Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9709 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
to get real equality, white people need to stop giving a shit, and black people need to move on. get over it, but whats more impossible is women, i dont know how they wanna get equality in almost every angle without they getting pampered all the time.
Loon3y please shut the fuck up.......... your inputs are far from intelligent

coming from the dumbfuck that doesnt know how to read. obviously u didnt read my post correctly which ur still heated about.
believe me eye am far from heated. your just a lame. eye dont know how to read? funniesh shit you said. you probably havent read more than 3 books in your entire life
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
to get real equality, white people need to stop giving a shit, and black people need to move on. get over it, but whats more impossible is women, i dont know how they wanna get equality in almost every angle without they getting pampered all the time.

coming from the dumbfuck that doesnt know how to read. obviously u didnt read my post correctly which ur still heated about.
believe me eye am far from heated. your just a lame. eye dont know how to read? funniesh shit you said. you probably havent read more than 3 books in your entire life

lol, i dont know why you change the subject, you an alias so what are you afraid of lookin like a dumbass?  obviously u read my post wrong or intentionally misinterpreted.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

lol, i dont know why you change the subject, you an alias so what are you afraid of lookin like a dumbass?  obviously u read my post wrong or intentionally misinterpreted.
change what subject you retarded fake ass gangster. you said eye was heated. eye replied really eye am not. you said eye dont know how to read- eye replied you havent read more than probably 3 books in your life.
as for as eye am concerned eye stay on topic. you talk a lot shit , you dont get strips by banging on the internet. like eye said before mr and mrs chung  are probably Doctors, or engineers etc. stop fronting and acting like you Dogg Pound
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire

there doesent need to be equality.. just respect... respect for others other religions other skin colours is all we need

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

there doesent need to be equality.. just respect... respect for others other religions other skin colours is all we need
equality needs to be there too

so fuck you." - Pac

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!

but i see it a long way off with the beef between black and middle eastern espacially where i live i tihnk firstly a mutual respect between people in general . but i do agree with you that equality is a must

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

change what subject you retarded fake ass gangster. you said eye was heated. eye replied really eye am not. you said eye dont know how to read- eye replied you havent read more than probably 3 books in your life.
as for as eye am concerned eye stay on topic. you talk a lot shit , you dont get strips by banging on the internet. like eye said before mr and mrs chung  are probably Doctors, or engineers etc. stop fronting and acting like you Dogg Pound

yea im dogg pound and im bangin on the internet. i talk alot of shit? lmfao as far as i know you aint even black and lol at talking about gettin stripes, how are you gonna make a statement about a culture u know nothing of.  yea cuz i know theres a lotta gangbangin dutch crips and bloods.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

but i see it a long way off with the beef between black and middle eastern espacially where i live i tihnk firstly a mutual respect between people in general . but i do agree with you that equality is a must
hold up, you dont live in the U.S eye  thought you was from LA or some shit out west

so fuck you." - Pac

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hold up, you dont live in the U.S eye  thought you was from LA or some shit out west

haha nah man im from London 13million people in a tiny lil place

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

Oh okay now it makes sense why you lady is Black.

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

It didn't make sense before?its because he wishes he was black

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
It's self loathing white people who constantly apologize about the atrocities that their ancestors have committed.

I'm taking this "History of Race" class that fulfills my last requirement in order to graduate. The class basically revolves around the history of different ethnicities who make up America, their struggles and set backs and how live if for them today.

The class discussion was to basically each person had to explain what they learned and any impact the class had on their viewpoints of race in America. All the latinos, blacks, asians and minorities in the class are cool n shit and speak their mind about how their relatives struggled when they first came to the US. Then we get to the 4-5 white people in the class.

They are the most self-hating pathetic pieces of shit in the room. They either a) are talking shit about themselves/their family in order to "fit in" with the minorities or b) are just pussies

I had one white dude in my class apologize to "all the minorities and their families" in class and say that "he is ashamed of his ancestors and his race".

I wanted to walk up to him and slap him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up.

Just a lil question: you want to go into medicine right? Why the hell you have to take a class about 'the History of Race'?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:58:43 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Sparegeez

It's self loathing white people who constantly apologize about the atrocities that their ancestors have committed.

I'm taking this "History of Race" class that fulfills my last requirement in order to graduate. The class basically revolves around the history of different ethnicities who make up America, their struggles and set backs and how live if for them today.

The class discussion was to basically each person had to explain what they learned and any impact the class had on their viewpoints of race in America. All the latinos, blacks, asians and minorities in the class are cool n shit and speak their mind about how their relatives struggled when they first came to the US. Then we get to the 4-5 white people in the class.

They are the most self-hating pathetic pieces of shit in the room. They either a) are talking shit about themselves/their family in order to "fit in" with the minorities or b) are just pussies

I had one white dude in my class apologize to "all the minorities and their families" in class and say that "he is ashamed of his ancestors and his race".

I wanted to walk up to him and slap him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up.

Just a lil question: you want to go into medicine right? Why the hell you have to take a class about 'the History of Race'?

College isn't a trade school, unless you're planning on becoming an engineer or nurse. It's there to have you critically thinking in order for you to be able to handle any job out there.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

they want doctors to know who to give the good medicine to... :grumpy:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh okay now it makes sense why you lady is Black.

yep only a black woman for me

btw just seen on the news the ghurkers are finally aloud to settle here shits tight