Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9711 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Job you're a fucking retard. Half of black women in the NATION have STDs. Hoodrats man, you really dont know shit huh
half of Black women have STD's and half of Black women are hoodrats hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
now this is coming from a college student.................and eye am the one who really doesnt know shit. you people are funny

Led by CDC’s Sara Forhan, M.D., M.P.H., the study also finds that African-American teenage girls were most severely affected. Nearly half of the young African-American women (48 percent) were infected with an STD, compared to 20 percent of young white women.

Sit down BITCH!!!
and let me show you how stupid you are mijo. You said HALF OF BLACK WOMEN......  but the study is only talking about African-Americans. now does your frat, ass being paddled by another man on his lap see the problem with this? mr eye go to college?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Job you're a fucking retard. Half of black women in the NATION have STDs. Hoodrats man, you really dont know shit huh
half of Black women have STD's and half of Black women are hoodrats hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
now this is coming from a college student.................and eye am the one who really doesnt know shit. you people are funny

Led by CDC’s Sara Forhan, M.D., M.P.H., the study also finds that African-American teenage girls were most severely affected. Nearly half of the young African-American women (48 percent) were infected with an STD, compared to 20 percent of young white women.

Sit down BITCH!!!
and let me show you how stupid you are mijo. You said HALF OF BLACK WOMEN......  but the study is only talking about African-Americans. now does your frat, ass being paddled by another man on his lap see the problem with this? mr eye go to college?

one more thing to take into account. When most people who are mixed, African-American and White choose race on a questionaire...they select African-American as the race.  This distorts a study.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

Are you guys fucking kidding me? LOL WOW

edit: WOWWWWWW LOL!!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 08:44:52 PM by Sparegeez »

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

lol you not making a good case that people who go to college are smart because you fuckin dumb ese. you cant say half of spanish or latinos have STDs then say 48% of puerto ricans have STDS vato
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this threads hilarious...anyone else got any race-related "facts" they care to make up and share with us?? :D

Sparegeez

lol you not making a good case that people who go to college are smart because you fuckin dumb ese. you cant say half of spanish or latinos have STDs then say 48% of puerto ricans have STDS vato

fool arguing this with you is like arguing with a crackhead about how crack makes you retarded. You're a fucking knock job stop talking me please you're not worthy. I just like making fun of your ignorance but now that I know your stupid it makes me feel bad.

Sparegeez

Sit down BITCH!!!

How can only 20% of white women be infected with an STD, when over 20% of all women as a whole carry HPV alone?

ummm because your facts are WRONG. First of its not over 20 percent of women(black, white, latino etc.) who carry the hpv virus, its 18 percent. And the other leading disease is chlamydia which is only at 4 percent. Every race has its sluts, ESPECIALLY BLACK females. So im literally LOLing at job when he says "u cant trust a white women, only a black women." Imma say it one more time, the nigga is a knock

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

fool arguing this with you is like arguing with a crackhead about how crack makes you retarded. You're a fucking knock job stop talking me please you're not worthy. I just like making fun of your ignorance but now that I know your stupid it makes me feel bad.
eye see youre taking the easy way out as always.......make a little corny joke to distract from the fact....once again you dont make sense............ eye guess colleges just take anyone in

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

Sit down BITCH!!!

How can only 20% of white women be infected with an STD, when over 20% of all women as a whole carry HPV alone?

ummm because your facts are WRONG. First of its not over 20 percent of women(black, white, latino etc.) who carry the hpv virus, its 18 percent. And the other leading disease is chlamydia which is only at 4 percent. Every race has its sluts, ESPECIALLY BLACK females. So im literally LOLing at job when he says "u cant trust a white women, only a black women." Imma say it one more time, the nigga is a knock
can you please find where eye ever said this statement? its easy to make up shit to further back up the garbage you spit out. and your too stupid to know the difference between Black and African-american ...... got to say it the college you go to must be pretty desperate maybe they need to fill there quota

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

Statistics are meaningless.14 percent of people know that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Sit down BITCH!!!

Pretty much everything Ive read says that its over 20...but its irrelevant. Seriously man, putting your argument with JOB aside.  Studies can be bullshit. Im not saying the study is fixed, that might be a lil far fetched. But there a ton of factors when it comes to a study that can sway the results. And be real, youre Mexican man. Youre really gonna tell me you havent noticed how easy it is to get a white girl to do ANY thing you tell them to? lol.  There is a reason why minorities, especially Black dudes and Mexican dudes go after white girls so much. Its not because they just think theyre fine...its because they know they 1) will suck their dick, 2) will fuck immediately, 3) will stick with your ass even if you cheat on them. Most Black girls (I cant speak on Mexican girls, cus I never fucked with any Mexican girls) wont even suck their mans dick lol. White girls will suck the whole Basketball teams dick.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

*turns off golf channel to watch ill informed minorities bicker online, chuckles*

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
*turns off golf channel to watch ill informed minorities bicker online, chuckles*

;D ;D ...if jerry springer ever needs idea for a comeback...they should show him this thread

Sparegeez

Sit down BITCH!!!

Pretty much everything Ive read says that its over 20...but its irrelevant. Seriously man, putting your argument with JOB aside.  Studies can be bullshit. Im not saying the study is fixed, that might be a lil far fetched. But there a ton of factors when it comes to a study that can sway the results. And be real, youre Mexican man. Youre really gonna tell me you havent noticed how easy it is to get a white girl to do ANY thing you tell them to? lol.  There is a reason why minorities, especially Black dudes and Mexican dudes go after white girls so much. Its not because they just think theyre fine...its because they know they 1) will suck their dick, 2) will fuck immediately, 3) will stick with your ass even if you cheat on them. Most Black girls (I cant speak on Mexican girls, cus I never fucked with any Mexican girls) wont even suck their mans dick lol. White girls will suck the whole Basketball teams dick.

I understand what you're saying but the only reason you're even saying studies can be bullshit because this study contradicts what you and job were infering about white women. According to this study black women are the true sluts, and honestly from my experience(I think I went to one of the most diverse high schools in the NATION) black girls are the biggest sluts. And yes, white women aren't far behind. And latin women can be easy as well(especially towards the hood), point is every race has its sluts.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

Sit down BITCH!!!

I understand what you're saying but the only reason you're even saying studies can be bullshit because this study contradicts what you and job were infering about white women. According to this study black women are the true sluts, and honestly from my experience(I think I went to one of the most diverse high schools in the NATION) black girls are the biggest sluts. And yes, white women aren't far behind. And latin women can be easy as well(especially towards the hood), point is every race has its sluts.
damn your even more dumb than eye thought.  so if a white lady happens to sleep with a crazy amount of men but makes sure she that it is protected........she is not a slut? because she didnt contract anything? eye mean really do you think before you speak or in this case type? please tell me your majoring in some shit like basket weaving because your the opposite of smart and intelligent.

so fuck you." - Pac