Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68621 times)

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #495 on: May 06, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »
alright... well, thanks for replying guys.  let me say this -

whenever i have dealt with glitt or dante i've done so in a professional and proper manner and never had a problem with them or anything i ordered.  now forgive me, but i'm guessing whoever got 'ripped off' brought that upon themselves.  this may be my opinion, but it only makes sense.  

you should also be wary of anything you buy off of any individual on the internet anyway.  shit happens with under the table transactions.  use your heads.

again, no jackass-ness intended.

After theyve been exposed this year, all you can do is lick their assholes and call them honest? Wtf lol

personally, i've never had a problem with them and have always been pleased with the received product.  i have no reason to bash nor dick ride them.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #496 on: May 06, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »
you asked why we hate them, explain evo, which is one of many reasons why we hate them.
So stop avoiding it and explain their actions.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:13:11 PM by davidr »

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #497 on: May 06, 2009, 02:14:55 PM »
personally, i've never had a problem with them and have always been pleased

^^is this the reason why u can't figure why others can be mad at them ?

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #498 on: May 06, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »
lmao you are just jealous because you do not have any two pack rarez only degraded ;)

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #499 on: May 06, 2009, 02:16:34 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

NUFC aka THC asshole, Nufc1982. Yes THC asslicker, I have your details as well

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:18:12 PM by NUFC »

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #500 on: May 06, 2009, 02:17:29 PM »
how does that 192kbps sound?

:laugh:

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #501 on: May 06, 2009, 02:17:58 PM »
lmao you are just jealous because you do not have any two pack rarez only degraded ;)

hey G, hows the legal shit going?

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #502 on: May 06, 2009, 02:20:07 PM »
alright... well, thanks for replying guys.  let me say this -

whenever i have dealt with glitt or dante i've done so in a professional and proper manner and never had a problem with them or anything i ordered.  now forgive me, but i'm guessing whoever got 'ripped off' brought that upon themselves.  this may be my opinion, but it only makes sense.  

you should also be wary of anything you buy off of any individual on the internet anyway.  shit happens with under the table transactions.  use your heads.

again, no jackass-ness intended.

alright... let me tell u this.
What about if u was one of those who get fucked up over the Evo project ?
What about all the registered ones which got banned for 'nothing', for disagreing with the team on others forums, about all registered which saw their account played by Dante everyday for just saying something that got him 'irritated' ?
What about Dante playing with infos, trying at a time to pass one rmx for the true OG, or telling u shit about another OG ?

How many members composed that THC circle ?
Will u manage to chill on internet & see that there r millions of Tupac fans ?

like i said, be wary of anything you buy from an individual on the internet.  i'd be mad, hell fucking yes - but at the same time i can sit, think and know that it was my fault for falling the victim.  hey, who knows - maybe that text conversation about evo was doctored.  i wouldn't put that off considering how mad some of you are.

i've never been banned from any forum.  i've been a member of streethop since 2003-ish and never had a problem.  maybe that's because i know how to act.  like an adult.

i think thc was formed to include people that supported the rm projects.  so out of those million fans you speak of, all you had to do was support those.  besides, why are those million fans owed something?  i've said it before - if you want it, pursue it and pay for it yourself.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #503 on: May 06, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »

Carry on talking shit Gurjeet Deep Throat Kaur Litt,
Wideasleep will fail

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #504 on: May 06, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »

Not jealous, more like pissed off that a dyke who is signed up for throat fucking has a strangle hold on 2Pac's music.

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #505 on: May 06, 2009, 02:24:30 PM »
let me put it in simpler terms.  if you go and buy a bag of weed from a stranger and it turns out to be oregano, who's fault is it?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #506 on: May 06, 2009, 02:25:01 PM »

Not jealous, more like pissed off that a dyke who is signed up for throat fucking has a strangle hold on 2Pac's music.

i guess dick sucking can get u far in the world lol..........maybe the bitch didnt even scave em with her teeth lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #507 on: May 06, 2009, 02:25:18 PM »
let me put it in simpler terms.  if you go and buy a bag of weed from a stranger and it turns out to be oregano, who's fault is it?

The oregano maker. No one brings tests with them to a drug deal. Duh.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #508 on: May 06, 2009, 02:26:07 PM »
See Diamenz ?
U came here to talk 'mature' (I respect that),
but all of a sudden, u got that username^^ (who must be ur admin) coming into this thread acting very 'mature', isn't she ?

still don't know where some hate could coming from ?

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #509 on: May 06, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

I doubt G downloaded that, but even if she did women enjoy sex too so why not (although if you are yet to experience a sexual relationship which does not begin and end with your hand you maybe don't realise this).