Author Topic: Kobe gets Artest Again  (Read 1666 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe gets Artest Again
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »
Go away haters..your hero Artest got lost...kobe did exactly what he wanted to do....got in to his head.....artest will play like crap for the rest of the series  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 10:50:06 PM »
i don't see how that was a cheap shot....foul, yes? but cheap shot no! Centers make space like that all the time.

Fisher's was a cheap shot, but not kobe's. Alston's was a cheap shot, not House's

Ron artest probably woulda got a tech if he didn't do the throat slice like that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 10:51:32 PM »
Its just funny to me how Kobe taunts and talks shit all night to a stand up guy like Battier who is to classy to respond but then when Kobe is approached by Ron like that he gets scared and looks at the refs to help him out.

o come that was a little elbow spice, watch every game close and you'll see a ton of shots just like that, Ron blew a gasket and clearly nobody is gunna want to get into a fist fight with ronnie cus its clear he was close to that. U think kobe has never stood up in rons face before, go watch the one game from this season. See i think as much as the fanboys on here love and talk up everything that kobe does the haters go just as far to talk down everything kobe does. This sports section is redicuous. I need a break cus u can never get just explain shit hah its got to be one way or the other to the point where i cant handle it lol.

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »
i don't see how that was a cheap shot....foul, yes? but cheap shot no! Centers make space like that all the time.

Fisher's was a cheap shot, but not kobe's. Alston's was a cheap shot, not House's

Ron artest probably woulda got a tech if he didn't do the throat slice like that.

someone to finally get across what i was, center do do that all game, but its kobe and its dubcc so i mean its gotta be the cheapest shot ever taken in the world.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »
yeah it's called "blocking out" artest does it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the god damn time. kobe's more guilty of throwing out his leg than a 'cheap' elbow.

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 11:01:48 PM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

these "haters" dont even know what to say anymore

first they say lakers are too soft than we play agressive and box out and play physical and now we do "cheap shots"???

8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »
the thing that boggles my mind is that Artest can play as aggressive at he wants and he's a "G"

but when NIK's favorite player steps up the aggression in the paint it's dirty

then artest lost ALOT of respect from me when he's on TNT talking about how "HIS" team wins "FAIR AND SQUARE" and they don't "PlAY DIRTY LIKE THAT"

oh so now artest is painting himself out to be Terrelle Brandon??!! 

He acted like he calmly went up to kobe and told him all that, naaaaaaaaaw he went up to kobe looking for a fight and when he didn't get one he made a threat and made a throat slashing gesture. all because he got called for the foul and not kobe. i'm sorry but that's a bitch ass bully.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »
the thing that boggles my mind is that Artest can play as aggressive at he wants and he's a "G"

then artest lost ALOT of respect from me when he's on TNT talking about how "HIS" team wins "FAIR AND SQUARE" and they don't "PlAY DIRTY LIKE THAT"

He acted like he calmly went up to kobe and told him all that, naaaaaaaaaw he went up to kobe looking for a fight and when he didn't get one he made a threat and made a throat slashing gesture. all because he got called for the foul and not kobe. i'm sorry but that's a bitch ass bully.

Wow you are a faggot, kill yourself.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 11:58:24 PM »
Kobe is hated because he acts like a punk.

not trying to defend Kobe (cause he has his quirks)

but how you gonna say Artest is the man and Kobe is a punk?

they're both punks!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »

Wow you are a faggot. can i bury my face in your ass hole and penetrate your sphincter with my tounge?

no.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »
I just saw the highlights...

that wasn't even a big deal, what the fuck is all this talk about?

he threw an elbow because Artest was basically on his back locking his arms up

it was a "get the fuck off me" elbow.... around the shoulder blade too

players shouldn't throw 'em, but I didn't really see anything TOO out of line with that

it's not like he randomly elbowed him in the face out of nowhere like I assumed before seeing...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 12:16:43 AM »
Kobe and Fisher were making sure the Rockets knew they were in a series. Shit, give me cheating Robert Horry and dirty Rick Fox and that's how the Lakers won 3 in a row. The rest of the Lakers need to step up and fight too. I have no problem with Fisher's foul, if he gets suspended, cool, 'cause that was a receipt to Scola for stepping to the whole Laker's teams. It's basically saying, expect some shit if you want to call us all out. Kobe and Artest, Artest trying to talk shit like, you forget who you are messing with. Bottom line, unless you stop Kobe, his getting 40 and the W, and if Artest can't stop that then his shit talking is just talk.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »
The defending of Kobe on this is ridiculous, he got mad that Artest boxed him out of position, and he threw an elbow into his throat. Toughness and dirty are two different things, that was dirty. Artest already got ejected before he did the gesture, so that wasn't the factor. How is Kobe's elbow different than the one Dwight Howard got suspended for? It was a little lower, but he wasn't even tangled up with Artest like that. The Kobe "playing mind games" talk is wack too, he got lucky that super-ref Joey Crawford bailed him out. Sadly, the worst part is probably Ron getting called for a foul in the first place. There's missing the elbow which we saw in replay, and then there's a phantom call on Ron to start the whole incident.
I got a bird's eye view

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »
The defending of Kobe on this is ridiculous, he got mad that Artest boxed him out of position, and he threw an elbow into his throat. Toughness and dirty are two different things, that was dirty. Artest already got ejected before he did the gesture, so that wasn't the factor. How is Kobe's elbow different than the one Dwight Howard got suspended for? It was a little lower, but he wasn't even tangled up with Artest like that. The Kobe "playing mind games" talk is wack too, he got lucky that super-ref Joey Crawford bailed him out. Sadly, the worst part is probably Ron getting called for a foul in the first place. There's missing the elbow which we saw in replay, and then there's a phantom call on Ron to start the whole incident.

your hate is ridiculous. Kobe is one of the best mental players today, and is it any wonder someone like Artest can get his card pulled by Kobe night after night. This year the Lakers are 5-1 against the Rockets. Artest is going to have to keep his composer. And to blame the refs, watch playoff games more, this was no different than many other years, as even the Lakers get shitty calls go against them. To depend on the refs is non existent. Keep you head and keep playing. Instead Artest can't do that, and until he does no team his on will win a title.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 12:29:02 AM »
Lol @ Kobe embarrassing Artest again