Author Topic: LMFAO NIK getting OWNED left right and center  (Read 812 times)

PLANT

LMFAO NIK getting OWNED left right and center
« on: May 04, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »
LOL this shit is great  ;D

PLANT

Re: LMFAO NIK getting OWNED left right and center
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:56:14 PM by Johnny Shits the Bus »

herpes

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »
You know whats funny, he'll come here an call us all losers.  Even though I come online after my day of work and than going to the gym and I am shot to hell so I sit back and relax.  NIK will come here and tell us we're the losers but yet he will take the time out to reply to every single post made against him.

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »
Well, no one likes a spoiled little prick who touts themselves as a big shot. Pretty stereotypical douchebag which most people take pleasure in tormenting. Maybe one day he'll have to forge his own way and be humbled like a real person, maybe not.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
Well, no one likes a spoiled little prick who touts themselves as a big shot. Pretty stereotypical douchebag which most people take pleasure in tormenting. Maybe one day he'll have to forge his own way and be humbled like a real person, maybe not.

Nah, that won't happen until his parents force him to get a real job

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »
prolly not but one day when the rest of us grow up and leave dubcc,  NIK will still be here chatting to youngsters about how hes the legend of DubCC and how Kobe was the greatest ever...Shit prolly till hes an old jew who cant even walk anymore he will have 2 or 3 million posts by then, maybe even more :-\

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 08:02:50 PM »

prolly not but one day when the rest of us grow up and leave dubcc,  NIK will still be here chatting to youngsters about how hes the legend of DubCC and how Kobe was the greatest ever...Shit prolly till hes an old jew who cant even walk anymore he will have 2 or 3 million posts by then, maybe even more :-\
haha i dont doubt it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:41 PM »
you're trying too hard. give it up. you're even making threads about how you're owning me to feel validated. LMAO. if you're owning someone then there's no need to make a thread about it, you obsessed nutrider.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »
you're trying too hard. give it up. you're even making threads about how you're owning me to feel validated. LMAO. if you're owning someone then there's no need to make a thread about it, you obsessed nutrider.
dude, the definition of a nutrider is someone with like 20,000+ posts and one of these

Everyone knows you are still on set shooting the sequel to "Obsessed" with you, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant....

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 08:39:46 PM »
NIK how does it feel to be a legend on the internet?

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 09:11:50 PM »
Someone should super impose niks head over will Smiths on the I am legend poster lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 09:56:47 AM »
NIK how does it feel to be a legend on the internet?

I'm a legend everywhere I go. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »
if you're owning someone then there's no need to make a thread about it, you obsessed nutrider.

thumbs up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 02:26:02 PM »
NIK = Dubcc mascot

Now_Im_Not_Banned