Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67643 times)

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »
not ever, but not for a while..there wont be as many..dante/g.litt wont give out anything after the "fans" fucked them over. money b doesnt have endless shit..so i dunno

so why is their site still up if they were supposed to terminate it? unless they talked themselves out of it

EFFeX

« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »
not ever, but not for a while..there wont be as many..dante/g.litt wont give out anything after the "fans" fucked them over. money b doesnt have endless shit..so i dunno

so why is their site still up if they were supposed to terminate it? unless they talked themselves out of it

Why "fans" in quotations?

JohnnyL

« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2009, 07:29:52 PM »

lol...I'm just playin' man.  Yeah, you might actually be right.  I really have no idea if or when anything else will leak.  I think the people responsible for all this are reluctant to say what they have exactly.  Who knows how much of this stuff, if any, is in their possession.  It's possible that some of it is, but who really knows.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #318 on: May 01, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »
Let's hope some of that projects will leak sometime soon... I would love to hear "If There's A Cure", "Secretz Of War" and "Fame" OG 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #319 on: May 01, 2009, 08:14:54 PM »
Let's hope some of that projects will leak sometime soon... I would love to hear "If There's A Cure", "Secretz Of War" and "Fame" OG 8)

Secretz of War OG has been leaked for about a decade
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #320 on: May 01, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »
y r they still online?im startin 2 think tht they mightve somehow faked it?idk,seems nobody that is up there gives a shit anymore

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #321 on: May 01, 2009, 08:25:07 PM »

can u upload it cauz i don't have it .

EFFeX

« Reply #322 on: May 01, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »
y r they still online?im startin 2 think tht they mightve somehow faked it?idk,seems nobody that is up there gives a shit anymore

False hype for attention? Hmm... Wouldn't be the first time.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #323 on: May 01, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »
well i mean i believe in the hacking, or else they honestly would have no lives to create such an extensive report/incident.. but i somehow think that they faked the lawsuit part just so everyone can be "satisfied" and think that theyre getting what they deserve,while theyre back to their old ways

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #324 on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »

can u upload it cauz i don't have it .

ya n o prob bro

gimmie 5 min
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #326 on: May 01, 2009, 08:49:42 PM »

EFFeX

« Reply #327 on: May 01, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »
well i mean i believe in the hacking, or else they honestly would have no lives to create such an extensive report/incident.. but i somehow think that they faked the lawsuit part just so everyone can be "satisfied" and think that theyre getting what they deserve,while theyre back to their old ways

Ahh, I get what your saying...

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #328 on: May 01, 2009, 10:03:09 PM »
2PacShakur.net is back up without a forum. I'd say it's hidden. Fucking Amaru ain't doing shit nor are Wide Awake. We'll take matters into our own hands again.

The fans need an easier way to get their hands on music instead of going through 85 levels and spending their pay checks trying to get to the music they want.

Yeah, since Amaru isn't doing shit - you guys might see a great influx of stuff hitting here and other places.

This is what I said would happen in my other post. The just are not going to waste their time on this. Sure they will send cease letters but what is that going to do? Lol G LItt Frames them and puts them on her wall lol. This was a stumbling block for them and no matter what the hackers do it simply will not prevent them from doing what they want to do. Now, you say since amaru isnt handeling their business we will see a ton of leaks soon, dont get me wrong Thats what I want just like everyone else here. However, I gotta ask how does that make you better than them? I mean if it was only about preserving pacs legacy and music how is leaking it make it all better? It comes off as petty and revenge driven! Just a question not a diss- everyone in this whole situation should stop for a moment and think- because to date it looks like that has not happened.

Mietek23

« Reply #329 on: May 02, 2009, 01:25:39 AM »

I'm talking about the version with Kurupt and Spice 1