Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68661 times)

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #795 on: May 17, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »
if you think about it, isn't it that worldwide guy who would be in trouble?  i mean, he's the one who actually leaked the track public and blatantly hacked an internet site.

Nah, he has saved Amaru and WideAwake millions.
Anyway, theres a few people who have sent in all the documents and these people did not hack the site, sorry Diamenz but Dante and Litt are going to pay big style.
He did not save anyone millions, be honest do you think these random bunch of fags in thc were going to spend millions? No, these dudes were not leaking to the everyone and their mother or even bragging about what they had. As soon as the site was hacked songs started leaking to everyone. Now tell me who is costing amuru / wideawake more cash? the select few that had the stuff or the peope who hacked the site and spread it all over?
I am happy it was hacked and i give ww props but all this did was set off actions that will prevent us from every hearing the real stuff, envy is the root of all evil. I am not part of the thc and I hate dante and glitt but some has to speak the truth!

they didnt brag?holy shit ..

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #796 on: May 17, 2009, 09:44:49 AM »
if you think about it, isn't it that worldwide guy who would be in trouble?  i mean, he's the one who actually leaked the track public and blatantly hacked an internet site.

Anyway, theres a few people who have sent in all the documents and these people did not hack the site, sorry Diamenz but Dante and Litt are going to pay big style.
He did not save anyone millions, be honest do you think these random bunch of fags in thc were going to spend millions? No, these dudes were not leaking to the everyone and their mother or even bragging about what they had. As soon as the site was hacked songs started leaking to everyone. Now tell me who is costing amuru / wideawake more cash? the select few that had the stuff or the peope who hacked the site and spread it all over?
I am happy it was hacked and i give ww props but all this did was set off actions that will prevent us from every hearing the real stuff, envy is the root of all evil. I am not part of the thc and I hate dante and glitt but some has to speak the truth!

As Much As I Hate The THC, Some Of Your Comments Are Right Yes.....Get It Right Aint Not One Ounce Of Envy In My Heart For Them Though.... I Been Saying For Years That There Are Other Private Sources For This Material That Actually Treat People Better Than THC Does... ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 09:46:28 AM by Ridah662 »

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #797 on: May 17, 2009, 01:05:29 PM »

you seem to be undecided to which side you are on, you keep coming into here saying you no dante personally etc... blah, blah -grow some balls and choose a side, instead of bullshitting your way into the thread typing the same shit.

Yes millions have been saved, Worldwide exposed two of the biggest bootleggers in the pac scene, the same people who originally leaked the material back in 97 and the same people that were going to get their hands on the new stuff wideawake have bought, yes ww has saved millions as if they got their hands on these tracks and they leaked, then that would fuck our chances of an og album from them and also wideawakes biggest prize would be out there for free.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #798 on: May 17, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

so your saying G-clitt obtains songs legally?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #799 on: May 17, 2009, 08:41:23 PM »

you seem to be undecided to which side you are on, you keep coming into here saying you no dante personally etc... blah, blah -grow some balls and choose a side, instead of bullshitting your way into the thread typing the same shit.

Yes millions have been saved, Worldwide exposed two of the biggest bootleggers in the pac scene, the same people who originally leaked the material back in 97 and the same people that were going to get their hands on the new stuff wideawake have bought, yes ww has saved millions as if they got their hands on these tracks and they leaked, then that would fuck our chances of an og album from them and also wideawakes biggest prize would be out there for free.

It aint about sides grow up, Its about the truth if you cant handle it thats your problem. I have never picked sides I have never dissed anyone except dante. Out of all you people that hate and diss him how many of you actually know him? none! Look I knew dude before he got this big net rep and everyone put him up as a god of the pac "scene". I choose to talk rational and coherent, I dont choose to just spit blind rage at people. If thats how you roll thats fine but I have been around forever, I am really cool with axle ,who mods this forum. Ask him I have never started beef and have always been on the level with everyone I come into contact with. I am even koo with kilo who despite everyone dissing him and calling him a trouble maker is actually a decent dude who is misguided at times but means well. all picking a side does is get you labled and whats the point? I want to hear the pac shit as bad as any of you but you know what this whole thing did? It cost everyone the chance to hear new pac! Why because these THC fags are glued to dante and g Litts clitt and nuts. They aint going to leak, they are not going to get in trouble and this will all blow over after a while. Then there we are with no new pac and a new thc that will go off the map completely. what shoulda went down was getting all the pac music not this information that no one gives a shit about anyway. These thc fags knew what they were getting into, everyone knows G litt will fuck you over whenever she gets a chance. So they took a chance and in the end they spent some cash and got some new pac, and we will never get to hear it. Thats my point what the hell is a net beef gonna get you? props?

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #800 on: May 17, 2009, 09:26:09 PM »
^^ e-props.

you'd be surprised how fulfilling they are to some people.  ;)

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #801 on: May 18, 2009, 12:56:25 PM »
outlaw  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #802 on: May 18, 2009, 03:33:11 PM »
im just glad i got to hear "Outlaw Immortals"

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #803 on: May 18, 2009, 04:53:54 PM »

i do the same !!  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #804 on: May 18, 2009, 05:02:40 PM »

i do the same !!  8)

it was a great injustice to Kadafi for this song not to be leaked until now, 13 years later :(

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #805 on: May 19, 2009, 03:27:48 AM »
any updates?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #806 on: May 19, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »

2euce 7even

« Reply #807 on: May 19, 2009, 03:40:07 PM »

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #808 on: May 19, 2009, 05:12:19 PM »
any updates?
hmm
updates about "watch ya mouth" track?

"Hit up my niggaYak, tell' him 2 gas up the Lexus/
Bad Boy killa, One Nation on mines, we ride so reckless/
I put this on Makaveli records, my pedigree is well known I leave my enemies neckless/
Outlawz pull out and dump make the streets of LA hotter than San Antonio Texas/
Nas, you a fuckin coward,  I gave you power, I flipped your concept, now me an my girlfriend is coming for ours/
Deathrow east official, we burn your grisel when them shotties blast, touchdown at JFK , and turn mobb deep into body bags/
Ha,Ha,Yeah
This track is for So So def (Fuck Jay-z and LL)and anybody talking shit inside of they house/scrared to bring they bitch azz out/Watch Ya Mouth!

Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #809 on: May 19, 2009, 05:15:31 PM »
any updates?
hmm
updates about "watch ya mouth" track?

"Hit up my niggaYak, tell' him 2 gas up the Lexus/
Bad Boy killa, One Nation on mines, we ride so reckless/
I put this on Makaveli records, my pedigree is well known I leave my enemies neckless/
Outlawz pull out and dump make the streets of LA hotter than San Antonio Texas/
Nas, you a fuckin coward,  I gave you power, I flipped your concept, now me an my girlfriend is coming for ours/
Deathrow east official, we burn your grisel when them shotties blast, touchdown at JFK , and turn mobb deep into body bags/
Ha,Ha,Yeah
This track is for So So def (Fuck Jay-z and LL)and anybody talking shit inside of they house/scrared to bring they bitch azz out/Watch Ya Mouth!

:o