Author Topic: Should Snoop retire?  (Read 1302 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: SHOULD SNOOP RETIRE?
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 10:46:05 AM »
oh shit, they stalkin me again.  and they together.....again   :o

i must admit tho, y'all r very charming.... no lie.  y'all fucks make me feel like i have control over your minds.  lol it's great!  no bullshit  :D

lol if anything, outside influences are responsible for the content on the Emotube channel

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »
The mainstream media seems to have control over your mind hence why you think anything that's popular is good music.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 11:00:06 AM »
Snoop is good for 5-10 bangers on his albums for me. He still makes dope songs, it just rarely equates to a equally cohesive album as a whole. But don't get it twisted, Snoop still got it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »
The mainstream media seems to have control over your mind hence why you think anything that's popular is good music.

that's so contradictory and hypocritical about wat u r saying.  but i aint Emo, im sorry if im a lil too blunt and u catch feelings, u kno- going thru life tha way i have has that effect on you.  and sorry 4 me not being a blogger by heart, i dont know who's tryna say dum shit and just being a prick 4 tha sake of being a prick or if ur a closet homo-racist, or whatever u were trying to do even if it's a simple disagreement.  Where I'm from, we say wat we mean or we dont say shit at all and fall back for anotha time *u fucks just always follow me and try 2 get tha last word, it's really :sleep: now but if u think this is a good way 2 exercise your masculinity that ur too pussy enuff behind tha screen not 2 do whatever.  I'm sorry i'm not geek enuff to understand your breed, that's not how i roll... but okay, say watcha wanna say but i c some folks on here is doin tha shit i do (and i aint overfeelin myself neither).  I'll talk music all day with you and i'll do shit like this wen im on cptime, just make sure u got somethin 2 say.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »
Snoop should NEVER retire, he should be 80 years old with a platinum cane a fly ass hat and some fresh ass pimp shit on (not what real pimps wear).  Snoop is like the mouthpiece for cool, fuck the Fonz- it's all about Snoopy.  He will never play out, he's just too cool, u can't fade it.  Records, movies, comics, or singing the ABC's to a buncha little kids it doesn't matter.

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 11:14:18 AM »
For someone who claims to not be a blogger you sure seem to act like one with your huge essays and the way you try to impose your opinion

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:44 AM »
For someone who claims to not be a blogger you sure seem to act like one with your huge essays and the way you try to impose your opinion

im talented, i've been a writer since forever.  you should hear me freestyle, the way i put shit is so abstract and it makes so much sense (not to ride my own dick).  i can't write short-short sentences, if i do it'll just b 1 word or 2.  but 4 some1 who talks alot of shit, you sure do post on here alot about nothin and stalk every word i say- which is why u have my attention.  i never fall into ur arguments all tha time but wat am i supposed 2 do when faggots are drinking hard liquoor and talkin shit.  i could go on all day but im not geeked out like that, i just happen 2 b blogging while waiting 4 tha sun to come down.

extra:  still cant figure out y everytime y'all always want tha last word, that's bitch tendencies and makes u look like an emo-hooker.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:23:42 AM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »
HE SHOULDVE RETIRED 10 YEARS AGO LOL

True. Once he did a corny love song with Mariah Carey bout 9 years ago I knew it was over.

he did the "Jimmy Bones" song with MC Ren and everything after that has been garbage

"The Shaggy Show" may have been his last great song

Blue Carpet Treatment

Biggzy

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »
when u say someone is good- what do u base it on??? coz i dnt fukin understand half u on here!!! when u say hiphop u mean the streets... thats why u cant include fuckin britney spears in that category coz she singin about the birds n the beez... half of snoops mothafuckin lyrics sound like somethin that wud come outta britneys mouth or even my ass!!!! his fuckin lyrical content is fukin disgraceful.. coz hes a studio gangsta.. hahahaaha
ever since his dr days he started recording with jokes like Pharrel, 50, n that fukin nsync fag!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
when u say someone is good- what do u base it on??? coz i dnt fukin understand half u on here!!! when u say hiphop u mean the streets... thats why u cant include fuckin britney spears in that category coz she singin about the birds n the beez... half of snoops mothafuckin lyrics sound like somethin that wud come outta britneys mouth or even my ass!!!! his fuckin lyrical content is fukin disgraceful.. coz hes a studio gangsta.. hahahaaha
ever since his dr days he started recording with jokes like Pharrel, 50, n that fukin nsync fag!!

you're a youngin'.  you got all that deathrow shit in your sig bcuz you just gettin in2 this hip hop shit foreal foreal.  and that's kool, kno tha history i aint mad at cha.  i used to b tha same way wen i first first got in2 Pac and Deathrow too, i fuckin' hated or hated on everybody he was goin on (jay, mobb deep, etc. - even biggie at 1 point, but i always had leway for him)- but then i got older and herd that they had that shit i needed in my life lol, except for maybe Jay- i never got tha big deal but whatever he's cool.  anyways, it's real obvious you're a youngin'- no grown man talks like that/ take it how u wanna.  but whatever, in a few years you'll get it.  lmao @ Snoop being wack when the nigga is a worldwide sensation literally and has continued waaaay after Doggystyle to go platinum- there's no excuse 4 that but good music.  and brittany spears has never talked about pimpin or visualizing her death after her eternity.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 07:50:20 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2009, 01:59:25 PM »
Or maybe its because his first album was classic so people keep buying his albums off that strenth alone in the hope he will make some good music.But he doesn't.That's why ego tripping flopped

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »
Problem with Snoop Dogg is , the promotion and the content of his albums and the promotion

MediumL

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »
there will always be people that dislike snoop for whatever reasons but he's still one of the biggest rappers of all time. The 213 album had some gems on it and TBCT was dope - man's just doing something he loves. Who are you to decide whether he should continue in his job which puts food on the table for his family.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 03:40:00 PM »
After Detox drops.....haha sorry I couldn't say that without laughing...anyways Snoop and Dre should retire at the same time with a collaboration album. Only Snoop & Dre, throw in some DPG (including Soopafly & RBX), Game, and Cube/Ren/DOC.  That's it. No 50 or Eminem, no outside producers, maybe a Rage guest app, maybe a Mary J Blige hook.  Nothing else.

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2009, 03:42:09 PM »
i think snoops main priority is making money and hes still able to do that so why would he retire