Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67632 times)

Above

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »
I sent some info to my sources. Other attorneys are getting involved right now.

lol you kids obviously have no clue. Nothing can happen to them unfortunately. even if court did take place, all this info is inadmissible. One being this can all be fabricated, which is probably not. Two worldwide has said numerous times, he hacked the forum to obtain this info. He obtained all this stuff ILLEGALLY, if anything worldwide would be dropping the soap way before the bootleggers do. Also posting peoples information ? worldwide loses big time here.

What i also find extremely hilarious is this.

Basit Salam Worldwide $100( For TL Demo) $99.99 ( For Paper N Pen)

12/14/2008 Basit Salam DONATION $10.00 hippolice@hotmail.co.uk

This faggot was in the private forum, then the bootleggers booted him. LOLOLOL. This is just a classic case of a faggot, who was down with them sending them donations. Paying for projects etc, but now that he is kicked out. He wants revenge, otherwise he would of kept his mouth shut, like he was doing before they booted him. pathetic. It's alright when you was there, but wrong when they booted you ? smells like Bitchassness to me.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #256 on: April 30, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »

lol you kids obviously have no clue. Nothing can happen to them unfortunately. even if court did take place, all this info is inadmissible. One being this can all be fabricated, which is probably not. Two worldwide has said numerous times, he hacked the forum to obtain this info. He obtained all this stuff ILLEGALLY, if anything worldwide would be dropping the soap way before the bootleggers do. Also posting peoples information ? worldwide loses big time here.

This faggot was in the private forum, then the bootleggers booted him. LOLOLOL. This is just a classic case of a faggot, who was down with them sending them donations. Paying for projects etc, but now that he is kicked out. He wants revenge, otherwise he would of kept his mouth shut, like he was doing before they booted him. pathetic. It's alright when you was there, but wrong when they booted you ? smells like Bitchassness to me.

hey dante

why'd you lie to me about the Initiated OG? :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Above

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »

hey dante

why'd you lie to me about the Initiated OG? :(
[/quote]

check the ips cock. Just because i don't hate on a group of people, for getting song we will all eventually get. I'm Dante ? makes perfect sense.

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

And in the same respect, how do you know the documents were obtained illegally?? Maybe Worldwide was bullshitting about hacking the account and all that info was obtained legitimately??

how about that then?? you can't really prove anything... but the info is out there and it is damning... lol

Can you "prove" anything was hacked??? i think not

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:12 PM »

And in the same respect, how do you know the documents were obtained illegally?? Maybe Worldwide was bullshitting about hacking the account and all that info was obtained legitimately??

how about that then?? you can't really prove anything... but the info is out there and it is damning... lol

you must of not read anything,WW himself said he hacked the site/her gmail..

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »

you must of not read anything,WW himself said he hacked the site/her gmail..

"Maybe Worldwide was bullshitting about hacking the account and all that info was obtained legitimately?? " wink wink
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 08:19:56 PM by OShay Jackson »

Above

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »

lol how can you obtain info like this legally ? they were handed to him ? lol don't be stupid. He confessed to his crime.

You're right, both parties could be lying, that's the point. Nothing can happen to both parties, they both did illegal shit. Worldwide was a part of dante's crew, before he was booted. So that makes him look worse. Both faggots.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #262 on: April 30, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »

lol how can you obtain info like this legally ? they were handed to him ? lol don't be stupid. He confessed to his crime.

You're right, both parties could be lying, that's the point. Nothing can happen to both parties, they both did illegal shit. Worldwide was a part of dante's crew, before he was booted. So that makes him look worse. Both faggots.

so you were part of the THC,because how else would you know WW was a part ?;) sneaky

Above

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »

so you were part of the THC,because how else would you know WW was a part ?;) sneaky

Telling people they can't read, yet you can't yourself ? IT'S ALL IN THE DOCS.

it has the persons name and user name, read the docs over again carefully. This is not fuckin rocket scientist. Sneaky ? or do you mean smarter than you ?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2009, 08:40:14 PM »
So why are all these people defending dante and THC all of sudden with no posts?

Why would anyone defend people getting ripped off? What would anyone defend the games these people played (i.e. 3DT)?

Come on THC members or Dante at least come out and say who you are.. sorry you guys were exposed but posting like this makes you look pathetic.

8)

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Muhfukka

« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »
GET ALL OF THIS GAY ASS TOOTHPICK BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE!!!!! THIS IS DUBCC NOT WWW.TOOTHPICKNERDS.COM

Efrain

« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2009, 08:52:32 PM »

Wishful thinking? Yeah, there's more than enough information for law enforcement to peruse the issue. Furthermore that law enforcement arm would be the FBI. Exact same thing that happened to that leaker of the Guns N Roses demo he posted on his site. After complying with the cease and desist letter from the attorneys Gn'Rs management demanded he reveal his sources in detail and make retribution. He refused, so they contacted the FBI and they perused criminal FEDERAL charges against him for the copyright infringement. He was looking at jail time and 100k in fines just for leaking 3 songs... THREE songs. Not even trying to sell them just leak them.   Go look it up.

If Amaru or Universal decides they want Dante's head on a platter they can get it. And if the FBI gets involved it's a very big, and very serious problem.    

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #267 on: April 30, 2009, 08:56:55 PM »
GET ALL OF THIS GAY ASS TOOTHPICK BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE!!!!! THIS IS DUBCC NOT WWW.TOOTHPICKNERDS.COM

its the West Coast Connection Forum..so bitch about it, its only 1 topic (there is like 1 more about a leaked track)

i doubt FBI will get involved with this honestly..so their forum is supposed to close in the next 25 hours..i wonder what happens next to them

Above

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:49 PM »

Wishful thinking? Yeah, there's more than enough information for law enforcement to peruse the issue. Furthermore that law enforcement arm would be the FBI. Exact same thing that happened to that leaker of the Guns N Roses demo he posted on his site. After complying with the cease and desist letter from the attorneys Gn'Rs management demanded he reveal his sources in detail and make retribution. He refused, so they contacted the FBI and they perused criminal FEDERAL charges against him for the copyright infringement. He was looking at jail time and 100k in fines just for leaking 3 songs... THREE songs. Not even trying to sell them just leak them.   Go look it up.

If Amaru or Universal decides they want Dante's head on a platter they can get it. And if the FBI gets involved it's a very big, and very serious problem.    

only leaking them ? ummm then worldwide would be fucked, don't you think ? everyone is praising a guy, who if he wasn't kicked out would still have his mouth closed. He is only getting revenge, what makes him any different than these thc people ? nothing, they are all faggots to be honest. they pay for shit we will ALL get soon.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #269 on: April 30, 2009, 09:02:45 PM »

Was just about to say this..