Author Topic: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON  (Read 4806 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON
« on: May 07, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
Em has seriously fallen off from what we've heard leaked from Relapse. 50 is spitting the same old tired formula and selling less and gaining more haters with every album. G-Unit never took off. Dre doesn't fuck with Cube anymore, and he barely works with Snoop aside from throwing him a track on every other album...and these are the two we want Dre to be working with. He needs to do the same thing with 50 and Em. Cast em off they are perfectly capable of using other producers. Fuck BISD, fuck Relapse and Relapse 2. Put out Detox, put out The Reformation, sign a rapper like Crooked I or someone with some talent and actually have them put out an album. I'm tired of this bullshit and all these delays.

Matty

Re: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »
good points. i've lost a lot of faith in dre's abilitiy recently and hope to hear something that will make me believe that he's that dude again. unfortunately the eminem album did not provide this - quite the opposite.

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »
I say calm the fuck down, bang out The Chronic, 2001, Doggystyle, The Doggfather,Cypress Hill's first 4 albums, Mc Ren and N.W.A.. Its a fucking album, not the resurrection of Christ. But yeah I do agree some what, he needs to start pushing a head on his work.He spends to much working on his music for perfection.Infact only albums i'm waiting on are Detox, The Relapse 1 and 2, The reformation, Ice-Cube's next album, The Games next album. None of these will be dropping any time soon, I haven't gotten a word on any release dates. Only the Generality of "Its coming this year".Fuckers say its done, some say its not.Some say its Canceled.Your best bet is not to get into the Hype or draw out the wait, bang out the classic tunes we have and when it comes enjoy it.  8) 8) 8)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »
Dre need to come back to the westcoast fuck being healthy smoke some weed drink some tangaray fuck some hoes and get back to a western state of mind.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer ever & a straight up legend.

Dre doesnt have to prove himself to anyone lol.

he dropped some DOPE beats on Relapse, i expect the same for BISD & i can only imagine for Detox. :o

i love how you guys act like Snoop Dogg still on top of his game, but he was an OG so he can stay; but Em? na, he's washed up, i mean he dropped two classics, two near classics, but his last two albums were below average, so FUCK him Dre; just throw your boy, your protege, your best freind to the side because some guys on Dubcc want you to work with better rappers. ::)

not saying he cant give some more works to the West & other rappers, but to just toss out everything he has done with Aftermath because you guys dont like Eminem is crazy! ???

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
It's not that easy. You can't say "Yo 50, you're out now". There's a contract.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer ever & a straight up legend.

he dropped some DOPE beats on Relapse, i expect the same for BISD & i can only imagine for Detox. :o

i love how you guys act like Snoop Dogg still on top of his game, but he was an OG so he can stay; but Em? na, he's washed up, i mean he dropped two classics, two near classics, but his last two albums were below average, so FUCK him Dre; just throw your boy, your protege, your best freind to the side because some guys on Dubcc want you to work with better rappers. ::)

not saying he cant give some more works to the West & other rappers, but to just toss out everything he has done with Aftermath because you guys dont like Eminem is crazy! ???

nobody on here acts like snoop is still on top of his game, but we respect dude tries different things as he moves on. Eminem saying the same shit today he was saying 10 years ago! Nothing different at all! Snoop and dre are also known as the greatest hiphop duo by many and both west is another reason why people want to hear them...sort of like so many want to hear dre with game again...

Dre is a living legend everyone knows.

pz

jman91331

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »
And who is dr. dre going to please by doing that, you? Wow!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »

nobody on here acts like snoop is still on top of his game, but we respect dude tries different things as he moves on. Eminem saying the same shit today he was saying 10 years ago! Nothing different at all! Snoop and dre are also known as the greatest hiphop duo by many and both west is another reason why people want to hear them...sort of like so many want to hear dre with game again...

Dre is a living legend everyone knows.

pz

i feel what your saying & i would like to see Snoop/Dre duos, but Dre doesnt have to leave Aftermath, leave Em & 50 to give Snoop beats or even produce his whole album lol.

he doesnt need to "move on" though, thats my whole thing; he can just produce for other rappers, which he does at times, but i guess he could do a little more.

BUT STILL, he "could" do more, but he doesnt have to; like i said he doesnt have to prove himself to anyone. 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »
I'm pleased with Doc Dre .  Wish more would be released but not too much or I'd think he was wack.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »

Snoop was Dre's protege, he threw him to the side, why not Eminem? I'm not saying stop working with Em, but he doesn't need to be spending so much time on Relapse and BISD and delaying his own album which is 10x more anticipated. Why can't he do the same thing with Em and 50 that he does with snoop, throw them a few beats for their albums and get on with finding new west coast coast talent and getting his own shit out.

I like Em, or at least I liked his first two albums. I liked 50's first album. But at this point in their careers they don't need Dre and frankly its a waste of his talent.

And for the record, Snoop hasn't been as dope on his own, that's why we want him working with Dre more. The Dre-produced cuts are always the best tracks on his albums. In the past few years, Em and 50 haven't been dope regardless of whether its a Dre beat or not. Snoop has that west coast style that just goes naturally with Dre beats. 50 and Em are east coast rappers, maybe they need to go work with Premo to get their careers back on track.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 09:12:06 PM by rapsodie »

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »
Dre can't turn back to the west !! he lost it !!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 09:24:10 PM »
why everytime somebody drops somethin new there's always people bitchin about it?  and wats with people tellin people wat 2 do bcuz they think that/those individual(s) fucked up?  just leave all tha bullshit 2 tha side and pop a pill or drink or smoke 2 Relapse and it's a done deal

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 09:27:24 PM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer.

Not really, I think Premo's got him beat there.

Dre will be a legend regardless of whether he ever makes another beat, but I have a feeling he wants to stay in the game and not fade away like he did for a few years after he left Death Row. And to do that he needs to reinvent himself, which means putting out some new artists, and also keeping his name in the game by (1) producing hot ass singles for people and (2) putting out Detox. He hasn't really done jack for any artists except 50 in the past few years (and 50 isn't nearly as hot as he used to be), so its definitely time for step 2. All the 16, 17, 18 year old's don't know who the fuck Dre is, just like all the 20-25 year old's didn't know who the fuck Dre was when he dropped 2001. But by delaying Detox for so long he's setting the bar higher and higher and setting himself up for failure and pissing off fans who are getting tired of waiting for it. The longer he waits the less people will buy it and the less successful it will be. I understand he wants to perfect it, but no fucking album should take 10 years to make. It should be damn close to perfect by now, there's a point where you draw the line.

Oh and I have a feeling Em's annoying accent will prevent any of his songs from jumping to the top of the charts and putting a Dre beat back in the spotlight. I could be wrong though, after all fans seem to like weezy's annoying ass voice.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 09:33:59 PM »
why everytime somebody drops somethin new there's always people bitchin about it?  and wats with people tellin people wat 2 do bcuz they think that/those individual(s) fucked up?  just leave all tha bullshit 2 tha side and pop a pill or drink or smoke 2 Relapse and it's a done deal

So according to your logic we should accept whatever music comes out, no matter how bad it is? That's stupid, then who the hell determines whats dope and whats whack? Now its one thing to be a hater and hate on anything a rapper puts out. Its another thing to be a fan. A real fan will honestly criticize whatever comes out. If its dope we say its dope. If its not, then we say its not. When a rapper like Em or Nas comes out with subpar material, we as real fans have to let them know that because maybe they don't realize it's whack or they think they can get away with not putting as much work into it. You're not a real fan if you're not open to criticism.