Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67612 times)

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
c'mon man, share it with us.
Start typing away, don't leave us hanging, expose the faggitt  ;D

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

$349.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD Only
$399.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD + Bonus DVD
send PayPal payment to: payment@2pacdvds.com

____

LOL ILL PAY 50 BUCKS EXTRA FOR A DVD OR 349.99 FOR A CD HAHAHAHAHA

You know what the really funny thing about this whole deal is. Aside from their greed to make profit, I will say it looks like it did cost them quite a bit to get the material, I can see trying to get the material and sharing it amongst the people who put out for it. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with them trying to make a profit, that’s just unreal. However the real funny thing is, lets say these guys hacked in and got everything (which by all accounts they did not) these morons could of avoided any leaks by simply doing what they did before. Invest some time and money into putting together a quality project. Instead they looked to cut more cost and put up download links lmao and then left them up…….. I mean how dumb can they possibly be. They had to know someone was out there looking to make them pay for the way they treat people. I had my run-in’s with  Dante in real life and on the net. However, I stopped talking to him when he hooked up with that waste G Clitt. That’s when he started acting better than everyone and being a prick more or less. This is what happens when you act like you are the man and better than everyone Peter!

you met dude in real life?

Ya its actually a real funny story one day I will spill the beans on who dante really is and how he got his shit! It would take me an hour to do it and I dont have the time right now lmao

Let it be known then

Here is a taste lol 

I used to go to the vigils in Vegas, One year I asked Pete to come, he declined because he was worried someone would beat his ass lmao! This was the vigil that some homo rolled up bumpin first to bomb before a lot of people ever heard it!

LOL what the hell

nowonder he lives in Iowa nobody wants to go there to beat him up

You dont know the half of it, lol it gets way funnier!

i believe i know exactly wat u talkin bout i also have sum stories about him that not many people even know lol....let's just say that he is a walking target.....and his wifey is the biggest hoe in iowa...a homie of mines talked to her on facebook, she wanted to get together wit him. it seems like petey is a 1 minute man from what she told my homie.....

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

$349.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD Only
$399.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD + Bonus DVD
send PayPal payment to: payment@2pacdvds.com

____

LOL ILL PAY 50 BUCKS EXTRA FOR A DVD OR 349.99 FOR A CD HAHAHAHAHA

You know what the really funny thing about this whole deal is. Aside from their greed to make profit, I will say it looks like it did cost them quite a bit to get the material, I can see trying to get the material and sharing it amongst the people who put out for it. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with them trying to make a profit, that’s just unreal. However the real funny thing is, lets say these guys hacked in and got everything (which by all accounts they did not) these morons could of avoided any leaks by simply doing what they did before. Invest some time and money into putting together a quality project. Instead they looked to cut more cost and put up download links lmao and then left them up…….. I mean how dumb can they possibly be. They had to know someone was out there looking to make them pay for the way they treat people. I had my run-in’s with  Dante in real life and on the net. However, I stopped talking to him when he hooked up with that waste G Clitt. That’s when he started acting better than everyone and being a prick more or less. This is what happens when you act like you are the man and better than everyone Peter!

you met dude in real life?

Ya its actually a real funny story one day I will spill the beans on who dante really is and how he got his shit! It would take me an hour to do it and I dont have the time right now lmao

Let it be known then

Here is a taste lol 

I used to go to the vigils in Vegas, One year I asked Pete to come, he declined because he was worried someone would beat his ass lmao! This was the vigil that some homo rolled up bumpin first to bomb before a lot of people ever heard it!

LOL what the hell

nowonder he lives in Iowa nobody wants to go there to beat him up

You dont know the half of it, lol it gets way funnier!

i believe i know exactly wat u talkin bout i also have sum stories about him that not many people even know lol....let's just say that he is a walking target.....and his wifey is the biggest hoe in iowa...a homie of mines talked to her on facebook, she wanted to get together wit him. it seems like petey is a 1 minute man from what she told my homie.....

While I won’t speak on your info because I did not witness it first hand- his girlfriend then and wife now was nothing but nice to me, There is also a funny story about that though lol –

True story I call his number because I cant find his house, and his girlfriend now wife answers the phone. She gives me directions and we hang up. I look over at the guy I was with and say I am not lying his girl is a 300 pound black chick lmao! Sure enough we pull up and she was, don’t get me wrong she was a super nice lady that treated me well. I had never seen a picture of Pete before that day so I had no idea what to expect, especially now. Then out comes Pete nothing like I expected, kind of dorky looking white guy, I am white as well.

Tank2000

« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2009, 01:39:09 PM »

Why the personal attacks? Is this about getting new 2Pac joints or do you have a hard on for those fags?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »

Why the personal attacks? Is this about getting new 2Pac joints or do you have a hard on for those fags?

well they have attacked me & ripped off me once so i believe i have the right to do that & more....no hard on though sorry i aint gay lol

Tank2000

« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »
I don't know man.  It looks as though, they at least, got a hold of this one...

This will be coming soon from a friend of mine....

The Born Busy Sessions (CD+DVD)

Maybe that means they were able to get a hold of other ones as well.  I guess only time will tell for sure.

Doubt it man, that project info leaked almost 2 years ago and not a single track has leaked. Only one track is out there and that track was out there BEFORE the BB project was released.

your calling "thought u knew" og a shitty song???

What song is that? Link me, unless you mean Thugz Get Lonely Too, in which case I'll reply with a huge ROFL

« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:52:52 PM by Tank2000 »

Tank2000

« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »

well they have attacked me & ripped off me once so i believe i have the right to do that & more....no hard on though sorry i aint gay lol

What other names do you go by?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »
2Pac-Hit 'Em Up (Demo To Retail Draft)
2Pac-The Good Die Young (Promotional Version)
2Pac-Ambitions of A Ridah (Clip)
2Pac-Secretz Of War (Clip I)
2Pac-Secretz Of War (Clip II)
2Pac-Ghetto Star (Bad Azz Explicit Version)
2Pac-First 2 Bomb (Studio Take)
2Pac-Um' Dumpin' (Studio Take)
2Pac-Let's Fight (Studio Take)
2Pac-They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (Studio Take) (Skip Errors)
2Pac-Out On Bail (Main Pass)
2Pac-If There's A Cure with Snoop Doggy Dogg
2Pac-Borrowed Times
Redrum-Deep In The Game
Above The Law-Everywhere I Go (OG)
Scrilla-Bitch N***a
Kurupt-What The Problem Iz with Eastwood
Crooked I-It´s Personal with Eastwood
LA Nash-West Coast (Fuck Eastsidaz) with Crooked I
Eastwood-The West with Crooked I
Dorasel-Death Row
Crooked I-Live At Tha Row
Michel´le-Piss U Off
Sam Sneed - Street Scholars (Demo Clips)
--01 Intro.mp3
--02 Hollywood.mp3
--03 Drug Related.mp3
--04 The Heist.mp3
--05 Lady Heroin.mp3
--06 Lookin' For.mp3
--07 The Zone.mp3
--08 It's So Hot.mp3
--09 Street Scholars.mp3
--10 Confessions.mp3
--11 Lyrical Assassins.mp3

1.Forever Struggling - Mic Geronimo feat. Fatal-N-Felony (Year 1992)
2.Fresh Like Celery (CDQ Original) Fatal-N-Felony feat. Mic Geronimo & Jody Mack
3.I Miss My Homies - Fatal-N-Felony feat. Luniz
4.Jealousy Wit Envy - Fatal-N-Felony & CMC
5.Midnight - Fatal-N-Felony (Original FNF Single)
6.Moochers - Fatal-N-Felony feat. Luniz
7.Nik Nak 93 - Mic Geronimo, Darcsyde, Fatal-N-Felony & Merc X
8.Outlawz INC. - 2Pac feat. Fatal-N-Felony
9.Papper Chase - Spice-1 & Fatal-N-Felony
10.Represent Da Stuggle - Fatal-N-Felony
11.Road To Riches - Fatal-N-Felony
12.Shoot Ya On Sight - The Floydz feat. Fatal-N-Felony
13.Take Over - Luniz & Fatal-N-Felony
14.The Killa Elite - 2Pac feat. Fatal-N-Felony
15.Waiting For Warfare - Fatal-N-Felony
16.Wartime (Original Full Version) - CMC & Fatal-N-Felony

tracks i wanna hear BAD.
the rest is known as far as i know.
any chance leakin any of dem?

FATAL N FELONY??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

Maybe that means they were able to get a hold of other ones as well.  I guess only time will tell for sure.

Doubt it man, that project info leaked almost 2 years ago and not a single track has leaked. Only one track is out there and that track was out there BEFORE the BB project was released.

What song is that? Link me, unless you mean Thugz Get Lonely Too, in which case I'll reply with a huge ROFL

You might be right, but it sounded like a homie of Mike Toreno's is supposed to to up this project soon, unless I misunderstood.  Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it happens, but that's what I took from the post.  As far as other projects, I'm as skeptical as the next person.  But there could be several reasons for them not putting up full projects on here.  It might be something other than them not having them.  I'm not saying that for sure, because maybe they don't have them.  But we'll just have to see.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:10:12 PM by JohnnyL »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2009, 02:01:16 PM »

You might be right, but it sounded like a homie of Mike Toreno's is supposed to to up this project soon, unless I misunderstood.  Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it happens, but that's what I took from the post.  As far as other projects, I'm as skeptical as the next person.  But there could be several reasons for them not putting up full projects on here.  I might be something other than them not having them.  I'm not saying that for sure, because maybe they don't have them.  But we'll just have to see.

I ain't upping it, but I heard some dudes were selling it who paid for it for way cheaper. We'll see how it goes.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2009, 02:01:31 PM »
yeah don't where that tracklist for FATAL N FELONY came from but it ain't a dante project as its not in the levels

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:12 PM »
 FATAL AND FELONY MADE A CD?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »
to be up front with you all, i also tried to get the money back through a paypal complaint. ultimately i stated that the tape arrived blank and useless. paypal agreed to refund $250 of my $508 only if i 1) returned the tape to the seller and 2) the seller approved. well i did return *a* tape to the seller - i scanned the label on the tape and printed off a replica, then used magic marker to trace his writing. therefore it seems he has the tape but we have the original and only copy. therefore do not be alarmed when the tape goes back up on ebay... it will be blank. unfortunately despite my efforts paypal decided that what was delivered was as stated in the auction and despite my proof of a return, the refund is on the the seller's prerogative. i am still battling this out, but as expected with paypal i cannot see this amounting to anything. if we do in fact get some money back (we won't) i will apply that amount to the cost of hosting this site instead of trying to refund a couple dollars here and there. the site is costly for g (especially) and i to run, so it seems fair.

Wow.  What a scam.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »
yeah don't where that tracklist for FATAL N FELONY came from but it ain't a dante project as its not in the levels

It is a fake project created by Baja Ma Dee.

Tank2000

« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »
You might be right, but it sounded like a homie of Mike Toreno's is supposed to to up this project soon, unless I misunderstood.  Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it happens, but that's what I took from the post.  As far as other projects, I'm as skeptical as the next person.  But there could be several reasons for them not putting up full projects on here.  I might be something other than them not having them.  I'm not saying that for sure, because maybe they don't have them.  But we'll just have to see.

I ain't upping it, but I heard some dudes were selling it who paid for it for way cheaper. We'll see how it goes.

Did you mean Thugz Get Lonely Too?