Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem feat Dr Dre - Old Time's Sake (Produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 1839 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [NEW] Eminem feat Dr Dre - Old Time's Sake (Produced by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »
and jus proves dre can still spit, maybe not as "crisp" as he once did, but mos def better than 90% of the rappers out there
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
dre always proves you dont have to have to have the most raw mc talent to sound great on records - the production and delivery can really make it. unforunately, eminem is demonstrating the opposite - you can be a dope rapper and still sound absolutely terrible on a track :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2009, 01:48:08 AM »
Storch & Dre >>>>>>>>Mike Elizondo, Mark Batson & Dre>>>>>> Dre by himself
oh come on, stop crying about musicians

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2009, 03:55:28 AM »
not a bad track at all
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

eNgIeS

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2009, 08:18:53 AM »
I like the track, just like i liked 3 am, & both crack & bottle & we made you grew on me

a little dissapointing
I'm hoping they grow on me.

No sure fire hit singles though

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: Eminem feat Dr Dre - Old Time's Sake (Audio)
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2009, 08:44:40 AM »
FUCKING ACCENT!

The worst thing is that he uses his normal voice on the chours and it sounds 10x better. Dre basically does 2 intros and then raps in the last verse, pretty dope verse and his delivery is perfect like always but all together nothing spectacular. The beat is your typical Dre beat for Eminem, nothing surprising here.

I am no longer anticipating the album because of that fucking accent, I'm only checking it for Dre beats.
I couldn't say it any better :) I can't understand what he says, so I have to focus on that annoying voice

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2009, 09:37:31 AM »
Meh, this isnt bad but i was unrealistically hoping for something like 'Guilty Conscience' or 'Forgot About Dre', instead we got this, not bad just really average, seriously lol at the use of the accent, does everyone at aftermath seem to like miss it? or is it just that 'its eminem' so no-one, not even dre has the balls to say anything? cos seriously WTF, this retarded/monotone accent is killing all these tracks, atleast it was nice to hear Dre rap again :) even if he was tryna blague that he still smokes weed, beats kool but it lacks something, its generic almost sounds like eminem tried to impersonate a Dre beat and well this was all he could come up with

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2009, 09:44:14 AM »
Doctor Dre sounded really fatigued with trying to flow with the beat. Probably he has ran out of telomeres. Isn't he almost 50? The beat is nothing special... again. I hope he's saving all the good stuff to himself.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Okka

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2009, 10:11:52 AM »

Dre needs Elizondo and Storch, they both played a big part in "2001" and are both great producers.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »

Dre needs Elizondo and Storch, they both played a big part in "2001" and are both great producers.

Dr. Dre & Sam Sneed>>>>>>>>>>>>>any production combo you can think of

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2009, 10:36:53 AM »

Dre & Mel Man, Dre & Daz>>>>>>>>>any combo
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Okka

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »

Dre and Sam Sneed didn't even produce that much together, it was Dre/Sneed/J.Flexx.

Dre & Mel Man, Dre & Daz>>>>>>>>>any combo

Dre & Mel Man are great together, they produced "2001" but if you look at the credits from the booklet you see that Mike Elizondo was involved in making of almost every beat from the album. Dre & Daz made some great shit too, but that won't happen again.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:18:27 PM by Okka »

dameons

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »
A dope cut here . I like this one . Thumping beat with some scratches and solid lyrics as well. This is a keeper...

jeanmiche777

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »
Pretty little song... Damn, I guess they really lost the magic. We're far from the 2001 days. And with all those years in the studio, why would Dre use a beat we already heard in a commercial?..

I want to hear a mind blowing Dre beat, didn't happen in a long time. Last one was Cocaina. Those Relapse songs are nice, but nothing over the top.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »
Dre & EM need to retire!

sadly, you may be right.  As much as I wish you were wrong.

Dre got me into hip-hop in 1993 when I saw him and Snoop in the "Wit A Dre Day" video.   And then Eminem was like a hero for white hip-hop heads, because he was a white dude working with Dre who could rap circles around the heavyweights in the game.  Anyway... enough about that...

THIS SHIT FUCKIN SUCKS!  I've been in denial.  I wanted to like this album so bad because I'm desperate for some decent hip-hop.  But I can't force myself to like this.  All 4 songs we've heard so far have not been better than anything Eminem did on his first 3 albums.  Give me the worst song off of SSLP, MMLP, and Eminem Show, and it is better than the 3 lead singles we've heard for Relapse.

WE'VE HEARD 4 SONGS NOW AND STILL NOTHING THAT IS ANY BETTER THAN HIS WORST TRACKS OFF HIS FIRST 3 ALBUMS.  OR EVEN THE FIRST D-12 ALBUM.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:45:23 PM by Prescribed By Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)