Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68596 times)

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #675 on: May 09, 2009, 04:05:50 PM »
lol yea i seen that guess he was just going off of memory.

monday will be an interesting day to say the least!

Tank2000

« Reply #676 on: May 09, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Eric J. Farber <efarber@pinnaclelawgroup.com> wrote:

Obviously there is someone (maybe more than one) very upset with Forkenberg, Litt and the people at Koch.

Mark, we can certainly use this as major ammunition in a couple of different ways.  We should decide this week how we want to pursue and then bring in Universal/Interscope to assist.

I have a colleague who was just appointed to head the criminal division of the DOJ.  I'm not sure we want to go that way but it may be an option.

When is everyone avail to discuss?

Thanks

Eric J. Farber, Principal
    PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP
    425 California Street, Suite 1800
    San Francisco, California 94104
    tel.  415-394-5700
    fax. 415-394-5003
    efarber@pinnaclelawgroup.com
    www.pinnaclelawgroup.com

LOL I LOVE IT!

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/

Lanny A. Breuer? I think he'll pass on this one... considering he's dealing with a $206 million dollar fraud, a $485 million dollar money laundering schemes, and a US Army Major and his wife bribing Iraqi officials for favorable contracts.

Seriously, Shorty-O, I'll buy your next bootleg if something legal comes of this. :)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #677 on: May 09, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Eric J. Farber <efarber@pinnaclelawgroup.com> wrote:

Obviously there is someone (maybe more than one) very upset with Forkenberg, Litt and the people at Koch.

Mark, we can certainly use this as major ammunition in a couple of different ways.  We should decide this week how we want to pursue and then bring in Universal/Interscope to assist.

I have a colleague who was just appointed to head the criminal division of the DOJ.  I'm not sure we want to go that way but it may be an option.

Thanks

PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP
    tel.  415-394-5700
    fax. 415-394-5003
    www.pinnaclelawgroup.com

LOL I LOVE IT!

Lanny A. Breuer? I think he'll pass on this one... considering he's dealing with a $206 million dollar fraud, a $485 million dollar money laundering schemes, and a US Army Major and his wife bribing Iraqi officials for favorable contracts.

Seriously, Shorty-O, I'll buy your next bootleg if something legal comes of this. :)

Something will, but not from him because first off he needs to get the last name right!

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #678 on: May 09, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »

Thanks

PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP
    tel.  415-394-5700
    fax. 415-394-5003
    www.pinnaclelawgroup.com

LOL I LOVE IT!

Something will, but not from him because first off he needs to get the last name right!

Does this shorty yo guy really think his tactics will work? I mean how pathetic is this person? Im all for a good con but jesus atleast be creative! are people really this hard on for rare pac? its the strangest thing I have ever seen!

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #679 on: May 10, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »
so is that PDF thats going around fake then?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #680 on: May 10, 2009, 06:00:11 AM »
so is that PDF thats going around fake then?

Not the UMG one. They received a similar letter for their old site HipHopOnline.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #681 on: May 10, 2009, 06:47:16 AM »
thanks mike, I'm slightly confused as that farber email states they have not got universal involved yet, but that pdf is from universal ?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #682 on: May 10, 2009, 06:48:20 AM »
thanks mike, I'm slightly confused as that farber email states they have not got universal involved yet, but that pdf is from universal ?

The Farber mail is fake. Shortyo has faked emails in the past. That's why it says Forkenberg. Lol.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #683 on: May 10, 2009, 06:52:04 AM »
thanks mike, we don't fucking need people making shit up, its a great opportunity for dante and litt to be brought to justice, lets not fuck it up people by putting up fake emails.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #684 on: May 10, 2009, 07:30:42 AM »
fucking internet geeks your prob froma  forign country too with crooked teeth you fucking idiot

If anyone thinks my emails are "FAKE" the PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong and email or call the lawyers and ASK them yourself.

if you think its fake it shouldnt be a problem proving its fake... you scared to call the lawyers?

trust me 100% of the emails i posted are true, so what dude made a mistake on peteys last name, i do it all the time im sure you do, but best believe when it comes time to take them to court the names gonna be correct.

I even know who they are going after next..... and this poor guy just tried to request dina lapolt on face book

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #685 on: May 10, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
fucking internet geeks your prob froma  forign country too with crooked teeth you fucking idiot

If anyone thinks my emails are "FAKE" the PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong and email or call the lawyers and ASK them yourself.

if you think its fake it shouldnt be a problem proving its fake... you scared to call the lawyers?

trust me 100% of the emails i posted are true, so what dude made a mistake on peteys last name, i do it all the time im sure you do, but best believe when it comes time to take them to court the names gonna be correct.

I even know who they are going after next..... and this poor guy just tried to request dina lapolt on face book

Richard, you are taking out For The People next? They don't give two shits about Death Row material. Keep barking up the wrong tree, no one likes you bro. Why don't you go fish someone else's account like you did on 2PacForum? You need a place to fit in. Half of your old anorexic crew turned on you bro. I read the Myspace names (FUCK SHORTYO). Lol. Dude, you are the laughing stock of the internet and the outside world. Don't feed me that b/s that you took down 2PacForum, the only thing you have ever taken down is a dick down your throat or some food. You should try out as the next Barney and get kids to sing rap songs with you. Shit would be hilarious, you jig-a-boo.

Jaydc555

« Reply #686 on: May 10, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »
Someone should just phone the fucking lawyers and see what's up it would take minutes and save all this bs back and forth

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #687 on: May 10, 2009, 07:48:33 AM »
Someone should just phone the fucking lawyers and see what's up it would take minutes and save all this bs back and forth

It would, I would but I don't have long distance. However, you can contact Wide Awake via email, Lapolt Law via their site which has phone #'s listed, so on and so forth.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #688 on: May 10, 2009, 07:49:40 AM »
lol you must be johnny tanner because only he would know he tried to req Dina as a friend lol

Yes YOU are next... Soon as they are done making an example out of Petey YOU are next... And Im here every step of the way to see how bad all you fucking geeks get it lol.... I dont take credit for nothing, i dont wanna be the reason a man sits in jail away from his son..... He did it to himself

He opened his mouth about someone that has way more power then he could of EVER imagined

Just like you.....Like i said Enjoy the sales of Crooked I and Kurupt and J wells and all the other deathrow shit you sell because YOU ARE NEXT.. thats a promise Ive heard it from the lawyers directly

enjoy it...for now

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #689 on: May 10, 2009, 07:51:38 AM »
please email all the lawyers and ask them if they are persuing the case with petey and litt.... thats why i put the emails there so you can see for your self lol