Author Topic: Kobe gets Artest Again  (Read 1668 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Kobe gets Artest Again
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 12:34:01 AM »
My hate on Kobe? I'm not a fan of either team, I prefer the Lakers to win but I want to see a good series. If Kobe was so brilliant at getting under the opposition's skin, would the same be true for Scola or Battier drawing Fisher's flagrant and Kobe's Tech? Artest should have kept his calm, but how was what he did worse than what Kobe did? As for depending on the refs, Artest said in the postgame interview he knew he would get T'd up, and that game was just about over. I guarantee Kobe won't throw another elbow his way.
I got a bird's eye view

Rick McCrank

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 01:53:07 AM »
The defending of Kobe on this is ridiculous

it's really not that big a deal man...

Rick McCrank

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 01:55:02 AM »
Lakers are 5-1 against the Rockets. Artest is going to have to keep his composer. And to blame the refs, watch playoff games more, this was no different than many other years, as even the Lakers get shitty calls go against them. To depend on the refs is non existent. Keep you head and keep playing. Instead Artest can't do that, and until he does no team his on will win a title.

real talk

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 02:05:49 AM »
Lol @ Kobe embarrassing Artest again

Nah Kobe embarrassed himself by showing the whole world how much of a bitch he is. Everyone hates Kobe and not because he's the best but because he's a dirty player and a punk lil bitch. Lebron is the best and is still  loved by everyone, kobe should take notes on how to conduct himself and you guys wonder why everyone hates this rapist.

DIP DIP SET SET

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 02:22:53 AM »
what a bitch

Rick McCrank

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 02:58:13 AM »

Nah Kobe embarrassed himself by showing the whole world how much of a bitch he is.

I don't know, I must see the play very different from you

if the situation was the other way around, I honestly wouldn't think twice about it

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 04:50:21 AM »
Kobe wins.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2009, 06:24:40 AM »

Nah Kobe embarrassed himself by showing the whole world how much of a bitch he is. Everyone hates Kobe and not because he's the best but because he's a dirty player and a punk lil bitch. Lebron is the best and is still  loved by everyone, kobe should take notes on how to conduct himself and you guys wonder why everyone hates this rapist.

where you raped by Kobe, or NIK? I'm starting to question you.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 06:52:53 AM »
I thought Artest was better than this. I mean first he acts like a thug, rapping gangsta shit and punching people like a crazy mofo, and now that he gets a phisical contact he cries like a baby and he refuse to fight back Kobe by shutting him down and by leaving the team alone? Artest  :nawty:

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »
I love it!

If Artest does this, he's the fuckin' man for putting Kobe in his place. But like Jake said, since Nik's favorite player did it he's a bitch, and it's dirty.

OchoCinco

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »

lol too true. trys to bring lebron into this. Spice u cry so much about the lakers and kobe it gets rediculous.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »

lol too true. trys to bring lebron into this. Spice u cry so much about the lakers and kobe it gets rediculous.

Don't hold it against him, he gets no pussy! You'd be a little on edge too.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »

Don't hold it against him, he gets no pussy! You'd be a little on edge too.

HAHA I love these ducktails, keep the lies coming.  You know you are mad when you have to start saying false shit like this, ahh this forum is lame

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2009, 11:35:35 AM »
im proud of Artest
he handeled himself well and better than he would of before

it sucks he got ejected for threatening Kobes life

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »
Yeah I guess jumping into the crowd and punching the wrong guy is way better than throwing a routine elbow at a guy who's hanging all over you. Artest got owned again.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:51:40 AM by 360 »