Author Topic: Ego Trippin Singles  (Read 366 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: Ego Trippin Singles
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »
Neva Afta Worry, is the dopest song on the album, this song could have been a hit song if John Legend was on it instead of Uncle Chucc, not that Uncle Chucc was bad on it, but with John Legend on the Hook it would bring quality to the song and more radio play since he talks about his career on it and with a high budget video it would have been nice, as for the other singles  they made a mistake when they released  ''life Of The Party'' song was nothing special and the video was wack and now that i think of it Ego Trippinn didnt even have a lead single.. Sexual Eruption was cool but doesnt reflect the contents of the album... Album would do better if it was done this way

Street/Buzz Single : Sexual Eruption/One Chance (Make It Good)
Lead Single : Neva Afta Worry
Second Single : SD is Out
Third Single: Been Around The World (with Different lyrics cuz I dont get why this song is about Shante)
Final Single:  Cant Say GoodBye

correct me if I am Wrong ;)

i agree with that! i would have love to see nate on neva have to worry as you said it talks about his career so who better than Nate Dogg could have done the hook??

snoop should definitely not dedicade song to his ugly wife too!

haha
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 03:04:18 AM »
Did you like how Snoop Dogg picked the singles for ET?

Neva Have 2 Worry and Life Of Da Party were good choices as they were both single material - I'm suprised "Life Of Da Party" didn't blew up cause it's a dope ass song... 8)!

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »
BTW, Whats the numbers for this Album?
Has it went gold yet?
 ???