Author Topic: CLASSIC TRACK BY STYLES P. if u dont agree ur not a fan of music. i swear 2 god  (Read 237 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Top 10 tracks of LOX History!!!! Real talk.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i knew you had to listen to some good music. ;) 8)

Elano

Styles P is too underrated  >:(
He's one of my favorite mcs ever!!

BiggBoogaBiff

u just a hater
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:57:13 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha cham click see thats what happens when you give him some "props" when he doesnt deserve any-jus like his favorite rapper doesnt

u just a hater

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

haha cham click see thats what happens when you give him some "props" when he doesnt deserve any-jus like his favorite rapper doesnt

u just a hater

fuck y'all and your "props" pops real talk.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 01:06:44 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Styles P is too underrated  >:(

hes a straight monster! 8)

u just a hater

na he derserved major props here.

his musical rep went WAY up from Jeezy to Styles.

he can hate on me all he wants, but i HAVE to give him props for good music & this is classic; he finally put that term to its proper use. ;) 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Styles beast release was Time is Money and the tracks from the ghost sessions. 

Super Gangsta, Extraordinary Gentleman was not up to par.

Leave a Message is my favorite track from dude.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

he can hate on me all he wants, but i HAVE to give him props for good music & this is classic; he finally put that term to its proper use. ;) 8)

Naw u just think im a little kid or a 1deminsional individual.  and your ignorant and very cheesy.  I told y'all and stressed b4 that I'm probably tha biggest hip hop stan alive and my collection is badazzeling.  you talk/type 2 fuckin much and dont know when the fuck to shutup/stop.  i dont need some faggots opinion on dubcc to know that i got good taste in music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Naw u just think im a little kid and im a 1deminsional person.  and your ignorant and very cheesy.  I told y'all and stressed b4 that I'm probably tha biggest hip hop stan alive and my collection is badazzeling.  you talk/type 2 fuckin much and dont know when the fuck to shutup/stop.

yeah, thats real nice & all but i think you should show it more with music like this & not post ridiculous crap & call it classic.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real he outdoes his favorite wanna be rapper's classics album wit his classic wanna be essays
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he outdoes his favorite wanna be rapper's classics album wit his classic wanna be essays

lmao, true story! :D

BiggBoogaBiff

Naw u just think im a little kid and im a 1deminsional person.  and your ignorant and very cheesy.  I told y'all and stressed b4 that I'm probably tha biggest hip hop stan alive and my collection is badazzeling.  you talk/type 2 fuckin much and dont know when the fuck to shutup/stop.

yeah, thats real nice & all but i think you should show it more with music like this & not post ridiculous crap & call it classic.

i dont see Chamillionaire as a classic artist so we'll never see eye2eye as long as u deny that he isn't anything more than a mixtape rapper with a weak flow.  i dont need anyone's co-sign on here 2 know that i got good taste in music, i've been sellin PERSONAL (that means my own collection) mixcd's since i was 11 and im 20 now- i know what the fuck people wanna hear and wat they like and dont like.  im not gonna sit on tha sideline and let Premo or Ice T or Nas tell me wat "real" hip hop is and ride and die by that.  no thanks, i have my own mind and some blessed ass ears for good music.

and eny-pooh, y do u keep saying my favorite rapper this and that.  you're a little white kid, even a grown ass white man who has no interest in hip hop wood be a little more clever than that and come back with something better to say... you're a lonely cock shit (and you go ass2mouth)... you're probably a closet homosexual who got bullied in school and wood probably commit suicide if u cood find ur mothers gun... take tha middle finger outcha azz boi!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i dont see Chamillionaire as a classic artist so we'll never see eye2eye as long as u deny that he isn't anything more than a mixtape rapper with a weak flow.  i dont need anyone's co-sign on here 2 know that i got good taste in music, i've been sellin PERSONAL (that means my own collection) mixcd's since i was 11 and im 20 now- i know what the fuck people wanna hear and wat they like and dont like.  im not gonna sit on tha sideline and let Premo or Ice T or Nas tell me wat "real" hip hop is and ride and die by that.  no thanks, i have my own mind and some blessed ass ears for good music.

i dont think Chamillionaire is a classic artist either lmao.

i think both of his albums (either one) is better than any Jeezy album though & i know 9/10 people would agree on that, so maybe you dont know what people want to hear. ;)

but i dont want to hear "what people want to hear"; kids just want to hear Wayne do some mumbled freestyle while he is sippin syrup & showin his swag like its going out of style & throw some autotune in their too.

you can sell that to kids, it doesnt bother me; but a majority of people on this board clearly dont care for that & since your such a "knowledgeable hip-hop head", you should know that its not "real" hip-hop & probably shouldnt go off praising it, like it compares to Pac or some shit.

AnybodyKilla

Pretty dope song, you got a mp3?