Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9710 times)

818 TRUCK BRO

• Lil Geezy
  • You Want This?
BLACK CHICKS ARE ANNOYING CUZ, BUT I'D FUCK ONE! LOL

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
to get real equality, white people need to stop giving a shit, and black people need to move on. get over it, but whats more impossible is women, i dont know how they wanna get equality in almost every angle without they getting pampered all the time.

there doesent need to be equality.. just respect... respect for others other religions other skin colours is all we need
equality needs to be there too

but i see it a long way off with the beef between black and middle eastern espacially where i live i tihnk firstly a mutual respect between people in general . but i do agree with you that equality is a must
hold up, you dont live in the U.S eye  thought you was from LA or some shit out west

haha nah man im from London 13million people in a tiny lil place
Oh okay now it makes sense why you lady is Black.

yep only a black woman for me

btw just seen on the news the ghurkers are finally aloud to settle here shits tight
who are the ghurkers? and the reason why eye say that because it seem out there........... interacial is much more rampant in europe when it comes to Black and white. for instance..... if a Black man is with a white women.......... either she is fat and ugly...........or she is so called pretty and he is either an NBA, a NFL, or some rich Black man...........out there it just seems like eye guess love is love.......whatever
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
to get real equality, white people need to stop giving a shit, and black people need to move on. get over it, but whats more impossible is women, i dont know how they wanna get equality in almost every angle without they getting pampered all the time.

there doesent need to be equality.. just respect... respect for others other religions other skin colours is all we need

but i see it a long way off with the beef between black and middle eastern espacially where i live i tihnk firstly a mutual respect between people in general . but i do agree with you that equality is a must
hold up, you dont live in the U.S eye  thought you was from LA or some shit out west

btw just seen on the news the ghurkers are finally aloud to settle here shits tight
who are the ghurkers? and the reason why eye say that because it seem out there........... interacial is much more rampant in europe when it comes to Black and white. for instance..... if a Black man is with a white women.......... either she is fat and ugly...........or she is so called pretty and he is either an NBA, a NFL, or some rich Black man...........out there it just seems like eye guess love is love.......whatever

my girl is from kenya and shes a Kikuyu.. not some fake nail weave having chick a real black woman with beautiful dreadlocks. my kid is raised Kikuyu as well

Sparegeez

LOL!! Job is truly bitter, i always knew that fool wanted white pussy. What's the matter bruh you aint got game or what

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

yeah, much better to have a white girl with no real opinion or mind of her own lol

"Sure I'll suck your dick...your friends dick...his friends dick....his fathers dick....wait, whats your name again? Doesnt matter..."
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

yeah, much better to have a white girl with no real opinion or mind of her own lol

"Sure I'll suck your dick...your friends dick...his friends dick....his fathers dick....wait, whats your name again? Doesnt matter..."

now if this isnt the truth i don't know what is.........
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

OchoCinco

You just described Super Head, aint she black??

jeromechickenbone

Thought the exact same thing.

Cali Climate

now if this isnt the truth i don't know what is.........

Of course you don't know what the truth is, 99% oh your posts are filled with nonsensical, paranoid hate.

your picking the worst example...the extreme.  If i picked the most disgusting white girl as my example...would she represent all white girls? No.  But cmon man, there is a reason why every other race (other then white guys) knows...if you want a bitch thats easy to control, will let you treat her like dog shit, will give you all her money, and will DEFINETELY suck your dick (and any other dick you tell her to)....get a white girl.  Every race of females has somethin fucked up about em. But thats whats fucked up about white girls, theyre weak. You can tell them to do ANYthing, and theyll do the shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

Job you're a fucking retard. Half of black women in the NATION have STDs. Hoodrats man, you really dont know shit huh

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Job you're a fucking retard. Half of black women in the NATION have STDs. Hoodrats man, you really dont know shit huh
half of Black women have STD's and half of Black women are hoodrats hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
now this is coming from a college student.................and eye am the one who really doesnt know shit. you people are funny

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

your picking the worst example...the extreme.  If i picked the most disgusting white girl as my example...would she represent all white girls? No.  But cmon man, there is a reason why every other race (other then white guys) knows...if you want a bitch thats easy to control, will let you treat her like dog shit, will give you all her money, and will DEFINETELY suck your dick (and any other dick you tell her to)....get a white girl.  Every race of females has somethin fucked up about em. But thats whats fucked up about white girls, theyre weak. You can tell them to do ANYthing, and theyll do the shit.

heh, in cities, yes, but you musta never been to the country. i was shocked.

Sparegeez

half of Black women have STD's and half of Black women are hoodrats hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
now this is coming from a college student.................and eye am the one who really doesnt know shit. you people are funny

Led by CDC’s Sara Forhan, M.D., M.P.H., the study also finds that African-American teenage girls were most severely affected. Nearly half of the young African-American women (48 percent) were infected with an STD, compared to 20 percent of young white women.

Sit down BITCH!!!

Led by CDC’s Sara Forhan, M.D., M.P.H., the study also finds that African-American teenage girls were most severely affected. Nearly half of the young African-American women (48 percent) were infected with an STD, compared to 20 percent of young white women.

Sit down BITCH!!!

You know yourself, you gotta be careful when it comes to "studies" though.  Studies dont mean that 48% of all African-American women are actually infected with an STD lol.  Not to mention, over 20% of all sexually active women carry the HPV virus...which 80% will have at one point in their lifetime. How can only 20% of white women be infected with an STD, when over 20% of all women as a whole carry HPV alone? Especially given the fact that white women make up a far larger portion of the population.  HPV is by far the most common out of the STDs, as common almost as the common cold now. But African-American women are twice as likely to develop cervical cancer from it. Meaning, their case of HPV gets reported.  HPV can go away on its own, so if there are no symptoms you, your doctor, or anyone might never know you had it...unless you developed cervical cancer.