Author Topic: CLASSIC TRACK BY STYLES P. if u dont agree ur not a fan of music. i swear 2 god  (Read 236 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

na he derserved major props here.

his musical rep went WAY up from Jeezy to Styles.

he can hate on me all he wants, but i HAVE to give him props for good music & this is classic; he finally put that term to its proper use. ;) 8)

Naw u just think im a little kid and im a 1deminsional person.  and your ignorant and very cheesy.  I told y'all and stressed b4 that I'm probably tha biggest hip hop stan alive and my collection is badazzeling.  you talk/type 2 fuckin much and dont know when the fuck to shutup/stop.

yeah, thats real nice & all but i think you should show it more with music like this & not post ridiculous crap & call it classic.

i dont see Chamillionaire as a classic artist so we'll never see eye2eye as long as u deny that he isn't anything more than a mixtape rapper with a weak flow.  i dont need anyone's co-sign on here 2 know that i got good taste in music, i've been sellin PERSONAL (that means my own collection) mixcd's since i was 11 and im 20 now- i know what the fuck people wanna hear and wat they like and dont like.  im not gonna sit on tha sideline and let Premo or Ice T or Nas tell me wat "real" hip hop is and ride and die by that.  no thanks, i have my own mind and some blessed ass ears for good music.

i dont think Chamillionaire is a classic artist either lmao.

i think both of his albums (either one) is better than any Jeezy album though & i know 9/10 people would agree on that, so maybe you dont know what people want to hear. ;)

but i dont want to hear "what people want to hear"; kids just want to hear Wayne do some mumbled freestyle while he is sippin syrup & showin his swag like its going out of style & throw some autotune in their too.

you can sell that to kids, it doesnt bother me; but a majority of people on this board clearly dont care for that & since your such a "knowledgeable hip-hop head", you should know that its not "real" hip-hop & probably shouldnt go off praising it, like it compares to Pac or some shit.

here u go again using the "little kids like lil wayne so hip hop is dead" bullshit again.  and if 9/10 ppl thought Cham's album were better than why did Jeezy outsell them both.  I know when i was little i couldnt buy the Jeezy type of albums, i had 2 get tha clean version.... FUCK THAT!  and fuck this board and fuck that poor ass excuse.  if u gonna let allhiphop.com/dubcc.com/sohh.com tell u how the state of hip hop is and how "the people" feel then once again u got it fucked up.  the lil kids download music, not buy...  and ur contradicting yourself again... the other day u were on some Slaughterhouse "move on" shit and now u talkin shit about Wayne...  ::) MOVE ON!!!  u lose again.  im not gonna spend tha rest of my sunday night fuckin wit u... ur impossible and u got ur facts fucked up... again. when i leave this board, get hip plz do... ur on here to much 2 b actin like a sweetass, atleast come with some real nigga shit instead of that hoe shit u b doin'... you and ur peoples on here

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
???

you clearly dont have any idea how sales work; its all promotion. Jeezy is promoted like its the last piece of work he will ever make; song after song played on the radio.

Ridin' outsold any single Jeezy has, but the albums didnt because Jeezy had multiple singles & they got play.

Ridin' won a grammy & Jeezy did not, because even people who decide that shit isnt retarded, that song was good even for a single. 8)

Ultimate Victory did not have one song that got played on a NY radio & if your not played in a major city (NY, Cali, Chi-Town, etc.), you are NOT selling.

point is, Jeezy gets the promotion because he is 100% mainstream & Cham doesnt, which is the obvious reason Cham doesnt sell, but EASILY makes the better music. ;) 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha damn cham wins again
talk about "slaughterhouse"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

???

you clearly dont have any idea how sales work; its all promotion. Jeezy is promoted like its the last piece of work he will ever make; song after song played on the radio.

Ridin' outsold any single Jeezy has, but the albums didnt because Jeezy had multiple singles & they got play.

Ridin' won a grammy & Jeezy did not, because even people who decide that shit isnt retarded, that song was good even for a single. 8)

Ultimate Victory did not have one song that got played on a NY radio & if your not played in a major city (NY, Cali, Chi-Town, etc.), you are NOT selling.

point is, Jeezy gets the promotion because he is 100% mainstream & Cham doesnt, which is the obvious reason Cham doesnt sell, but EASILY makes the better music. ;) 8)

You're frustrated i see lol... Stop making this about Jeezy (this is a Styles P thread).  And wat u just said made Chamillionaire look like he only had ONE big single compared to the multiple big singles Jeezy put out (which is almost entirely accurate btw).  And if the promo works then it works, dont get mad bcuz ya man cant get tha same love out here lol.... go to sleep youngin', you lookin real tired.

BiggBoogaBiff

no he didn't,  u lose AGAIN bcuz u co-sign with everything they say (usually the same 5 ppl) ur a gooch hair... kill yourself

and u have my quote in your sig, im truely on ur mind all tha time... u wanna be me... move 2 pg county and watch how i do it baby gurl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u got slaughter-housed
jus like ya favorite rapper did,

and jeezy aint crippin
dont believe that shit

no he didn't,  u lose AGAIN bcuz u co-sign with everything they say (usually the same 5 ppl) ur a gooch hair... kill yourself

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 08:11:24 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

;D

thank you, my G. ;)

???

You're frustrated i see lol... Stop making this about Jeezy (this is a Styles P thread).  And wat u just said made Chamillionaire look like he only had ONE big single compared to the multiple big singles Jeezy put out (which is almost entirely accurate btw).  And if the promo works then it works, dont get mad bcuz ya man cant get tha same love out here lol.... go to sleep youngin', you lookin real tired.

not at all actually lol.

Cham just decided to make deep music on his second album & wasnt all about that "boom boom clap" & i appreciate that lol.

i could give a fuck less about sales, the Slaughterhouse artists dont sell big, but they are rapping better than anyone in the game right now.

Jeezy needs those 12 year olds to dance & buy that music to be where he gets on the charts. ;)

so dont get all defensive because you support mainstream shit my G. ;)

as for Styles, he is a perfect example forget Cham (you brought him up btw), he barely sells, but he is hands down better than Jeezy.

he deserves to sell, puts out DOPE music, but "Good Times/I Get High" is the only real single you will ever hear on the radio.

you still dont understand the promotion, you need to pay to get your song on the radio, even if your famous; so Jeezy is paying Power 105.1 to get his music bumping in those 12 year olds ears. :D

BiggBoogaBiff

u got slaughter-housed
jus like ya favorite rapper did,

and jeezy aint crippin
dont believe that shit

u'z such a sucka (both of u) i swear lol  i cant even be mad at u anymore... your comedy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BUT AY
YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT Jaydc555, DONT COME TO CALI
YOU GOTTA MUTHAFUCKIN PROBLEM WIT CHAM CLICK, DONT COME TO CALI
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

BUT AY
YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT Jaydc555, DONT COME TO CALI
YOU GOTTA MUTHAFUCKIN PROBLEM WIT CHAM CLICK, DONT COME TO CALI

u such a sweet lil honey suckle, c'm'ere lil mama... gimme a kiss baby

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant even be mad at u anymore

LOL, so we made you mad? :laugh:

there goes your theory that "we dont bother you at all". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course he is, but thats what im sayin he got slaughter-housed by the slaughterhouse (jay, cham click, krasnoe, and enyce)
and all we did was state facts, but thats what happens when you mess wit the slaughterers
NOW BACK TO SOME IMPORTANT SHIT

there goes your theory that "we dont bother you at all". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course he is, but thats what im sayin he got slaughter-housed by the slaughterhouse (jay, cham click, krasnoe, and enyce)

dont tell Krasnoe he is in the "Slaughterhouse" of Dubcc lol. :P

but even though he unessesarily hates on them, hes a cool poster even if 95% of the board hates on him; he speaks his mind, you cant knock that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha neither am i, but we slaughter bystanders who talk outta line like this character
and krasnoe does that, and yeah hes a cool duke
but we all know you won many rounds ago
(jus like i did when he tried to pull that hate type shit on the westcoast)
but let him keep on goin on
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

i dont know if y'all noticed but y'all just made yallselves look like little kids.  lmao u "slaughterhoused me" lol gett outta here... u aren't man enuff baby gurls