Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9706 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Honestly, race probably worked in my favor. I'm half black half armenian, but at first glance most people assume I'm full black. So when I submit an application to a school (and many of them insist you send a picture of yourself to them) and they wanna get their minority numbers up so that somebody doesn't start protesting their demographic, they gladly throw me in the mix. I have a feeling I got considered by a lot of schools just because I stand out as a minority and I'm not just another white face in the crowd.

I do hope its based on my hard work and credentials, but you know how it is...

yea schools are weird here in the uk there is a university in middelsex and its in a Jewish area and the school has not 1 white face and its a non issue ??? people here dont give a shit what race u are 2 much just as long as your not starting beef specialy round london way

BiggBoogaBiff

being white is not tha same as being black no matter how YOUR world is.
Well, of course there are phenotypical differences and traits that will never make anyone the same. But in 2009, affirmative action as a whole is not necessary. People that have the desire to excel have many facets where they can achieve their goals, even in inner city/low income areas.

It seems like many black people today don't even want equality, but they just wanna put all of their troubles and misfortunes on the past. Nobody is holding people back for their race anymore. Booker T. Washington had a good plan by telling blacks to go out there, bust your ass and prove that you are worthy of being equal to any white man and not demand for handicaps that give you an advantage, unfortunately, Washington was too ahead of his time and Civil rights were needed first.

I'm in a competitive environment myself competing to get into school that only 1% of the college population get into and I have received many rejections from various schools. Now I know that I got rejections because this is a very competitive thing I am striving for and so are many other hundreds of thousands of people. But I also could take the cheap route and claim it is because whitey won't give a black man like me a break. Which is more reasonable?

that's some real shit, im with that 100.  but repiration is needed, especially in this recession, but i guess repiration for us is Barack Obama lol... that's kool i guess, but i wanna eat my cake and ice cream too with my cup of henny and not have to give up my plate or keep the broken forks.  ukno

Sikotic™

Hey, I'm always down for some free shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

Black people were the first racists. Forced exodus of albinos from Africa to the caucus mountains left a bad taste in their mouths. Payback has been a motherfucker for you black folks over the last several thousand years. You done fucked up.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Black people were the first racists. Forced exodus of albinos from Africa to the caucus mountains left a bad taste in their mouths. Payback has been a motherfucker for you black folks over the last several thousand years. You done fucked up.
you cant have it both ways.......... when you say this...you are confirming that white came from Blacks. second, in no way can the migration of the Albinos northward be compared to the racism experienced by non-whites.......  how your producing degree coming along......eye have yet to hear any of your shit....
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
on some real shit though sikotic.....how often do you hear Blacks complain like that. or blame the white man..... only time eye hear that shit is when niggas are cracking jokes and just bullshiting. niggas know the cards that we have been dealt.
my problem with these devils are they are simple minded. They love to say slavery is over with and say get your shit together blah blah.......but after slavery there was more bullshit. it just was just 40 to 50 years ago when Blacks were denied shit upright in front. they dont overstand the benefits that they get because of there skin color.

you do know how they voted to change the laws on meth offenders because it was so called "TOO HARSH" but the real reason is that white people use meth.

oh but wait we get affirmative action and have so called Black colleges. my nigga what the fuck is Harvard , Yale, Princeton etc are??? all white colleges too. and how does affirmative action really help. so if your a young Black male and you apply to a college and they accept you but at the end of the day......... your not really ready to taken on that type of school work? is that really helping someone? NO. but then you got Blacks who are ready to taken on that type of work but then they get denied because of bullshit. so how to you really balance the shit out.

WHITE PEOPLE BEEN GETTING AFFIRMATIVE ACTION and STILL DO THEY JUST DONT REALIZE BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS BEEN THERE AND THERE ARE SO ACCUSTOMED TO IT.

at the end of the day there would be no need for Affirmative action if it wasnt for these white people
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

you cant have it both ways.......... when you say this...you are confirming that white came from Blacks. second, in no way can the migration of the Albinos northward be compared to the racism experienced by non-whites.......  how your producing degree coming along......eye have yet to hear any of your shit....

i don't do music , i do sound for films. second, i admit blacks are the original man. i have a realistic viewpoint of our origins. but you say migration, when it was indeed forced exodus, even your favorite song in "nature of the threat" states the blacks thought albinism was a sin, boy did that backfire for them.

Crown

• 'G'

i don't do music , i do sound for films. second, i admit blacks are the original man. i have a realistic viewpoint of our origins. but you say migration, when it was indeed forced exodus, even your favorite song in "nature of the threat" states the blacks thought albinism was a sin, boy did that backfire for them.

Yeah, but we sent Moses from Egypt up there to civilize and educate y'all as atonement. So you can't put all the blame on us, at least we tried.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Cali Climate

Yeah, but we sent Moses from Egypt up there to civilize and educate y'all as atonement. So you can't put all the blame on us, at least we tried.

hey we tried givin yall homes, public assistance, jobs, the whole 9. you all bitch and moan every day. maybe you shouldnt blame us.

BiggBoogaBiff

hey we tried givin yall homes, public assistance, jobs, the whole 9. you all bitch and moan every day. maybe you shouldnt blame us.

where did you grow up?  did you ever go hungry at night and have some bullshit to wake up to in the morning; like someone you know has just been mirked?  are BOTh of your parents there?  what was the ratio of whites to people of color in your environment and school?  are the members in your "flim" crew mainly white and what types of movies do you do?  have you ever caught a case (misdemeanor for example) and had way more repercussions after than deemed necessary?  every time you got in trouble (i'm sure you have) did you get "slaps on the wrist" or did you get your ass chewed out (family and court/school/police)?  Now i'm not asking you to actually answer all of this shit, but try moving into a community other than tha suburbs or redneck county. 

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!

your at the wrong forum.. so what you got on tonight a clan meeting

Cali Climate

HARDY HARR. IDIOT.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Jaydc555

Dennis your white.No matter how much you wish you were black.You may have a half black child but they have a WHITE daddy.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

awww the benefits of being white: you can be ignorant without being deemed incompetent. " BUT WAIT SLAVERY IS OVER AND WHY HAVENT THESE BLACK PEOPLE GOTTEN THEIR SHIT TOGETHER"

so fuck you." - Pac