Author Topic: Would Even One Of These 4 Songs Off Relapse Have Made Em's Earlier Albums?  (Read 398 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

If you are shocked about mainstream rapper with 500 billion dollars doing crappy music, you are fucked in the head.
Try digging more underground like you are doing with 80's disco music.

it's actually 80's love music, pop music... I think the 70's was the disco era.   But anyway, your point is well taken.  I was just desperate that's why I wanted it to be a great album, even though all signs indicate that Eminem lost his fire after 8 Mile.  And rightly so, in 8 Mile he finally got to tell his whole story to the world; so what was there left to say?

Also, I've tried digging in the underground, I was impressed with Jedi Mind Tricks, especially the Servants in Heaven Kings in Hell album, and other than that I haven't found much on the underground over the last 6 years.

Either you must not be digging very deep or you actually prefer watered down music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I think they would, of course without the accent, make the Eminem Show. But the thing is who wants to hear recycled stuff. We wanna see some growth, seems like Nas is the only mainstream rapper doing just that.

word. 8)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
"Crack A Bottle"
"We Made You"
"3Am"
"For Old Times Sake"

Would any of these four tracks have made it onto Eminem's first 3 albums?  Would they have even made it onto the first D-12 album?  NO WAY THEY WOULD HAVE!!

...now that I know Eminem's album will be another Encore, I'm going to be forced to listen to even more reggae and 80's music to make up for the lack of decent hip-hop.   I'm steadily running out of old hip-hop artists and albums to listen to.   Times are getting desperate. 

*puts on Phil Collins*

of course they would.. if they can make this 1..they could've made the previous