Author Topic: manny out for 50  (Read 1045 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
manny out for 50
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:02:46 AM »
cheater... there goes that winning streak

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: manny out for 50
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 09:21:06 AM »
LMFAO!!!! Thank god we didn't sign him, Canseco was right again, I think we have all learned to never doubt jose canseco! This guy knows it all

DIP DIP SET SET

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »
LMFAO!!!! Thank god we didn't sign him, Canseco was right again, I think we have all learned to never doubt jose canseco! This guy knows it all

Yeah one season of cheating compred to a lifetime cheater bonds fuck canseco fucken snitch first he got rich then he snitched its all good manny took that shit for a medical problem

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 09:29:26 AM »
O-M-G
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »
damn..... WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!   :laugh:

I hate sports..

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 09:57:36 AM »

Yeah one season of cheating compred to a lifetime cheater bonds fuck canseco fucken snitch first he got rich then he snitched its all good manny took that shit for a medical problem

U Mad?? LOL!  Yeah I am sure this is the only season Manny cheated ::)
Face it, your guy is a cheater just like everyone else

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 10:04:18 AM »
LOL at calling Bonds a lifetime cheater, you obviously have not researched the governments case.  This isnt about Bonds this is about the fact that Manny is now forever linked with all of the greats from our era that are CHEATERS!!!  Arod, Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, Mcgwire, Raffy and now Manny!! Face it your boy is a cheater just like the rest of them.  Please tell me you dont actually believe Scott Boras here haha

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 10:04:59 AM »

eh right now Manny has tested positive for a prescription from a doctor

not quite the same as having "Game of Shadows" detailing 6 years of druguse lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 10:06:43 AM »
god fucking damn it.   

fucking stupid ass manny, what the fuck. 

lo duca, gagne, now manny.  jesus, the dodgers cant have a franchise player cause they cheat!!  :-X :-\ :'(

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:10:33 AM by Something WyKiD This Way Comes »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »

And you honestly believe Manny only took something over the counter this year haha.  Dont be naive Hack, you are better than this. The guy is a cheater like everyone else

DIP DIP SET SET

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 10:09:04 AM »
sad day for me............think blue!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

No not mad im just saying bonds ruined the game yeah lets say manny is a cheater so what he wasnt doing it all by himself the giants suck now and the dodgers are good so it really dont matter

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 10:13:16 AM »

No not mad im just saying bonds ruined the game yeah lets say manny is a cheater so what he wasnt doing it all by himself the giants suck now and the dodgers are good so it really dont matter

This isn't about Bonds! This is about Manny.  I wouldn't say the Giants suck right now and I also think the Dodgers better be careful now, 50 games without him will fuck this lineup up very badly.  Bonds didn't ruin the game, everyone involved did.  Don't be a puppet and single out the big bad boogie monster known as Barry Bonds.  Everyone that cheated ruined the game and now Manny is forever linked with all of the cheaters.

DIP DIP SET SET

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 10:16:39 AM »

And you honestly believe Manny only took something over the counter this year haha.  Dont be naive Hack, you are better than this. The guy is a cheater like everyone else

You want this so bad no not a cheater manny took an over the counter drug for a medical condition Bonds took roids and went from a large to a 3XL Bonds is a cheat face it for anybody to be taking performing encancing drugs you have to be real stupid  they get tested like every week when this clears you will know the shit manny took.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 10:18:06 AM »

You want this so bad no not a cheater manny took an over the counter drug for a medical condition Bonds took roids and went from a large to a 3XL Bonds is a cheat face it for anybody to be taking performing encancing drugs you have to be real stupid  they get tested like every week when this clears you will know the shit manny took.

What is funny is that you guys all believe that this is the first time Manny has took anything and honestly it doesnt matter.  He will always be known as a cheater just like Arod, Bonds, Clemens, etc..  Get over it doggy

DIP DIP SET SET