Author Topic: Hip hop and blacks have run out of ideas. Become one dimensional  (Read 723 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Hip hop and blacks have run out of ideas. Become one dimensional
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2009, 09:48:17 PM »
Ha ha yes.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2009, 07:27:23 PM »
jay you slaughtered this youtube banger, posts ago
but its all good, keep bringin slaughterings
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 08:46:04 PM »
thsi guy knows not of what he speaks.....

first off, he lumps togteher all rap and hip-hop to make a blanket statement......that's when I knew he was full of shit.....

second, he acts like black folks haven't been doing rock all this time......they have....latino folks too, we started that shit then made it better.....white folks expanded the genre no doubt, but black blues musicians are the style's gran dad's......

Hip-Hop still has a lot of good music coming out.....just head underground, cause you won't hear it on TV or teh radio though.....

Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 09:37:53 PM »

first off, he lumps togteher all rap and hip-hop to make a blanket statement......that's when I knew he was full of shit.....

second, he acts like black folks haven't been doing rock all this time......they have....latino folks too, we started that shit then made it better.....white folks expanded the genre no doubt, but black blues musicians are the style's gran dad's......

Hip-Hop still has a lot of good music coming out.....just head underground, cause you won't hear it on TV or teh radio though.....

none of them will ever fully GRASP THAT CONCEPT

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »

blacks created Rock n Roll

http://www.imeem.com/people/yQXP8K/music/F3ebXTkL/mos-def-rock-n-roll/