Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9708 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Dennis your white.No matter how much you wish you were black.You may have a half black child but they have a WHITE daddy.

ok.......................................jealous? lol

Jaydc555

Why would someone be jealous of that?lol.God your so confused inside

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why would someone be jealous of that?lol.God your so confused inside

im fine. not confused i love my wife and children her family i have traveled the world been almost everywhere my business is doing good i drive my dream car and dont have many troubles i dont like racists but you gotta deal with them all the time so i take it your white becasue you gotta problem with me big time every time you refer to me you have to bring up im with a Kenyan lady.. so whats the beef

Jaydc555

I just find it amusing how badly you wish you were black

Cali Climate

RACISTZ MOTHERFUCKERS!! NIGGA

Jaydc555

And everytime you post your like fuck white women your a white dude blah blah.you have an identity crisis

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
ignore these devils Dennis..... you aint never came off ass a wigger to me........
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

OF COURSE NOT. HE HATES HIM SELF AND HIS CULTURE, THE ONLY WAY YOU'D LIKE A WHITE PERSON.

BTW

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES A WHITE AND A DEVIL?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And everytime you post your like fuck white women your a white dude blah blah.you have an identity crisis

actrually that was only to AG.. but il let you carry on and defend him

i knew there was something about you
OF COURSE NOT. HE HATES HIM SELF AND HIS CULTURE, THE ONLY WAY YOU'D LIKE A WHITE PERSON.

BTW

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES A WHITE AND A DEVIL?

lol ignorance

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
White guilt is hilarious. Also, not to start any shit, but the original instance of racism occurred in Africa thousands of years with the forced exodus of albinos. If it weren't for racism on the original man's behalf, European/Indians/whoever the hell else never would have came to existence.

Sure slavery of any kind is fucked up but I'm not gonna feel guilty about others peoples acts of racism at other periods in time, we are all guilty, I as a white man born in 1985 shouldn't have anything to feel guilty about.

Kudos for the albino exodus reference.....

Lol, I personally like Self hating white people and I'd like to help them hate themselves a bit more  ;D

Hey, not tryin to be rude, just keepin it real.....

I'm so over the whole "40 Acres & a Mule" thing, but if white people want to apologize for Slavery every 10 minutes, I'm ok with that.....

(historical fact, most of the newly freed slaves DID get their 40 Acres, the problem was that the land sucked and most ended up selling it back to the government for far less than what it was worth)

and no, I am not condoning it, I'm just saying that it doesn't bother me..... sorry, I can't help it....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
White guilt is hilarious. Also, not to start any shit, but the original instance of racism occurred in Africa thousands of years with the forced exodus of albinos. If it weren't for racism on the original man's behalf, European/Indians/whoever the hell else never would have came to existence.

Sure slavery of any kind is fucked up but I'm not gonna feel guilty about others peoples acts of racism at other periods in time, we are all guilty, I as a white man born in 1985 shouldn't have anything to feel guilty about.

Lol, I personally like Self hating white people and I'd like to help them hate themselves a bit more  ;D

I'm so over the whole "40 Acres & a Mule" thing, but if white people want to apologize for Slavery every 10 minutes, I'm ok with that.....

(historical fact, most of the newly freed slaves DID get their 40 Acres, the problem was that the land sucked and most ended up selling it back to the government for far less than what it was worth)

and no, I am not condoning it, I'm just saying that it doesn't bother me..... sorry, I can't help it....

headrests be lookin cheap and nasty in that pic

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!

headrests be lookin cheap and nasty in that pic

lol, why does everyone feel the need to comment on the pic, when we're having a serious discussion in a thread????

ok, when I get home today, I'll put up a less remarkable picture for y'all.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
to get real equality, white people need to stop giving a shit, and black people need to move on. get over it, but whats more impossible is women, i dont know how they wanna get equality in almost every angle without they getting pampered all the time.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
to get real equality, white people need to stop giving a shit, and black people need to move on. get over it, but whats more impossible is women, i dont know how they wanna get equality in almost every angle without they getting pampered all the time.
Loon3y please shut the fuck up.......... your inputs are far from intelligent
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Loon3y please shut the fuck up.......... your inputs are far from intelligent

coming from the dumbfuck that doesnt know how to read. obviously u didnt read my post correctly which ur still heated about.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.