Author Topic: Mazaradi Fox Clowning On Compton CA  (Read 1016 times)

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
Re: Mazaradi Fox Clowning On Compton CA
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 04:46:43 AM »
I can't watch worldstar on my phone..what does the fox guy say about compton?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »
Did he say Ross could go on the westside of compton after sayin how hard his hood is? That tells me Mazaradi ain't never been on the westside. A New York dude I used to know talked that same shit and he gotta chance to see what it do on the westside and son was shook because it wasn't what he thought it was lol  That's funny tho

That nigga is ugly as all out doors!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »
 ;D at these euro cats getting mad shit has nothing to do with me i don't care

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 04:09:43 AM »
what they fuck is it?
bunch of idiots acting like 12 years old, show-off and talk shit.
GANGSTAH  :o ::)

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 09:47:20 AM »
Didn't sound like he was clownin compton..every nigga feels like they hood id harder than the next..that's how I took it...this fox cat don't even know the foundation and how the blood gang became to be..I remember eastcoast cats laughed at gangbangin...lol now look at the silly asses...

Prof@ssor

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »
This nigga has the stupidest name ever. He should be lynched just because of his name alone.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 02:49:11 PM »
niggas irrelevant, who da fauck it mazda fox?! this dude has some issues wit his age. hes 60 years old.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »
He didnt diss. And all you niggaz talkin bout they talk too much yall go to ny and shut them niggaz up. They fake with the blood and crip shit but bets believe they get busy. Dont act like yall fuck with real niggaz from cali tryin to do this rap shit the official niggaz from the cali streets get the most hate. Game might take them to compton,eiht probably will too dont act like everything that came out of compton was hard rock.

no not all of em bruh...some of them are official wit real ties 2 the west coast...

The reason i say they fake is because they just hopped on the bang wagon regardless of who they know. Back in the day they use to clown the west coast for gangbanging and now look at them. Og mack lied about knowing t.rodgers and we all know og mack brought the bloods to the east.

they didnt hop on no bandwagon...it was brought over there...and he did have a conversation wit t. rodgers he even admits it in his code red dvd...and og mack only brought bloods 2 rikers...he didnt bring them to the east coast...its a blood set in jersey that was set up by real queen street brims...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 08:42:42 PM »