Author Topic: manny out for 50  (Read 1041 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: manny out for 50
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
^^No what I really want is the Giants to win and Dodgers to lose.  I am done with steroids, my favorite player has already been tarnished forever.  Manny is forever linked to the steroids era now, how am I being a hater here?  He  just tested positive!  I dont give a shit if it was tic tacs lol he failed a test and is guilty like everyone else.

No man not a hater and you just bitter because your team sucks manny is just one player anyways i he recovers good if he dosent fuck its not like he played his whole career with us.

Yeah he is one player but you guys sucked dick year in and year out the last decade + until he came to LA

DIP DIP SET SET

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 12:27:25 PM »
This is one of the reasons why I was hoping for our team to sign Adam Dunn, oh well.  The thing people should take note of is that Hudson has been on fire, if he were to cool down right now it's because Manny is gone but really it's just his time to cool down lol.  Good thing is that Martin is starting to get it together.  Hopefully Kemp ends his little bad streak though.  Xavier Paul should get the starts over Pierre though, but I doubt that will happen because then Pierre will start crying lol

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »
This is one of the reasons why I was hoping for our team to sign Adam Dunn, oh well.  The thing people should take note of is that Hudson has been on fire, if he were to cool down right now it's because Manny is gone but really it's just his time to cool down lol.  Good thing is that Martin is starting to get it together.  Hopefully Kemp ends his little bad streak though.  Xavier Paul should get the starts over Pierre though, but I doubt that will happen because then Pierre will start crying lol

Javii was right all along but what else is new.

DIP DIP SET SET

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »

Javii was right all along but what else is new.

Ha, that's why I'm not that upset. It happened, what else can be done. I think what's this going to effect the team the most is in Home Field advantage in the playoffs.  The number crunchers usually say that a superstar like Pujols, Manny and those players is worth about 8-10 wins on their team for the season.  So about 2-3 wins in those 50 games.  That maybe what decides homefield advantage. 

Rick McCrank

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »
I wonder how much we'll find out about this shit in the next few days...

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »
^^No what I really want is the Giants to win and Dodgers to lose.  I am done with steroids, my favorite player has already been tarnished forever.  Manny is forever linked to the steroids era now, how am I being a hater here?  He  just tested positive!  I dont give a shit if it was tic tacs lol he failed a test and is guilty like everyone else.

No man not a hater and you just bitter because your team sucks manny is just one player anyways i he recovers good if he dosent fuck its not like he played his whole career with us.

Yeah he is one player but you guys sucked dick year in and year out the last decade + until he came to LA

Ok Spice we sucked dick year in and out whatever but how manny championships have the giants won in san francisco

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Rick McCrank

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 12:51:12 PM »

Ok Spice we sucked dick year in and out whatever but how manny championships have the giants won in san francisco

give it up already!

both the Giants and Dodgers have had shitty seasons in the past 20 years and ZERO titles to show for it

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

give it up already!

both the Giants and Dodgers have had shitty seasons in the past 20 years and ZERO titles to show for it

Pinche Puto pendejo baboso! THINK BLUE!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 01:16:31 PM »

give it up already!

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »

give it up already!

Ay YO Gordo with the D!  Where do u reside at?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 01:55:22 PM »

give it up already!

Ay YO Gordo with the D!  Where do u reside at?

Oakland Mi Amigo but i used to live close to LA In Ontario

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »
i guess manny was a lot better with the bat on the field, then at home.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
 :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2009, 04:53:36 PM »
:( i'm sad

but Ethier has been our Slugger this season anyway, but we will miss manny.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »
Matthew Ryan Kemp.

The Bison.

#27.

:bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.