Author Topic: Kobe gets Artest Again  (Read 1665 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe gets Artest Again
« on: May 06, 2009, 10:05:30 PM »
AGAIN....Kobe throws an Elbow at Artest...Artest mentally breaks down....and gets ejected ;D ;D ;D

OchoCinco

Re: Kobe gets Artest Again
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »
i so wanted a drink to fly outta the crowd and hit him so we could see a crazy ron artest stands raid.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »
I'm not sure what's cool about that, the fact that he threw a cheap shot that he deserves to get suspended for? Or when he kept walking away from Artest looking like he was scared? That was a bitch move!!
I got a bird's eye view

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 10:17:12 PM »
Kobe = Bitchmade dirty player full of cheap shots

Artest = The fuckin man that doesn't back down from anyone

You nutriders wonder why everyone hates Kobe Bryant, it's not just because he is a RAPIST, it is also because of shit like this.  Kobe has always been a bitch though.  If Lakers end up winning this series I cant wait to watch them get shitted on by the Cavs.

Wade and Lebron are loved because they are clean players that do things the right way
Kobe is hated because he is a bitch and dirty player and a RAPIST.

I'm not mad, I'm just providing some facts here.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 10:19:32 PM »
I'm not sure what's cool about that, the fact that he threw a cheap shot that he deserves to get suspended for? Or when he kept walking away from Artest looking like he was scared? That was a bitch move!!
Thats Kobe for you, he has always been a bitch.  He will elbow you when no one is looking and then when you come at him he will retreat like a little bitch.  The guy is bitchmade and gets NO respect from anyone that isnt a Laker fan. 

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »
oo come on of course kobe is one of the biggest competitors and if u think that an elbow like that dont get thrown down in the paint almost every play ur trippin, that was elbow to chest to say get the fuck outta here.

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 10:21:24 PM »
and spice y r u such a crybaby?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 10:23:12 PM »
oo come on of course kobe is one of the biggest competitors and if u think that an elbow like that dont get thrown down in the paint almost every play ur trippin, that was elbow to chest to say get the fuck outta here.
I disagree man, that was a cheap shot to say the least.  You could tell he completely meant to do that on purpose, he throws that elbow so much.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »
and spice y r u such a crybaby?
Not a crybaby at all, Im just stating facts here.  Lebron and Wade for example are loved because they conduct their business the right way and are also full of class.  Kobe is hated because he acts like a punk.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »
I'll say the same thing about my favorite athlete.  Bonds was always hated because he acted like a jerk that was better than everyone and Griffey was loved because he never acted like that.  I am just stating the obvious on why Kobe is hated so much and dont say because he is the best.  Lebron is the best and he is loved.

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 10:26:11 PM »
I disagree man, that was a cheap shot to say the least.  You could tell he completely meant to do that on purpose, he throws that elbow so much.

o i didnt say it wasnt on purpose, cleary that was. No one is disagreeing with that, i mean clearyly u hate kobe but come on. He can be a dirty player no doubt, this is playoff basketball and Lakers have been called soft. This is what this teams need whether u love or hate kobe.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »

o i didnt say it wasnt on purpose, cleary that was. No one is disagreeing with that, i mean clearyly u hate kobe but come on. He can be a dirty player no doubt, this is playoff basketball and Lakers have been called soft. This is what this teams need whether u love or hate kobe.

I understand your point and I know it probably sounds like Im being a hater, but all of Kobe's elbows and taunts get old.

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »

I understand your point and I know it probably sounds like Im being a hater, but all of Kobe's elbows and taunts get old.

o i know but if ur a fan u like it, i mean ill use this when i see eddy house Yelling at the other team after he makes a shot it annoys me and i want someone to lay him out but wen someone you are a fan of it pumps u up and engergizes the team.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »
Kobe's a cunt, Artest should have ripped his fucking head off.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »
Its just funny to me how Kobe taunts and talks shit all night to a stand up guy like Battier who is to classy to respond but then when Kobe is approached by Ron like that he gets scared and looks at the refs to help him out.

DIP DIP SET SET