Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67615 times)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #345 on: May 02, 2009, 09:39:11 AM »
Let's hope some of that projects will leak sometime soon... I would love to hear "If There's A Cure", "Secretz Of War" and "Fame" OG 8)

Secretz of War OG has been leaked for about a decade

can u upload it cauz i don't have it .

one of my fave ogs. mainly cuz of the sample

Tank2000

« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2009, 10:27:00 AM »
That faggot WW banned me from Not-Mak... what a tool. He swears I'm a member of the THC just because I'm not dick riding him. I guess dick riding is only okay if it's WorldWide that you are giving props to. It's called having a open mind...

In any case... it'll be interesting to see what happens next with the website back up. Although it's clear that WW already leaked everything he had.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2009, 10:32:51 AM »
That faggot WW banned me from Not-Mak... what a tool. He swears I'm a member of the THC just because I'm not dick riding him. I guess dick riding is only okay if it's WorldWide that you are giving props to. It's called having a open mind...

In any case... it'll be interesting to see what happens next with the website back up. Although it's clear that WW already leaked everything he had.

Tank2000

« Reply #348 on: May 02, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
Yeah this shit is bringing all sorts of no post heros out the woodworks.

The bottom line is whether or not they brought music to people they also scamed lied and cheated people in the process

So anyone trying to defend these people need to just shut the fuck up and realize they scammed a lot of people

Call it hate if you want but people dont like getting scammed out of money thats the real issue here (or atleast for me).

I agree 100% with you, Dante did scam a ton of people and I find it hilarious that they are getting what they deserve. However, everyone is losing now, these hackers cant leak what they got or  wont. The problem started when they took this legal, do you really think that now that Amuru/wideawake knows what’s going on they will put up with random people leaking their stuff? Just because these hackers exposed Dante its ok for them to now leak this stuff for other potential bootleggers to make profit off? I find it very hard to believe these lawyers will give a damn who is putting the stuff out to the public, they will get whoever they can. The worst thing these guys could have done was start this legal stuff, it would have been pleasure enough to see Dante squirm when all of his shit leaks for free, but now everyone will get screwed. I don’t think this was well planned and it sure as hell was not well executed.

it all starts with the top

its like taking down a mob

noboby wants the little nigga on the corner slanging kilos they want the kingpin supplying that shit

If people want to take it upon themselves to leak stuff for free, there's tons of outlets to do so. It happens every single day with 100s of albums. It's pretty hard to track.

not when you are the only person who has the song because you bought it off someone who owns the DAT rip

I don't know... I can think of a couple ways to upload something to the net without any proof.

Proof doesn't matter, all the source cares about is that shortly after I sold this track to person x, it's appeared online...

The source doesn't care about the politics of a leak, he just cares that the song is out there now.

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #349 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:20 AM »
WW is tapped.

He doesn't have anymore material.

If he says he does he is lying and is fooling you all.

JohnnyL

« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
WW is tapped.

I've wondered the same thing, but I'll reserve judgement until a little more time has passed.  I am starting to wonder if that's why no more material has leaked though.  But you have to take into account, if World Wide or whoever it is, has just recently made the legitimate copywrite holders aware of Dante and company's recent dealings, they may not want to leak much material either, as doing so may then put them in the cross-hairs. 

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »
WW is tapped.

Did you sign up just to say that?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2009, 11:44:11 AM »
WW is tapped.

I've wondered the same thing, but I'll reserve judgement until a little more time has passed.  I am starting to wonder if that's why no more material has leaked though.  But you have to take into account, if World Wide or whoever it is, has just recently made the legitimate copywrite holders aware of Dante and company's recent dealings, they may not want to leak much material either, as doing so may then put them in the cross-hairs. 

If we did leak, saying we did have something, we'd be getting in the way of many people such as KOCH ENTERTAINMENT/E1 ENTERTAINMENT and WIDE AWAKE ENTERTAINMENT.

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
WW is tapped.

If we did leak, saying we did have something, we'd be getting in the way of many people such as KOCH ENTERTAINMENT/E1 ENTERTAINMENT and WIDE AWAKE ENTERTAINMENT.

You are so full of it it's laughable. If you still have anything at all (which I know you don't) why not release any snippets or anything? That's what I thought.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2009, 11:51:12 AM »
WW is tapped.

You are so full of it it's laughable. If you still have anything at all (which I know you don't) why not release any snippets or anything? That's what I thought.

Because leeches/G Litt's like you want us all to get in trouble. Try agging on someone else.

JohnnyL

« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
WW is tapped.

Someone leaked the TG4R2 Snippets, but I'm not sure who.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2009, 12:03:21 PM »
WW is tapped.

Yes I dont have any more material Gurjeet. also I dont have the rare ass movie throatfuckers 4, and I am not subscribed to gay sites like you.

Enjoy your loneliness
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »
Litt get your bags packed ready for jail bitch - you will get all the throat fucking you need in there.

JohnnyL

« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »
lol

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »
Ain't that a bitch, she aint replying lol.
Wideasleep will fail