Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9713 times)

Jaydc555

If you have a criminal record its hard to get a job no matter your race

BiggBoogaBiff

LOL yeah they sound like some lames.

Classes like that are meant for understanding, not to allocate blame.

Those type of personal apologies are counter-productive, on an objective level they are good and necessary, like for a state to willingly apologise to another state or group of people for genocide and such,

but on a personal level for individuals that have nothing to do with the historical crimes of the past, burdening them with personal guilt of historical acts creates a political atomosphere in the present where the 'victim' is given a psychological mandate to recycle the ignorant attitudes and crimes of the past.  

Any group of race that live in cul de sac type of communities will be close minded people, and I can't blame them.  That's just their environment, but people that live in diverse cities, go to diverse schools, etc all experience communication with different races and cultures.  If you're still racist, living in this environment...then you're just a stupid motherfucker. 

Thats right. Great Babylon re-emerge.  

the cul-de-sac mentality comes from the White Man's lockdown (i aint goin 5percenter on y'all but that's some true shit).  And stop tryna make an excuse for not feeling a little sensitive towards people of color, you only make urself look like a prick.  i understand wat you're saying but it's nieve.

BiggBoogaBiff

it's not tha same.  i can't even get into JobCorp or work at McDonalds (real shit).  I got lucky with this job i got, thank god i knew tha bitch that works there.  You can't make shit even or make it seem equal bcuz it's not.  Whitey's still get pampered in the system when they fuck up.  Atleast when u get off papers shit get a helluva lot easier, for us its either trade skool or hustle (any sort of ways).  there's no "connect" in the jobplace that can get you thru with us, unless it's tha manager/ceo.  i dont know too many black folks that know the head of tha company or some1 who knows and deals with the head of the company... i've never seen it

Sikotic™

I've said it to black peoples face and most agree.but then again I hang out with people that are intelligent.race should not be a factor this day and age.Anyone who thinks it is,is just a racist trying to cover it up by calling others racist
Its when people teach their kids that because they're a certain race that they will not be given the same opportunities as everyone else. That's where racism still exists. They put that shit in a kid's mind early on and they carry it with them for life. It was fact 40 years ago, but today, if you work your ass off you will reap the benefits 9 times out of 10.

Advocates of affirmative action are another group of people who have an inferiority complex.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but be a lil sensitive tho (bananas) you have to.  After all racism/white holder-backs aint over yet.  Obama can't clean out all of the germs and memories or excuses

Of course there's still edginess, but lack of a false sensitivity as well as honesty about feelings on race helps. The fact that I can joke with a black friend about doing the stanky leg, or make humorous references to Amistad without him wanting to kill me, or that he jokes about me not having enough black friends or being nervous at a swap meet, shows a level of equality we view each other with, that wouldn't be achieved by pussyfooting around the fact that we are two very different people, and how race factors in to that, or me all together being sorry about some racism that went on hundreds of years ago.

i get it now, you're just a lil young and nieve (no diss) but i c ur point and you'll get it more later in life.  i know some white boys who's cool enuff that'll say "my nigga" or whatever and niggaz wont gang up on him and buss him in tha face.  but you have 2 understand that every black person won't go 4 that shit, no matter how "cool" you are. 

And as far as sensitivity goes, just keep that shit between u and ya man... trust me... you dont have a ghetto pass bcuz you can get away with a lil more with A black person more than the average White person can.

Young and naive?  If anything, that's a sign that he's more mature and beyond race problems.  Any group of race that live in cul de sac type of communities will be close minded people, and I can't blame them.  That's just their environment, but people that live in diverse cities, go to diverse schools, etc all experience communication with different races and cultures.  If you're still racist, living in this environment...then you're just a stupid motherfucker. 

You can't expect black folks or people of color to just give it up like that bcuz the YOUNGER generation of White people have... Fuck that.  We still suffer to this day.  Maybe not az bad as back in tha day, but I have a record and i just got off probation for 2 years last month and I can't really git a GOOD job (government, high-high paying, etc) or even get my licesne to sell life insurance.  But if I was a white boy from Alaska or Alabama or Montana I woulda never had this problem.  Shit is real out here, don't let Obama make u think otherwise, we just have ONE LESS reason to bitch/be worried.  Even Obama is being a house nigga, shit aint changed for us yet.  But i'll reserve my judgement when he makes his Surpreme Court appointments and makes laws for Blacks specifically (if he does).

Laws like removing the mandatory sentence for petty drug holders and the disparity of sentence between crack cocaine and powder cocaine?  Two bills are in the works like that in Congress, I wouldn't be shocked if these bills are passed soon. 

Fuck drug laws only.  That's not gonna fix the problem... What about REAL repiration and free and extra credit.  What about building renovations that dont kick us out our neighborhoods and let the white folks move in.  Better schools, LESS liquor stores (somebody has to set a limit on how many liquor stores you can have in a 2 mile radius,,, seriously) i have two liquor right across the street from my old high school alone- not to mention the 4 by my old middle school and the 2 by my old Elementary school, the TV programs, the Senate/Congress, the police aggrevations, the radio music selections, the bullshit we have to put up with when it comes to getting a job after catching a case, the judges, the laws.  I could go on about a few more things but why- You can't do shit about it.  There's more shit that could be changed besides Drug Laws (which is important).  I got caught up 4 "armed robbery" and it wasn't even that, i just fucked somebody up and took his wallet and i had a knife in my pocket when the nigga told them who i was when they caught me tryna get on the bus back (2 miles away when they did).  Shit wat was a nigga supposed to do, keep walkin on the streets, i had 2 get tha fuck outta there and i aint had no car when i did it.  Drug laws are just the surface.  I admit i coulda handled it slightly different but what he did was fucked up in tha first place- more than wat i did.  but i aint gonna speak on it.  It wasn't even all that bad in the 1st place... a simple ass whoopin turned into 2 years of bullshit that im still fighting my way thru... for wat... nothing.  Look at those white boys who KILLED that Essey in Pennsylvania- 4 of them on 1 and they still got away with murder... shit is fucked up out here STILL.  dont think otherwise bcuz you're cool with a couple black people.

Most of the problems you listed are urban city problems that affect all races though. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it's not tha same.  i can't even get into JobCorp or work at McDonalds (real shit).  I got lucky with this job i got, thank god i knew tha bitch that works there.  You can't make shit even or make it seem equal bcuz it's not.  Whitey's still get pampered in the system when they fuck up.  Atleast when u get off papers shit get a helluva lot easier, for us its either trade skool or hustle (any sort of ways).  there's no "connect" in the jobplace that can get you thru with us, unless it's tha manager/ceo.  i dont know too many black folks that know the head of tha company or some1 who knows and deals with the head of the company... i've never seen it

Anybody can do some networking, race isn't a factor that holds you back.  Doors are always open. 

BiggBoogaBiff

but be a lil sensitive tho (bananas) you have to.  After all racism/white holder-backs aint over yet.  Obama can't clean out all of the germs and memories or excuses

Of course there's still edginess, but lack of a false sensitivity as well as honesty about feelings on race helps. The fact that I can joke with a black friend about doing the stanky leg, or make humorous references to Amistad without him wanting to kill me, or that he jokes about me not having enough black friends or being nervous at a swap meet, shows a level of equality we view each other with, that wouldn't be achieved by pussyfooting around the fact that we are two very different people, and how race factors in to that, or me all together being sorry about some racism that went on hundreds of years ago.

i get it now, you're just a lil young and nieve (no diss) but i c ur point and you'll get it more later in life.  i know some white boys who's cool enuff that'll say "my nigga" or whatever and niggaz wont gang up on him and buss him in tha face.  but you have 2 understand that every black person won't go 4 that shit, no matter how "cool" you are. 

And as far as sensitivity goes, just keep that shit between u and ya man... trust me... you dont have a ghetto pass bcuz you can get away with a lil more with A black person more than the average White person can.

Young and naive?  If anything, that's a sign that he's more mature and beyond race problems.  Any group of race that live in cul de sac type of communities will be close minded people, and I can't blame them.  That's just their environment, but people that live in diverse cities, go to diverse schools, etc all experience communication with different races and cultures.  If you're still racist, living in this environment...then you're just a stupid motherfucker. 

You can't expect black folks or people of color to just give it up like that bcuz the YOUNGER generation of White people have... Fuck that.  We still suffer to this day.  Maybe not az bad as back in tha day, but I have a record and i just got off probation for 2 years last month and I can't really git a GOOD job (government, high-high paying, etc) or even get my licesne to sell life insurance.  But if I was a white boy from Alaska or Alabama or Montana I woulda never had this problem.  Shit is real out here, don't let Obama make u think otherwise, we just have ONE LESS reason to bitch/be worried.  Even Obama is being a house nigga, shit aint changed for us yet.  But i'll reserve my judgement when he makes his Surpreme Court appointments and makes laws for Blacks specifically (if he does).

Laws like removing the mandatory sentence for petty drug holders and the disparity of sentence between crack cocaine and powder cocaine?  Two bills are in the works like that in Congress, I wouldn't be shocked if these bills are passed soon. 

Fuck drug laws only.  That's not gonna fix the problem... What about REAL repiration and free and extra credit.  What about building renovations that dont kick us out our neighborhoods and let the white folks move in.  Better schools, LESS liquor stores (somebody has to set a limit on how many liquor stores you can have in a 2 mile radius,,, seriously) i have two liquor right across the street from my old high school alone- not to mention the 4 by my old middle school and the 2 by my old Elementary school, the TV programs, the Senate/Congress, the police aggrevations, the radio music selections, the bullshit we have to put up with when it comes to getting a job after catching a case, the judges, the laws.  I could go on about a few more things but why- You can't do shit about it.  There's more shit that could be changed besides Drug Laws (which is important).  I got caught up 4 "armed robbery" and it wasn't even that, i just fucked somebody up and took his wallet and i had a knife in my pocket when the nigga told them who i was when they caught me tryna get on the bus back (2 miles away when they did).  Shit wat was a nigga supposed to do, keep walkin on the streets, i had 2 get tha fuck outta there and i aint had no car when i did it.  Drug laws are just the surface.  I admit i coulda handled it slightly different but what he did was fucked up in tha first place- more than wat i did.  but i aint gonna speak on it.  It wasn't even all that bad in the 1st place... a simple ass whoopin turned into 2 years of bullshit that im still fighting my way thru... for wat... nothing.  Look at those white boys who KILLED that Essey in Pennsylvania- 4 of them on 1 and they still got away with murder... shit is fucked up out here STILL.  dont think otherwise bcuz you're cool with a couple black people.

Most of the problems you listed are urban city problems that affect all races though. 

thats so true.  but we feel it worser 9 times outta 10

BiggBoogaBiff

Anybody can do some networking, race isn't a factor that holds you back.  Doors are always open. 

thats so true too but thats always eazier said than done.  especially in todays economy.  it's like tryna find a hooker that'll be faithful 2 u only

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

the cul-de-sac mentality comes from the White Man's lockdown (i aint goin 5percenter on y'all but that's some true shit).  And stop tryna make an excuse for not feeling a little sensitive towards people of color, you only make urself look like a prick.  i understand wat you're saying but it's nieve.

So who said anything about not being sensitive?
Isolation of the black community is largely a result of white historical dominance. At the same time, Illuminati Click has always been trying to change things throughout history no matter how hypocritically.
Also at the same time there is nothing preventing you, as a black person, from making new friends and engaging with people outside of your community, its not like we raise kids in segregated schools no more, help us help you by helping yourselves.

Ain't tryin' to stick around for the Illuminati,
Got to buy my own island by the year 2 G...

-Dr. Dre 'Been there done that'.

BiggBoogaBiff

So who said anything about not being sensitive?
Isolation of the black community is largely a result of white historical dominance. At the same time, Illuminati Click has always been trying to change things throughout history no matter how hypocritically.
Also at the same time there is nothing preventing you, as a black person, from making new friends and engaging with people outside of your community, its not like we raise kids in segregated schools no more, help us help you by helping yourselves.

Ain't tryin' to stick around for the Illuminati,
Got to buy my own island by the year 2 G...

-Dr. Dre 'Been there done that'.

I do.  I have sex with all races of women.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Good shit.

See dats what im talkin 'bout! *in blackest voice able to muster*

BiggBoogaBiff

Good shit.

See dats what im talkin 'bout! *in blackest voice able to muster*

trust me, i'm hip

2euce 7even

All joking aside those are the white people I would be wary of.  It seems like the overcompensate to cover up there hidden racist tendencies.

c´mon man..i white myself and i never had "racist tendencies"..you cant say all white ppl are so.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

I dont think white men today (in America) should feel "guilty" about what their ancestors did. But they should take that into consideration when they are judging and looking down on other races in this country.  No, white men today dont need to feel guilty. But they do need to understand that what their ancestors did paved the way for their people to be successful, and for others to not be. Yes, everyone now has to be accountable for their own actions if they want their life to change. But there is a reason why some need to be accountable, in order to make their life change when others just need to be accountable to make their life stay the same.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

All joking aside those are the white people I would be wary of.  It seems like the overcompensate to cover up there hidden racist tendencies.

c´mon man..i white myself and i never had "racist tendencies"..you cant say all white ppl are so.

i think from his post, he is saying that THOSE particular type of white people.....not all.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"