Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68643 times)

Biggzy

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #600 on: May 08, 2009, 10:13:23 AM »
keep the shit 2 music!!! if any1 wanna do shit- go n do it.. dont bore the rest of us with this fuckin drama... who the fuck is thc??? n who are them knobheads on that wanted pictures??? is thc ftp????

JohnnyL

« Reply #601 on: May 08, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »
Koch Nu-Mixx 2 Studio Acapellas

What are we getting?
You are getting the original tape-to-tape sessions, as converted to Pro Tools sessions by Daz. This includes all layers by Tupac, Outlawz, and Dogg Pound. How Do U Want It has the least amount of layered trx (3 or 4), but that's just the way it was recorded. The other 3 sessions were more extensive in their recordings. The only thing not included in the sessions is the music, as Daz removed it.
Pain is the only one that is a 2-track (stereo) and not a Pro Tools session, but that it all we ever received. You are purchasing the exact same package that Koch bought for over $50k.

What's on the list?
Full multi-layer versions of:
Pain (Solo but Stretch is boostable) (just the stereo acapella)
How Do U Want It (2 vocal tracks, 3 percussion tracks!)
Initiated w/ Daz & The Outlawz (full master reel with all 23 tracks used to make the song!)
War Games w/Napoleon, Edi, Noble and Kadafi (8 layers of vocals!)
Don't Stop w/DPG (10 layers of vocals!)
-bonuses added by dante to sweeten the pot-
House Of Pain (Bad Boy Remix) f/Stretch & Biggie
Pain (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) Instrumental
Pain (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) Before Guest Vocals Were Recorded
Pain (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Styles P & Butch Cassidy
Don't Stop (Nu-Mixx Version 1)
How Do U Want It (Nu-Mixx Unreleased Hard Mix)
How Do U Want It (Nu-Mixx Unreleased Soft Mix)
Picture Me Rolling (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Kurupt & Butch Cassidy
Got My Mind Made Up (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Daz & Kurupt
Initiated (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Smith N Wessun & Buckshot (not sure if same as retail)
Lost Souls (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/M1
Don't Stop (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Fatal Hussein
Wanted Dead Or Alive (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix)
Hail Mary (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix - July Fix) w/The Outlawz
Don't Stop (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) Instrumental
The first leak of the Nu-Mixx 2 album in the event there are any differences.
What's Ya Phone # Promo CD:
01 What'z Ya Phone # w/Candy Hill (Clean)
02 What'z Ya Phone # w/Candy Hill (Dirty)
03 What'z Ya Phone # w/Candy Hill (Instrumental)
04 Picture Me Rollin' w/Kurupt & Butch Cassidy (Clean)
05 Picture Me Rollin' w/Kurupt & Butch Cassidy (Dirty)

What format?
For the acapellas - Wav files are no problem
Everything else will come in the formats received. There will be no transcoding.

Delivery
There will be no cover since this is a rush job, but we'll ask pappa to make one. It would be cool to use the same cover photo. The item itself will be a data-dvd.

this seems to be the most expensive one at $400, I just can't see how, apart from War games pella, this the whole album is useless.

Yeah.  I guess if you wanted to make your own mixes of those songs, some of that might be handy.  But you're right.  $400 seems ridiculous.  IMO there was way more desirable material in some of the other projects.  And though a lot of it was high, it wasn't that expensive.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #602 on: May 08, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
LOL dayum they gor everythang

WAR GAMES???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #603 on: May 08, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »
i just had a long conversation with eric and hedi (the lawyers who are handling getting dante and their team arrested and sued) someone also forwarded the law team a copy of the accounting records that were online showing who all bought shit from dante and glitt.... So now not only are they going after dante and his loser cronies now anyone who has purchased anything from them is going to be in deep shit as well

If your contacted by Heidy Vaquerano from LaPolt Law, P.C. or Eric J. Farber, from PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP I relaly hope you dont avoid them as they already have enough info to prosecute you

Hey Pete i heard karma is a bitch? Let me know HAHAHAHHA

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #604 on: May 08, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »
LOL dayum they gor everythang

WAR GAMES???

Yep it was set to be on nu-mix 2 along with If theres a cure. Both unheard songs, both taken of by amaru

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #605 on: May 08, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
i just had a long conversation with eric and hedi (the lawyers who are handling getting dante and their team arrested and sued) someone also forwarded the law team a copy of the accounting records that were online showing who all bought shit from dante and glitt.... So now not only are they going after dante and his loser cronies now anyone who has purchased anything from them is going to be in deep shit as well

If your contacted by Heidy Vaquerano from LaPolt Law, P.C. or Eric J. Farber, from PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP I relaly hope you dont avoid them as they already have enough info to prosecute you

Hey Pete i heard karma is a bitch? Let me know HAHAHAHHA

Lol dante hasn't been on Aim in several days

maybe he got picked up already?

this shit is crazy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #606 on: May 08, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
How the hell is dantes Pac tracks going to leak if hes locked up tho? Kinda shitty

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #607 on: May 08, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
wouldnt be surprised if hes dead, he got someone fired from there job at Koch, he got these rappers and producers who were supposed to remain Anonymous out in the open about to be sued and have charges filed... they are looking to make an example out of dante and glitt. And dont think because your in another country your safe, the laws are abiding in every country.

can you imaine all the jails being crowded because of 2pac bootleggers and there buyers lol

peteys lawyer prob told him to stay off the cpu and burn all the cds he has... hell if anyone wants to make sure they dont go to jail you can pm me for some info to keep u safe

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #608 on: May 08, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »
we all know they will just get a slap on the wrist, I mean deathrowrecords.com have been bootlegging since 97, about a month ago last time I checked, it was still up.
GLitt also sold the original bootlegs back in 97 which then was sold to so on and so on before making a return in 2006 with that e40 cd and then those RM series and yet shit never happened. He then returns with sessions and gets threatened with another lawsuit by Gobi, so what does dante do? continues and starts selling thug life demo -lol and another closure, this time he goes underground and then starts selling behind a html hidden link -lol

Its just a endless circle that keeps repeating itself.

2euce 7even

« Reply #609 on: May 08, 2009, 01:12:47 PM »
question i have for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time..
who did dante,etc. GET THESE RARE TRACKS?

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #610 on: May 08, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »
the difference between then and now ....owners

back then deathrow was on its last leg out the game...
now deathrow is co owned byE1 they are not playing games this time around.. there never were cease and desist letters before, never investigations.... now there is

trust me its gonna go down

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
I hope your right matey  ;D

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #612 on: May 08, 2009, 01:24:31 PM »
call her ur self

Heidy Vaquerano
LaPolt Law, P.C.
9000 Sunset Blvd. Suite 800
West Hollywood, CA 90069
310-858-0922 Office

woof

« Reply #613 on: May 08, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »
what about forthepeopleent and their deathrow bootlegs??

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #614 on: May 08, 2009, 01:34:24 PM »
and inthebank? and there bootlegs?  they sold 2pac bootlegs aswell