Author Topic: Anyone know how to get live streams from your computer on a television?  (Read 142 times)

Sikotic™

I wanna get the Hatton vs. Pacquiao fight playing on my big screen instead of getting 10 people in my room watching a 15 inch computer monitor. ANyone have any suggestions?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Get a TV with a VGA connector so you can just do everything through the big ass tv.

Or if your PC has an HDMI port...Connect it to the other HDMI port on the tv?  ;D
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Kool Beenz

Get a TV with a VGA connector so you can just do everything through the big ass tv.

Or if your PC has an HDMI port...Connect it to the other HDMI port on the tv?  ;D
word

+1

Sikotic™

I'ma need to go wiresles for that shit though. I cant be trippin over wires all day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

yeah you're gonna need the cables to do that shit. that's just my experience. i'd love a wireless solution though.

Kool Beenz

I'ma need to go wiresles for that shit though. I cant be trippin over wires all day.

quit being a bitch and get the wires

lol

Sikotic™

quit being a bitch and get the wires

lol
I have literally 20-25 feet of wire I would have to buy. I'm better off buying the fuckin PPV lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
I watched it on my playstation. i just went on justin.tv and put the full screen mode on.