Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68648 times)

Tank2000

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #630 on: May 08, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »
they do have the docs, as far as paying it back im sure a judge will make sure of that....plus prob million in "damages"

lol, can't show damages if there's no loss of revenue. By only selling the shit privately they are not taking away sales of retail albums, which is the point in showing damages. Additionally, none of the shit that was sold was available ANYWHERE else... they aren't bootlegging retail albums. You'd have to prove that their actions caused losses for the companies involved. Which they didn't...

Only thing E1 can do is get the masters for the things they're entitled to...

Nice try, you slippery fuck. Go back to bootlegging everyone else's bootlegs, that's where the real money is.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #631 on: May 08, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »
bollocks Tank, they are selling tupac material, released and unreleased, even that KOCH CD is retail, if you read the pdf document more closely you will no it does not have to be a retail cd.

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #632 on: May 08, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »
they do have the docs, as far as paying it back im sure a judge will make sure of that....plus prob million in "damages"

So lets get this right a profesional law firm are giving out details of their plans to sue people to a random obese guy on the internet. Daft cunt ;D

Tank2000

« Reply #633 on: May 08, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »
bollocks Tank, they are selling tupac material, released and unreleased, even that KOCH CD is retail, if you read the pdf document more closely you will no it does not have to be a retail cd.

Released and unreleased? All of the stuff they were selling was not available through retail channels. So damages cannot be proven.

Some of the Koch stuff was retail maybe, but they sold the layers to the songs. It's not the same as bootlegging a retail CD and selling it on the corner.

Should G.Litt and Dante be selling this stuff?

Legally? Probably not, they may have taken it too far with Koch.

As a 2Pac fan? This is absolutely the only way to get unheards, unleaked and original versions. The sad thing is that Amaru CREATED this market. If they kept the albums and songs in OG form and released more material, there wouldn't be a market at all.

Without Dante, G.Litt and to some extent FTPE and maybe a handful of others who sources 1 or 2 tracks, none of the OGs you currently enjoy would have been released. EVER.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #634 on: May 08, 2009, 02:32:57 PM »
NUFC so is the pdf fake then?

Tank2000

« Reply #635 on: May 08, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
NUFC so is the pdf fake then?

Can't be sure, but even if it IS real though, Cease and Desists are just that... it's a friendly (Maybe not so friendly, lol) reminder to stop fucking with them and maybe rethink your business model.

All that letter says is you are hosting or selling shit that we own... so stop, or face legal ramifications.

Every 2Pac site that had a downloads forum has gotten one or two of them before. It's the reason why download forums now require a certain post count.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #636 on: May 08, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »
yes but this one says they have until today to present all the information about what they have been selling and how much for.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #637 on: May 08, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »
i truly hope ur dante or glitt doubting the legal repercussions.. it dont matter if its released or NOT its still copyright infringement lol your an idiot if you think otherwise. and the cease and desist they got is way different then the average "forum" would get, the lawyers demanded financial records and all that and what makes it worse is dante tried to alter the financial records and sent some bogus records to the lawyers...then when glitts email got hacked they got the REAL financial documents.

like i said before dante and them are up shits creek... nothing they can really do to stop the shit thats gonna happen.... trust me pacs moms gonna want all the $ made, plus damages....and if your thinking "theres no damages" trust me let me break it down in a Scenario for you..

they can say that now since the material is out there there is less likely a chance for that material to be resold. they wont care if 1 person bought it or 1000 they will consider it material that is of less value. The judge will determine the damages by calculating how many songs were sold from dante, then he will calculate how many albums,by industry standard, all those songs COULD make. Then he will calculate the avg sales a brand new tupac album.. Times that by the # of albums they can make with the songs dante has sold... and then calculate the figure of sales profts and loss

Confused??? fine lets use #s

Say dante sold a total of 1000 songs. Industry standard says that its 15 songs per album. Thats a total of "66" albums that could of been released with the material dante has been selling.

Then they will look at the avg tupac album (hypothetically) sells 500,000 copies worldwide.

They will then take 500,000 sales per release and times that by the 66 albums worth of material which will give them a total of 33 million records sold

Then they will take the industry rate of 70% (which is $7 a cd sold) and times $7 by 33 million and get the Profit Loss of $231,000,000

Now cupcake you still trying to tell me they wont have a case?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:23:35 PM by kutner2k9 »

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #638 on: May 08, 2009, 04:32:43 PM »
Bad mistake putting evo out then lmfao
The KOCH cd for all its worth (worst pac album out there) may just cost you a day in court.

Tank2000

« Reply #639 on: May 08, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »
i truly hope ur dante or glitt doubting the legal repercussions.. it dont matter if its released or NOT its still copyright infringement lol your an idiot if you think otherwise. and the cease and desist they got is way different then the average "forum" would get, the lawyers demanded financial records and all that and what makes it worse is dante tried to alter the financial records and sent some bogus records to the lawyers...then when glitts email got hacked they got the REAL financial documents.
Yeah, because a spreadsheet that was leaked to the internet by someone who publicly acknowledges he hacked into her personal email can be used as evidence? You seriously are the most retarded piece of shit on the planet.

they can say that now since the material is out there there is less likely a chance for that material to be resold.
Wouldn't their case actually be towards Basit, since he's the one who publicly leaked it? Using your logic, no damages occurred until the leak so the person they would go after is WorldWide/Mob Figgaz/Basit Salaam.

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #640 on: May 08, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »
hey fattyho hows your wife?

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »
hey mob figgaz you stain, will you be paying damages seen as how your bootleggin the couple you have ? lol

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #642 on: May 08, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »
This is Mark from In The Bank Ent, we understand you have purchased
> projects in the past from Peter and Gurjeet from 2pacforums.com We
> understand you spend a good amount of money on these projects and was
> wondering if you were interested in making your money back? Its no
> surprise that 2pacforum is in soem hefty legal trouble, but I want to
> make you aware that every person who bought a project from them is in
> just as much trouble.
>
> This may not be something you want to hear but its the truth. I mean
> I know you bought a project you think Wideawake and their legal team
> dont have this info as well?
>
> If your interested in making your money back please email us, we can
> find away for you to 1)make your money back and 2) steer way of
> getting caught up in 2pacforums legal battles.
>
>
> Mark

lol you think thc are gona crack? i dont think so lol

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #643 on: May 08, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »
Hi Mark –

Can you give me a call when you have a chance.  I want to speak to you regarding Peter Forkenbrock.   My office number Is 310-858-0922.

Thank you,

Heidy Vaquerano

LaPolt Law, P.C.

9000 Sunset Blvd. Suite 800

West Hollywood, CA 90069

310-858-0922 Office

310-858-0933 Fax

Hi Mark –

Thank you for this information.  Can you give me a call when you have a chance.  I’d still like to ask you a few questions.

Thanks,

Heidy Vaquerano

LaPolt Law, P.C.

9000 Sunset Blvd. Suite 800

West Hollywood, CA 90069

310-858-0922 Office

310-858-0933 Fax

This e-mail transmission, including any previous messages or attachments to it, contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the original transmission without making copies, disclosing, distributing, saving or making use of it in any manner (all of which acts are strictly prohibited), and so notify the sender by reply e-mail.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 05:36:03 PM by kutner2k9 »

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #644 on: May 08, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »
lol this is a bunch of bs..until i see official proof and not some C/P shit,then im not believing shit..