2009
San Francisco - Shoreline Amphitheatre
Featuring:
NAS & Damian Marley, The Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, House of Pain featuring La Coka Nostra,Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek), Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney

How did you click the "get tickets" button for those shows when you cant?

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2009, 11:39:21 PM »
^^The bar on the top of the page has a thing that says "Tickets" and on the right side it shows all of the lineups, but you can't get tickets for the ones out here on the West yet.
I got a bird's eye view