Poll

Well I just wanna know If im Appreciated here... so tell me what u think:

I suck and should just Quit.
4 (22.2%)
I got some skills but probably shouldn't waste my time
0 (0%)
I should Leave rapping alone and Stick to Producing.
1 (5.6%)
I should still rap and produce
4 (22.2%)
I should stick to MC'ing cuz i am so dope at it
0 (0%)
I should do what the fuck I want
3 (16.7%)
I don't give a fuck about RAPQUAKE so this is my choice
4 (22.2%)
Id like to suck RAPQUAKE's Hairy CockNBalls
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who here thinks i suck???  (Read 226 times)

RAPQUAKE

Who here thinks i suck???
« on: October 12, 2002, 06:22:59 PM »
Haha i just wanna know wassup how yall feel about me, and my music the last 2 years

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Who here thinks i suck???
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2002, 06:27:25 PM »
Ill just say this...U dont suck...Ure not great at rapping, but u can always get better...And production-wise, you're cool...You just need to progress...pEaCe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2002, 06:42:52 PM »
You come cool on sum tracks..like dat sccit style in yo ass song.  You need to work on ure flow, its really off beat in ure latest shit.  Claraty, sumtimes its hard to understand what your saying.  Dont worry, i have the same problem lol.  Oh yeah, try putting more emotion and energy into your voice...seems like ure drugged or sumting lol.  
Just keep working on it, u'll improve, dont worry.
Your good in producing too, try being more creative, use sum samples, spice shit up a bit, cuz sum of ure beats sound to repetive and similar, ya feel me.

You got talent, just keep working on it, doesnt seem like ure really trying to improve on things you aint perfect in, do yo thang...peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2002, 06:56:43 PM »
yea u suck

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2002, 12:30:49 AM »
yeah just like Blade said I thought your verse on Sccit Style on that yo azz song was pretty cool... I liked that flow... but on some of the more recent shit I heard your flow was a bit different, and I didn't like it quite as much... still you can keep improving for sure, and keep doin what ya doin man...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0