Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67623 times)

2euce 7even

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #330 on: May 02, 2009, 03:54:36 AM »
what about the watch ya mouth track?

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #331 on: May 02, 2009, 04:06:35 AM »
It was an april fools joke, the whole makaveli demo was fake, they just used that leaked jpeg of the three day theory.

JohnnyL

« Reply #332 on: May 02, 2009, 04:11:30 AM »
Let's hope some of that projects will leak sometime soon... I would love to hear "If There's A Cure", "Secretz Of War" and "Fame" OG 8)

Secretz of War OG has been leaked for about a decade

I'm talking about the version with Kurupt and Spice 1

Same here...waitin' on that one too.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #333 on: May 02, 2009, 05:22:45 AM »
well i mean i believe in the hacking, or else they honestly would have no lives to create such an extensive report/incident.. but i somehow think that they faked the lawsuit part just so everyone can be "satisfied" and think that theyre getting what they deserve,while theyre back to their old ways

Ahh, I get what your saying...

The lawsuit wasn't faked. The email came directly from Universal, because it was forwarded to a few parties besides myself.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #334 on: May 02, 2009, 05:24:26 AM »
well i mean i believe in the hacking, or else they honestly would have no lives to create such an extensive report/incident.. but i somehow think that they faked the lawsuit part just so everyone can be "satisfied" and think that theyre getting what they deserve,while theyre back to their old ways

Ahh, I get what your saying...

The lawsuit wasn't faked. The email came directly from Universal, because it was forwarded to a few parties besides myself.

Nor was the hacking....soon after the hacking I had the chance to read through what all was said and how worried everyone was their precious Immortal would be leaked. There's no faking that.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #335 on: May 02, 2009, 05:29:48 AM »
whats happening now?
can you speak to your sources and ask for an update, I don't think they will let this slip, especially with sneed/masters and their source at Koch

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #336 on: May 02, 2009, 05:30:54 AM »
whats happening now?
can you speak to your sources and ask for an update, I don't think they will let this slip, especially with sneed/masters and their source at Koch

Yeah, I'mma get in touch with a few people and press the issue. I think the only reason they went back up is because they hid the entire forum as not to face any legal shit.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #337 on: May 02, 2009, 05:32:17 AM »
Also can't remember his name something david (their source at KOCH)
Make sure he is dealt with as he is the guy that is planning on getting the wideawake material from them. You have to make sure Amaru and Wideawake are aware of this.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #338 on: May 02, 2009, 05:38:12 AM »
Also can't remember his name something david (their source at KOCH)
Make sure he is dealt with as he is the guy that is planning on getting the wideawake material from them. You have to make sure Amaru and Wideawake are aware of this.

David Wilkes

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #339 on: May 02, 2009, 05:39:59 AM »
yeah thats him :)
Make sure they are fully aware of his goings on behind closed doors

OG Snoopaveli

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #341 on: May 02, 2009, 07:13:13 AM »
Dont Be Surprised To See Leaks Soon...

i hope

OG Snoopaveli

Klue

« Reply #343 on: May 02, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »
yeah..

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #344 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:25 AM »
You might be right, but it sounded like a homie of Mike Toreno's is supposed to to up this project soon, unless I misunderstood.  Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it happens, but that's what I took from the post.  As far as other projects, I'm as skeptical as the next person.  But there could be several reasons for them not putting up full projects on here.  I might be something other than them not having them.  I'm not saying that for sure, because maybe they don't have them.  But we'll just have to see.

I ain't upping it, but I heard some dudes were selling it who paid for it for way cheaper. We'll see how it goes.

Did you mean Thugz Get Lonely Too?

Thought U Knew if I remember correctly is the song with Ryan D that Money B leaked a while back. Check teh Youtubez.

"U Don't Wanna Battle" OG you mean... yeah...

Still, my point still stands... without people like D&G the songs would never be out there at ALL, they'd be locked up in a vault somewhere waiting to be remixed by Amaru. They went through the effort of sourcing the material, paying the large sums of money that's needed to secure it and they sold it to a close knit group of people to recoup their money, seriously. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?
OK, u're right.

But....

How about admitting to degrate projects then sell it to potential buyers ?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT ?

What? they just tried to secure the projects from leaking, uh ?

The more I read (not only in this thread) about them bootleggers, the more it seems to me that a bunch of y'all guys r really that dumb.
Doesn't it look obvious that they bought those from the 1st place with their only goal was & is still to make money ???

If they are collectionners, well that's all good, but the thang is that they want to sell the stuff not to the better offer (like all REAL collectionners do, or exchange), but to everyone that they can sell the stuff (+ not to mention the degraded stuff). THEIR GOAL is to MAKE MONEY, period. not TRUE tupac fans, get it ?

I thought WorldWide was at once part of the private forum? I supposed it was okay when he was a member but now it's all fuck dante.

Nah, u don't get it obviously.
Like I said in the watch ya mouth thread (or the 3day theory one), & I call out Glitt, who was the one replying me obviously, I said that it's no big deal why they gettin more hate & mre hate from 'common' tupac fans. What they were thinking ?
P banned my username from her site for quoting someone on dubcc. but what she can't do is banning all my other usernames (& one she won't think of, ahah).
Now, they can all talk between their little members team, but just tell me finally what's the point ?
Like they are between 10 & 20 members doing their secrets, but we're millions of Tupac fans, kn'I mean ?