Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67609 times)

Muhfukka

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »
IT WOULD BE ONE THING IF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS WERE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT THE MUSIC, BUT THIS IS 11 PAGES OF TOOTHPICK NERD POLITIC GAYNESS. NOONE GIVES A FUCK WHO HACKED WHO AND WHO HAS A LIST OF WHAT SONGS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE, IT IS ALL FUCKING RETARDED.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #271 on: April 30, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »

Wishful thinking? Yeah, there's more than enough information for law enforcement to peruse the issue. Furthermore that law enforcement arm would be the FBI. Exact same thing that happened to that leaker of the Guns N Roses demo he posted on his site. After complying with the cease and desist letter from the attorneys Gn'Rs management demanded he reveal his sources in detail and make retribution. He refused, so they contacted the FBI and they perused criminal FEDERAL charges against him for the copyright infringement. He was looking at jail time and 100k in fines just for leaking 3 songs... THREE songs. Not even trying to sell them just leak them.   Go look it up.

If Amaru or Universal decides they want Dante's head on a platter they can get it. And if the FBI gets involved it's a very big, and very serious problem.    

only leaking them ? ummm then worldwide would be fucked, don't you think ? everyone is praising a guy, who if he wasn't kicked out would still have his mouth closed. He is only getting revenge, what makes him any different than these thc people ? nothing, they are all faggots to be honest. they pay for shit we will ALL get soon.

i fail to see how him getting revenge is similar to THC people..i dont see any valid points

muh, caps doesnt do anything,if you dont like the topic dont view it,how tough is that

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #272 on: April 30, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

Wishful thinking? Yeah, there's more than enough information for law enforcement to peruse the issue. Furthermore that law enforcement arm would be the FBI. Exact same thing that happened to that leaker of the Guns N Roses demo he posted on his site. After complying with the cease and desist letter from the attorneys Gn'Rs management demanded he reveal his sources in detail and make retribution. He refused, so they contacted the FBI and they perused criminal FEDERAL charges against him for the copyright infringement. He was looking at jail time and 100k in fines just for leaking 3 songs... THREE songs. Not even trying to sell them just leak them.   Go look it up.

If Amaru or Universal decides they want Dante's head on a platter they can get it. And if the FBI gets involved it's a very big, and very serious problem.    

only leaking them ? ummm then worldwide would be fucked, don't you think ? everyone is praising a guy, who if he wasn't kicked out would still have his mouth closed. He is only getting revenge, what makes him any different than these thc people ? nothing, they are all faggots to be honest. they pay for shit we will ALL get soon.

Everyone involved in the distribution of the material is on the chopping block here....

Efrain

« Reply #273 on: April 30, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Yup, only leaking. And that's THREE songs mind you. ...three songs. Leaking those three songs almost put him in federal prison and cost him 100k. Like I said, go look it up. This is like 6 months ago too.

Anyways, fact is the preponderance of available information is enough to justify a legitimate inquiry and subpoena Dante's ISP and whoever provided the sites hosting, to look into the matter further. It happeneds everyday, you can get your ISP subpoenaed by downloading 1 song from limewire; let along being suspected of conspiracy to unlawfully obtain, reproduce and distribute hundreds of copyrighted files for tens of thousands of dollars.... which I'm sure he didn't pay taxes on (tax evasion... yeah Not good).

Trust me, Dante already called a lawyer and he's doing EVERYTHING they want because he knows this. He's not stupid... greedy, but not stupid.

If the FBI or the attorneys want to peruse the matter then it's conceivable all conspiring parties could be brought up on charges. But more than likely they'd just single out the largest offender(s). 

Who knows, I'm not hoping for anything we're just talking the legality of what happened, their culpability, exposure and potential for prosecution. But if the injured parties are interested in going there it's well within the realm of legal possibility that Dante could do jail time. He likely wont, but he could

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #274 on: April 30, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »

Yup, only leaking. And that's THREE songs mind you. ...three songs. Leaking those three songs almost put him in federal prison and cost him 100k. Like I said, go look it up. This is like 6 months ago too.

Anyways, fact is the preponderance of available information is enough to justify a legitimate inquiry and subpoena Dante's ISP and whoever provided the sites hosting, to look into the matter further. It happeneds everyday, you can get your ISP subpoenaed by downloading 1 song from limewire; let along being suspected of conspiracy to unlawfully obtain, reproduce and distribute hundreds of copyrighted files for tens of thousands of dollars.... which I'm sure he didn't pay taxes on (tax evasion... yeah Not good).

Trust me, Dante already called a lawyer and he's doing EVERYTHING they want because he knows this. He's not stupid... greedy, but not stupid.

If the FBI or the attorneys want to peruse the matter then it's conceivable all conspiring parties could be brought up on charges. But more than likely they'd just single out the largest offender(s). 

Who knows, I'm not hoping for anything we're just talking the legality of what happened, their culpability, exposure and potential for prosecution. But if the injured parties are interested in going there it's well within the realm of legal possibility that Dante could do jail time. He likely wont, but he could

He is definately lawyering up.

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #275 on: April 30, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »
lol you kids obviously have no clue. Nothing can happen to them unfortunately. even if court did take place, all this info is inadmissible. One being this can all be fabricated, which is probably not. Two worldwide has said numerous times, he hacked the forum to obtain this info. He obtained all this stuff ILLEGALLY, if anything worldwide would be dropping the soap way before the bootleggers do. Also posting peoples information ? worldwide loses big time here.

bullshit.

the metadata would prove it was not fabricated.

and the IRS would audit them, check their bank accounts against the excel spreadsheet and they would be in tons of legal and financial trouble

thats not even including the riaa/universal

Tank2000

« Reply #276 on: April 30, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »

And in the same respect, how do you know the documents were obtained illegally?? Maybe Worldwide was bullshitting about hacking the account and all that info was obtained legitimately??

how about that then?? you can't really prove anything... but the info is out there and it is damning... lol

Can you "prove" anything was hacked??? i think not

lol how can you obtain info like this legally ? they were handed to him ? lol don't be stupid. He confessed to his crime.

You're right, both parties could be lying, that's the point. Nothing can happen to both parties, they both did illegal shit. Worldwide was a part of dante's crew, before he was booted. So that makes him look worse. Both faggots.

so you were part of the THC,because how else would you know WW was a part ?;) sneaky

Umm his purchases were in the account docs he leaked? Unless he put them there himself.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2009, 01:35:59 AM »
Today is May 1st. I hope dante and G you have a good day today  ;D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2009, 03:56:02 AM »
all y'all internet gangbangers need to get a life  ;D

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #279 on: May 01, 2009, 06:04:33 AM »
Today is May 1st. I hope dante and G you have a good day today  ;D

Why don't you email her and wish her that lol. gurjeetlitt@aol.com
Wideasleep will fail

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #280 on: May 01, 2009, 06:36:59 AM »
The people that were part of THC might as well start trying to get their money back off those tracks.. I like how they lied to their "members" with what worldwide got off the FTP, nice coverup there. Just like how they lied to all their "members" about the costs of the projects.

If anything dante and glitt have been exposed as expert liars.. I think Universal, Worldwide, and Amaru will definitely have this fully investigated especially after the discovery of a unknown song Immortal that could be added to the vaults. Hopefully Sam Sneed wont get another tumor.  :o

Do you know what the funny thing is? That’s what these hackers want to happen, and to be honest so do the rest of us. However, it is very strange that it has not happened. I really do think that these people are loyal to Dante to a fault. You know what? If I was able to get this stuff that otherwise I would never hear, I could be willing to deal with some of the BS they pulled. I would not leak it myself 1. Because it would be giving in to what these hackers want, and 2. Why should I? there has been what a few garbage tracks leak, with no mention of any of the stuff I really want to hear like if there’s a cure ect. So there is no reason for them to start just leaking their shit. My only hope is that these hackers did get more shit and sooner or later leak it lol. However, I think this is just a big smoke screen to get these THC wack jobs to leak. I guess we will see………. I also find it hilarious that all of these new members are either supporting the hackers or the THC, its a goddamn mess lmao

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #281 on: May 01, 2009, 06:47:31 AM »
For me it would be vindication, I would get all of his HARD work and time for absolutely nothing  lol.  I stopped fucking with Dante  when he first hooked up with G because I saw what he/ they were planning, Ill take bootleg tracks for free or trade or even cash if its fair. However, I do not agree with selling them for profit. I knew this is what he was planning on doing, G Litt has always been a waste of sperm, throat fucking( I still cant believe she was watching throat fuckers while they were getting hacked) waste of life. She has always been about turning a profit off Pacs name. For all his faults Dante was at one time a Pac fan , well  after that whole 97’ thing where he got busted for bootlegging lmao.

kuruptlon

« Reply #282 on: May 01, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »
Yeah this shit is bringing all sorts of no post heros out the woodworks.

The bottom line is whether or not they brought music to people they also scamed lied and cheated people in the process

So anyone trying to defend these people need to just shut the fuck up and realize they scammed a lot of people

Call it hate if you want but people dont like getting scammed out of money thats the real issue here (or atleast for me).

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2009, 07:06:58 AM »
Yeah this shit is bringing all sorts of no post heros out the woodworks.

The bottom line is whether or not they brought music to people they also scamed lied and cheated people in the process

So anyone trying to defend these people need to just shut the fuck up and realize they scammed a lot of people

Call it hate if you want but people dont like getting scammed out of money thats the real issue here (or atleast for me).

I agree 100% with you, Dante did scam a ton of people and I find it hilarious that they are getting what they deserve. However, everyone is losing now, these hackers cant leak what they got or  wont. The problem started when they took this legal, do you really think that now that Amuru/wideawake knows what’s going on they will put up with random people leaking their stuff? Just because these hackers exposed Dante its ok for them to now leak this stuff for other potential bootleggers to make profit off? I find it very hard to believe these lawyers will give a damn who is putting the stuff out to the public, they will get whoever they can. The worst thing these guys could have done was start this legal stuff, it would have been pleasure enough to see Dante squirm when all of his shit leaks for free, but now everyone will get screwed. I don’t think this was well planned and it sure as hell was not well executed.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2009, 07:33:38 AM »
Man this thread is getting out of hand.  I want the music, that's it.  I don't care what these guys look like, I don't care that Dante lives in Iowa or that G Litt has 4 kids, etc, etc...i mean really, people acting like these guys are celebrities or something.  If you guys worked on getting the unreleased music out as much as you work on finding out where Dante worked or how much he weighs or what G Litt wacthes on TV, we'd all be much more happy.